Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi (76597 Views)

Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / Samuel Kanu Uche Visits Emir Sanusi In Kano / US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Bari22: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2016
jnrbayano:

Both.

He is God the son and Son of God.
This is where christians become ignorant, Jesus is a man like anybody but Allah bless him with prophethood and some special qualities and charisma, God have never a son or wife also God never die as your own dies.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Sanchez01:

You think? I doubt this. If you claimed this to be true, how come you all dispel that He is the Son of God?

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. Roman 8:14

Adam was a son of God. All godly person is a son of God. You're also son of God.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by CandyDiamond(f): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2016
lekibraky:
What Jesus said about Muhammad
Muhammad was predicted to come in the Gospel of John:

Just a quick note, the Arabic word "Muhammad" is an expression which means "The honorable one" or "The glorified one" or "The admirable". Prophet Muhammad was the first in the Middle East to be named "Muhammad". Below, you will see how Jesus in today's Gospel of John had called this human Prophet which he predicted his comming "The honorable one".

Jesus in the Greek Bible used the Greek word "Periklytos" which means the admirable or glorified one. He called that predicted human prophet "Periklytos". This word corresponds exactly to the Arabic word "Muhammad" which also means the "admired one" or "glorified one." In other words, "Periklytos" is "Muhammad" in Greek.

Let us start...

In the Bible we can find the following four passages wherein Jesus (peace be upon him) predicts a great event:

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"
( its in light of Jesus prayer we have Muhammad who is last and the seal of the prophet till the world will no longer exist)

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"
( Muhammad pbuh testified to Jesus Christ pbuh and he says who ever among the Muslims malign Jesus pbuh is not part of him Quran in sura maida said a many thing about Jesus pbuh in Quran 5 - 116:120 and aural Mariam Quran 19 - 29:40

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

( prophet Muhammad pbuh has taught many things as regard God, this life and the hereafter. An American Philip Kaitlin ranked him number one among the people who had more impact on the lives of people)

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

Jesus peace be upon him said he shall not speak for himself and whenever Muhammad wants to speak he start with the name of Allah the merciful Bismilahi Ramon Raheem. Jesus also said he shal glorify me islam is the only religion that Gives glory to Jesus by saying peace be upon him each time his name is mentioned . Not ready to argue further but I need to show u the way the truth, the life and the hereafter religion
grin grin angry grin grin grin,You Muslims can manipulate Bible ehn grin grin grin grin,Kai Mohammad have now become the holy spirit that Jesus sent to his Apostles on the day of Pentecost, [/b]A religion that copied a Christian Bible after about it 1500years in existence and manipulated it cannot be authentic[b].let your own religion be unique, stop copying other peoples religious book and plagiarizing it,[/b]it is a criminal act[b].

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by mzdee01(f): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2016
So ,if I say I and my husband are one , will that mean I really am my husband ?

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by pressplay411(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Scholar8200:

So, do you believe on Him as the ONLY Way to the Father?

This is where Jesus/Christianity lost me.
So every human being who lived during his time but were not privy to his message or were unfortunate to not be born in the middle east, no matter how pious they were, have been condemned by Fate and Geography to hell fire.

Negro pls.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by ezesun(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2016
minifuworld:
The Greatest Commandment mark 12: 28. One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?” 29. “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. 31. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
II Cor. 3 vs 6 says:
Who also hath made us able ministers of THE NEW TESTAMENT, NOT OF THE LETTER, BUT OF THE SPIRIT: FOR THE LETTER KILLETH, BUT THE SPIRIT GIVETH LIFE. In Conclusion, you can not Love the Father WITH ALL YOUR HEART EXCEPT YOU accept him (JESUS)as your personal LORD and SAVIOUR. With all respect, John 14 vs 6 says: JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM (YOU),I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE, NO MAN COMETH (LOVE)UNTO THE FATHER BUT BY ME.
NO PROPHET COULD/CAN SAY THAT HE IS THE WAY OR THE TRUTH BUT JESUS SAYS HE IS BOTH..... NO CONTROVERSY

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by holocron: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2016
Scholar8200:

So, do you believe on Him as the ONLY Way to the Father?

HIS TEACHINGS are the way to the father. You follow HIM by following his Teachings. DONT BE DECEIVED.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Bigboss111(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2016
Scholar8200:
your excellency, HRH, hear Jesus speak:

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
John 14:23,24

That, sire, is true love for Jesus!
That's kwaret! "The Father who sent me.." meaning Jesus was sent by the Al-Mighty God to preach the holy bible to his people..the Israelite. A holy Prophet, a peace maker and the only son of Mary. May peace and blessings of the Al-Mighty Allah be with him and to Muhammad, Moses, Jacob, David, Solomon and the rest of the prophets, ameeeen!

