Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy (48699 Views)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Kenyanstar: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2016
benzems:
This girl is not from Kenya Kenyas are black how come white
Samburu woman with her daughter...

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Kenyanstar: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Traditional maasai girls & women

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2016
It seems nairaland now have affinity for East Africa news.When would North Africa join the train
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Coldplay89(m): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2016
benzems:
This girl is not from Kenya
Kenyas are black
how come white
My boy! Why do u Nigerians have this notion that Kenyans are generally dark skinned? Not all Kenyans are dark skinned. If u have ever seen South africans or ZImbabweans or Rwandese...Kenyans are pretty much like them, for the majority of Kenyans are ethnic Bantus (around 60%). If u have ever seen Somalis, Ethiopians, Djiboutis, Eritreans......Kenyans are like them, for around 10% of Kenyans are Cushites. There are Nilotic tribes whose skin color range from very dark to light skin- like those tribes whose photo u have uploaded above, they are dark But my first photo is of people of the same community.
There are also quite a number of Asians, Europeans, Indians who live in Kenya and have intermarried with the indigenous tribes.

These too are Kenyans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiuxgvD9BSg

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Coldplay89(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2016
rpt
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Pylony(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2016
This is the reason why i dey fear woman o. She want the world to believe for the three years they have being together, it means they have being living as Reveren Sister and Father wey no dey "touching body"!!! Hmmmm WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by robert10001232: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!! www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting

leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity

of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government

entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

You can call us or whatzapp us so we can give you an agent number in your country: +447452282174
Email: illuminatiorganization@zoho.com
ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!

• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Bifwoli: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Double post.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Bifwoli: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
naijalander:
Bifwoli

ThunderingHooves

NairobiWalker

Kenyanstar

MtuMsuper

Now who do we believe?

Why even ask when we know Naijalander will believe the Baby Daddy bcoz that'll cement his anti Kenya propaganda.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Bifwoli: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
asuustrike2009:
It seems nairaland now have affinity for East Africa news.When would North Africa join the train

They'll never have such "affinity" for North Africa even in ten thousand years.

North Africa is too culturally mainstream with not enough dirt and juicy stories to make "good" malicious propaganda fit for front page.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by naijalander: 5:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Bifwoli:

Why even ask when we know Naijalander will believe the Baby Daddy bcoz that'll cement his anti Kenya propaganda.

You are so full of yourself. Can you read minds?
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by naijalander: 5:57am On Oct 19, 2016
Bifwoli:

North Africa is too culturally mainstream with not enough dirt and juicy stories to make "good" malicious propaganda fit for front page.

malicious propaganda?

I don't even know when Nairaland began publishing dumb stuff from Kenya but it has to stop. Nobody cares.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by naijalander: 5:58am On Oct 19, 2016
lordkhalifa:
the AFONJA guy beat the lady, Afonjas are wife beater's.... no reasonable foreigner will dare date AFONJA guy, its either he turn you to goat for money ritual, or he swindle u all ur money, then he will subjects u to punching bag

wow. Your hatred is so glaring.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by MtuMsuper: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2016
naijalander:

malicious propaganda?

I don't even know when Nairaland began publishing dumb stuff from Kenya but it has to stop. Nobody cares.
We do. I think it's a subtle attempt by a person or persons unknown to paint a (false ) picture or otherwise present a caricature of a proud African nation. Y'all want to crap on us and we ain't taking it sitting down.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by lordkhalifa(m): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2016
naijalander:

wow. Your hatred is so glaring.
truth is very bitter
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Kenyanstar: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2016
One thing i have noticed with Nigerians and their bloggers in particular is the tendency to malign other progressive & emerging African countries in order to sooth their ego. It started with South Africa, Ghana and now Kenya by producing negative and propagated gutter news to paint a grim picture of this countries. The question that always remains is if this countries are the way you Nigerians seem to insinuate why are thousands of your citizenry going to them in their thousands. Why should you be jealous of the progress that other countries have made or making. Why dont you start by improving your countries social-economic aspects to match up to this three African giants. Nigeria has the biggest GDP but little goes to change the social life of commoners. What is the need of being the 8th biggest oil producer but no effects to its citizens. All that natural gas but cannot be converted into energy to light up the country is pure mediocrity. Kenya has converted natural resources to light up the national grid by using hydro electricity, wind power, Geo-thermal and solar to its benefits.

NIGERIA ITS TIME TO STOP HATING AND START WORKING!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by naijalander: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2016
MtuMsuper:

We do. I think it's a subtle attempt by a person or persons unknown to paint a (false ) picture or otherwise present a caricature of a proud African nation. Y'all want to crap on us and we ain't taking it sitting down.

Nigerians have enough bad news back home than to worry about bad news in Kenya.

Be objective,bad news travels faster. The news about Kenya is by Nigerians is Kenya who also happen to have Nairaland accounts.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by naijalander: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Kenyanstar:
One thing i have noticed with Nigerians and their bloggers in particular is the tendency to malign other progressive & emerging African countries in order to sooth their ego. It started with South Africa, Ghana and now Kenya by producing negative and propagated gutter news to paint a grim picture of this countries. The question that always remains is if this countries are the way you Nigerians seem to insinuate why are thousands of your citizenry going to them in their thousands. Why should you be jealous of the progress that other countries have made or making. Why dont you start by improving your countries social-economic aspects to match up to this three African giants. Nigeria has the biggest GDP but little goes to change the social life of commoners. What is the need of being the 8th biggest oil producer but no effects to its citizens. All that natural gas but cannot be converted into energy to light up the country is pure mediocrity. Kenya has converted natural resources to light up the national grid by using hydro electricity, wind power, Geo-thermal and solar to its benefits.