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by nnokwa042(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2016
iLiquidator:
A rule of thumb in Islam is that a Muslim must believe in Jesus. Any Muslim that reject Jesus is not a Muslim. Our difference is that we Muslims believe him to be a prophet born by virgin Mary. He isn't a God.
then u believed mohamed that asked muslims to kill Christian's jews shias hindus ?u people kill anyone that is not wahabi and u people believed in 72 virgins i dey wonder what is the problem with muslims with sex

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2016
Many Christians are just bunch of hypocrites,if u try to show them luv they will distance themselves if u neglect them they say Muslims are terror, they have pride & luv claiming to be superior, if anyone can show me where Jesus said "i am ur lord & saviour" in the Bible i may convert.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by emmasege: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2016
iLiquidator:
A rule of thumb in Islam is that a Muslim must believe in Jesus. Any Muslim that reject Jesus is not a Muslim. Our difference is that we Muslims believe him to be a prophet born by virgin Mary. He isn't a God.
I appreciate the fact that you acknowledge that he was born by virgin Mary. What does that suggest to you about his being? Any scientific explanation to justify the birth of someone without human copulation?

I need not convince you further about his supreme being, even though there are many proofs to that. Let me for now confirm your submission that no man on earth was responsible for his birth, and that makes him the Son of God. Human egg does not turn to zygote, embryo or foetus except it is fertilized in a way. His conception was divine and so was his birth.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by mykel25(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2016
iLiquidator:

If you believe Jesus you ll believe in his words and teachings John 10 vs 30.....I and my Father are one....if you read the whole chapter you ll understand that he is God and can't be separated from God....thanks
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Alajiki(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2016
Anas09:

HahahahahahahahahHHHHhA, yesssss. I see Jesus speaking on his cradle on the day he was born. Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa. My beleoooo.

Wait, wait, wait. Is it that wen u become a muslim, ur brain dies or what?
U truelly believe Jesus spoke on the day he was born?

There's another wonderful, oh powerful thing i saw there.
Mary the mother of Jesus Christ, was the same person as Mirriam the Sister of Aaron. Hahahahahahahahahaha
Lwkmdoooooo

Muhammed was a stupid daft and those who patronised him were too afraid to correct his stupidity.

And you, you bounced out here without shame to post this trash?
Do u even realize what this makes you look like? Worst than stupid muhammed. At least he was an illiterate, so can excuse his blind plagiarism, but you? In the 21st Century? Am ashamed of you.

Do you know the generations that spans between Mirriam and Mary mother of Jesus?

Everything the stupid koran says you just believe without even considering the absurdity.
Gerarahia.

You see, there is one thing with the so-called crusaders, you're always on the defensive. In all debates I've watched or read, you guys always make your points with insults. The other person is engaging you without name calling. But look at how many insults you have spewed above.

It only means one thing...you're running out of ideas.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by femi4: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2016
jnrbayano:

Are you a Muslim?
Stand aside...
he is neither here nor there....where e go stand?
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by loveandhate: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2016
this is really awesome, maybe things are changing for the better cant wait to see more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8xrr7C2KXk
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Seun:
Muslims believe that Jesus didn't die on the cross because someone else took his place. They love him as a prophet of Islam. They believe that his message was Islamic but it has been corrupted by Christians. On this basis, a Muslim can claim to love Jesus.

Was it corrupted during his time or now?
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2016
Take this again and add to why u know
A Muslim literarily means someone who submit to the will of God in relation to this concept all the prophet submitted to the will of God and perform solat
I am writing this to enable the christains of today clear d misconception I have about christains not woshipping God and derailing from the teachings of the bible. I have watched many xtians religious activities when they go to church on sundays all they
do is read d bible, listen to sermon by d pastor, ask God for what they want and sings unto God but I belief all these are praises and not worship cos the muslim does all these too and still worship God with solat prayer that is bowing to God. As done by all the prophet of God before Muhammad according to the bible both old and new testament
Joshua 5:14 says ' and joshua fell on his face to the and did worship.
Mathew 26:39 and he (Jesus) went a little further and fell on his face and prayed.
,Umeric 20:6 and they ( moses and aaron) fell upon their faces
Genesis 17:13 and abraham fell on his face.
Even we see evidence of ablution the muslims do to in the book of exodus 40-31:32 and moses and aaronand his sons washed their hands and their feets threat when they went into the tent of congregation, they washed as lord commands moses but xtians of today neva purifies theirselves before entering the church. So I need ur comments and enlightenments xtians and contributions from muslims too.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by hollywater: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2016
No be me Sanusi go deceive.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by mukhtara446(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
cutekhalifa:
Jesus is the first and only begotten son of God.... Jesus is not God but his son, the doctrine of Trinity explains God the father:- the head of the organization God the son:- Jesus Christ the door that leads to God, and God the holy spirit the acting force, the angels... therefore they are 3in1 body... Jesus is the first creation of God... in Genesis when God says come let create man on our own image who do u think he is referring to point of corrections Jesus is not God but his first creation
My question is please how many God did you believed in and i never understand that three in one concept. In islam. In creation of human being the most high is talking to his creation the Angel's as he is going to create human being and they said are you going to create one that is going to disobeyed you again, because we believed jinn's are in this world before and they disobeyed Allah and he destroy them whom the devil is among them. The most high said i know something thay you don't know. And he create Adam and hauwa and so on. Isah the son of Merry in islam is called the word of Allah cause the most high if he said be then it most be as he used in the creation of the world. When the Angel visited merry he said to her you are going to be get pregnant and she said how, no man has ever come near me and I am not married, but the angel said it's the decree of your lord if he said be then it most be that. Is isah the son of Merry(Jesus)
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by tintingz(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sanchez01:

Why not just wait till next week? wink

Lol grin
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Guruboi(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
iLiquidator:
thnk u 4 that bro,, wink
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by xreal: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
iLiquidator:

even biblically, he isn't God.
Jesus also prayed to God. He fasts, record has it that he fasted for 40 days and 40 nights.

Actually, religion has brought more of division among brothers - than unity.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
jnrbayano:

Then you don't know him.

How can you quote the bible selectively? He says he is the only way.

How can you believe in someone without believing all his teachings.?

They don't believe in him because they are on the assumption that there are other prophets before him.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by ostopsmich(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Are you interested in making extra income from home? Visit this webpage http://healthylivingconsults.com/planb.html to learn more
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Rilwayne001: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Bible have never said that Jesus is God,

When John said: "....the word is GOD" what does he mean?

there is only one God,who is the maker of the universe,Jesus proceeded from the father and also the holy spirit all share in divinity of the father the God, Jesus is equal with God and hence can be called God the son,God created everything through him,when God is always speaking in Bible or Koran they us the word 'We' or let us,showing you that God doesn't take parallel decisions.

If Jesus is equal with God then automatically he is God or what do you think?If He himself was God with a capital G, how could he be God, if God was God, and there were not a number of gods, not even two gods, but only one God? How could Jesus be God and God be God and yet there be only one God? How did Jesus move from being a human to being God—in any sense?

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by amyzon: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
minifuworld:
The Greatest Commandment mark 12: 28. One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?” 29. “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. 31. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

Pls dear, when did Muslims start loving their neighbor as them self
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by ezesun(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Auki:
The Jesus (peace be on him), I know, whom I love as a Muslim, came to confirm a simple message-No brain gymnastic.

1.There is only ONE God, whom all depend. He begets not, nor is He begotten; And none is like Him.

2.He Jesus (peace be on him), like all messengers, was a prophet send only to convey the message of glad tiding to believers and warning of dire punishment to unbelievers. He never ascribe any divinity to himself, as either GOD, Son or operating partnership with God( trinity).

Later scribe exaggerated and invented Jesus divinity. Do your research it is actually worth doing.

Peace be on you(the reader)
[b][/b]
PLEASE STOP ALL THOSE PEACE UPON HIM YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING. I WOULD RATHER YOU WROTE 'AMEN' INSTEAD OF THOSE peace be upon him. HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO HIM? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PRINCE OF PEACE HIMSELF

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by femi4: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
klezy001:
Many Christians are just bunch of hypocrites,if u try to show them luv they will distance themselves if u neglect them they say Muslims are terror, they have pride & luv claiming to be superior, if anyone can show me where Jesus said "i am ur lord & saviour" in the Bible i may convert.
Romans 10:9-10 New International Version (NIV)

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by lailo: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
U get choice
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Mintayo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
One of the ways Muslims deceive gullible Christians. That they love Jesus, that Christians serve the same God as Muslims.
Only gullible Christians will fall for this.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by banzuz(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Don't be deceived

Sanusi Lamido is a strong fanatic who still has a case of beheading a Christian in Kano.

Just google Sanusi Lamido's case of beheading.....

See for yourself
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Ihedike(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Emir has no option than to love and embrace Christ. He is our saviour and the only intercessor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.