NIGERIA ITS TIME TO STOP HATING AND START WORKING!!!!

I don't get it.

Is Nairaland not also full of bad news about Nigeria?

Where is conspiracy you speak of?
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by naijalander: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2016
You should really be ashamed of yourself though.

Is this the same "truth" you will teach your children?

lordkhalifa:
truth is very bitter
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by naijalander: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2016
Bifwoli:

Actually Nairaland carries news from whichever country its members dwell in. A lot of Nigerians just happen to be in Kenya at the moment.

Your blogs also carry so much bad news about Nigeria, you don't see us complaining. Its 21st century journalism, bad news travels faster, more views, more hits, more money, that is how it works.

I remember Larry Madowo airing a video of Nigerians in the North alighting a plane using a ladder and Kenyans laughed and laughed and they are still laughing. Then there was Tiwa's drama, and other stuff. If am not insinuating some conspiracy to malign Nigerians in Kenyan media, what right have you to do that?

shift!
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by naijalander: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2016
Bifwoli

ThunderingHooves

NairobiWalker

Kenyanstar

MtuMsuper

I only tagged you guys so you can correct the false stereo types I knew would follow this post (like the dumb a$$ saying Kenyans are black). I am not your enemy, yeah I find Kenyans annoying sometimes but overall, Nairobi is a second home to me.

Congratulations.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by MtuMsuper: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2016
naijalander:
Bifwoli

ThunderingHooves

NairobiWalker

Kenyanstar

MtuMsuper

I only tagged you guys so you can correct the false stereo types I knew would follow this post (like the dumb a$$ saying Kenyans are black). I am not your enemy, yeah I find Kenyans annoying sometimes but overall, Nairobi is a second home to me.

Congratulations.
A piece of invaluable wisdom for you: work your way around locals, not the other way round. Beautifully captured by the ancient Romans :When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by naijalander: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Keep ya wisdom.

Your people are not open minded enough to warrant "do as the Romans do"

As far as the locals go, you don't know me so enough of the snide comments.

MtuMsuper:

A piece of invaluable wisdom for you: work your way around locals, not the other way round. Beautifully captured by the ancient Romans :When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by MtuMsuper: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2016
naijalander:
Keep ya wisdom.

Your people are not open minded enough to warrant "do as the Romans do"

As far as the locals go, you don't know me so enough of the snide comments.

This is exactly the sort of response that gets sooooo many of your people in trouble whilst living here. Some kinda loud mouthed braggadocio and borderline insane outbursts from you folks towards locals everywhere you go( i have seen very very rude nigerians in south africa) is not going to endear you to anyone. For someone who has lived a decade(allegedly) in kenya yet you persist in your agbero ways from back home thinking your agberoness is swagger, i pray for you. Nobody here is going to change for you: you either get with the program or quit!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by naijalander: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2016
And who is asking to be changed for??

You should probably read the post again, more attentively this time and in the spirit in which it was written, then come back to comment. If you were so wise, you'd know (like I said) I tagged you to come clear out the stereo types that came with the post in the first place, not to demean your country. I could careless for the yahoo boy and his prostitute looking girlfriend.

So keep your undeserved sense of accomplishment to yourself.

MtuMsuper:

This is exactly the sort of response that gets sooooo many of your people in trouble whilst living here. Some kinda loud mouthed braggadocio and borderline insane outbursts from you folks towards locals everywhere you go( i have seen very very rude nigerians in south africa) is not going to endear you to anyone. For someone who has lived a decade(allegedly) in kenya yet you persist in your agbero ways from back home thinking your agberoness is swagger, i pray for you. Nobody here is going to change for you: you either get with the program or quit!
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by MtuMsuper: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2016
naijalander:
And who is asking to be changed for??

You should probably read the post again, more attentively this time and in the spirit in which it was written, then come back to comment. If you were so wise, you'd know (like I said) I tagged you to come clear out the stereo types that came with the post in the first place, not to demean your country. I could careless for the yahoo boy and his prostitute looking girlfriend.

So keep your undeserved sense of accomplishment to yourself.

i have made my point
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by naijalander: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2016
oh you don't say...

MtuMsuper:

i have made my point
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Bifwoli: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
naijalander:
Bifwoli

ThunderingHooves

NairobiWalker

Kenyanstar

MtuMsuper

Congratulations.

What false stereotypes? The vitriol, outright hatred, belittling ,very ill feelings and other malicious content coming from Naija (admittedly not from ALL Nigerians)is not even comparable.You don't even seem to see your own lack of objectivity.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by benzems(m): 1:29am On Oct 22, 2016
Kenyanstar:

Nigerians hating on our Kenyan Maasai women since time immemorial....

To all my kenya friends after checking my kitchen, the room room and other room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ_n53kdYV8

I realize the my speculation that Kenyans are blacks are wrong
Sorry my good people of Kenya.
Just come out from the other room.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by naijalander: 5:58am On Oct 22, 2016
maybe I shouldn't have tagged you, you seem bent on opposition.

Bifwoli:

What false stereotypes? The vitriol, outright hatred, belittling ,very ill feelings and other malicious content coming from Naija (admittedly not from ALL Nigerians)is not even comparable.You don't even seem to see your own lack of objectivity.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by benzems(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2016
naijalander:
maybe I shouldn't have tagged you, you seem bent on opposition.

You are great
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by alice11: 10:12am On Jan 06
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.