Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

New Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Job (42528 Views)

New Job Vacancies For The Week / New Job Vacancy At The Coca-cola Company LAGOS / New Job Vacancies (entry Level) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Job by omega25red(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2009
just 3 weeks ago i was fired from my job that i had for 6 years because the supervisor i had didnt like me. The world felt gloomy and every thing seemed bleak. After sending out about 30 job applications i still didnt get a call for an interview. so one morning i woke up early and i spoke to God and i begged God to help me. would you know that in the same day i got two interviews and as of today i have a job offer i am starting next monday. glory be to God. I tell ya if you need anything just clear your mind and speak to God and he will answer you.
Re: New Job by bamboke(f): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2009
Congrats! Have a similar issue,she asked me to tender my resignation,on my last day@ work to proceed for my exams leave.

But what will u tell d interviewers,why u left d org,especially if they want to pay less?

I hope to get a place soon.

I am tired!
Re: New Job by kugaba(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2009
bamboke:

But what will u tell d interviewers,why u left d org,especially if they want to pay less?

I hope to get a place soon.

I am tired!

Dont be tired. its a test of character and resilience. I want to resign from mine too. the take-home-pay cant take me home yet, so much is expected from me. Tell your interviewers that
; you wanted new challenges,
Re: New Job by rbest: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2009
And if u know much about the company's achievement, take hold of that, tell him that u want ti be part of the winning team and that u are adventurous. above all be prayerful. U will smile soonest. good luck
Re: New Job by islet(f): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2009
It takes a lot of inner strenght, boldness and belief in yourself to resign from your work. But sometimes its neccesary and a step in the right direction. I did just the same thing on friday last week. I resigned from work because i couldnt slave a minute longer in the name of marketing. They gave me unbelievable target of five million naira monthly for a stockbroking firm that aint really known. I spent all my life savings , close to 45k, trekking to and fro, making local and international calls, browsing and chatting with would be investors, getting clothes cos they said looking good would make an impression. Not to talk of their incompetence , lack of efficienc y and ancient methods or deceptive ways of treating clients.I tried my best to do all i could to help them improve it all but the last straw was when the management backed out on the initial agreed pay of 40k and said since we didnt meet target we would be payed only 10k travelling allowances. God i was furious. I had spent more than 45k out of my lean savings for christs sake. How can i be worth only 10k to this people, a graduate for that matter. So i quit with my dignity intact. I know i will get something better but as long as i live i wont forgive that company cos they made me resign from my former workplace where i was paid 30k. So i would make sure i bring them down if that is the last thing i do.
Re: New Job by 22medinat(f): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2009
congratulations,honesty and trust in God pays off.God is the supreme and when you call on him he would proof himself.
Re: New Job by JAZES(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2009
islet:

It takes a lot of inner strenght, boldness and belief in yourself to resign from your work. But sometimes its neccesary and a step in the right direction. I did just the same thing on friday last week. I resigned from work because i couldnt slave a minute longer in the name of marketing. They gave me unbelievable target of five million naira monthly for a stockbroking firm that aint really known. I spent all my life savings , close to 45k, trekking to and fro, making local and international calls, browsing and chatting with would be investors, getting clothes cos they said looking good would make an impression. Not to talk of their incompetence , lack of efficienc y and ancient methods or deceptive ways of treating clients.I tried my best to do all i could to help them improve it all but the last straw was when the management backed out on the initial agreed pay of 40k and said since we didnt meet target we would be payed only 10k travelling allowances. God i was furious. I had spent more than 45k out of my lean savings for christs sake. How can i be worth only 10k to this people, a graduate for that matter. So i quit with my dignity intact. I know i will get something better but as long as i live i wont forgive that company cos they made me resign from my former workplace where i was paid 30k. So i would make sure i bring them down if that is the last thing i do.
i really feel your pain but please dont bring the company down in whatever form cos it wont raise u up either.Just hand everything over to God and he will surely see u through.
Re: New Job by DisGuy: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2009
Congrats!
Re: New Job by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2009
JAZES:

i really feel your pain but please dont bring the company down in whatever form cos it wont raise u up either.Just hand everything over to God and he will surely see u through.

That was nice of u. smiley
Re: New Job by MrCrackles(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2009
Topic
OK!
cool
Re: New Job by Seismic007(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic
OK!
cool

shocked shocked MrCrackles u'll definitely win an award for the most idiosyncratic guy on NL. wink

@poster congrats, may God give u joy in your new job.
Re: New Job by Ndipe(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2009
Hallelujah!
Re: New Job by jediknight(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2009
@Topic,

Nice one, U don ginger my spirit.

@
islet:

Men, ko easy. i feel u bruv. No worries, God is good: u'll get what's due to you, u've paid ur dues. Good stuff will come knocking sooner than u know.

@everyone else and my humble self

we'all shld keep putting in our best in all we do, do the right thing, pray and leave the rest to G.

Bless.
Re: New Job by OneTouch1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2009
Hehe. . . Congrats!
Re: New Job by Outstrip(f): 1:27am On Oct 22, 2009
God is good and His mercies endureth forever. Thank God.
Re: New Job by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 22, 2009
Glory to God
Re: New Job by bawomolo(m): 3:41am On Oct 22, 2009
congrats
Re: New Job by vislabraye(m): 4:02am On Oct 22, 2009
islet:

Thats ridiculous. sometimes desperation can make someone reduce his self worth. And the most annoying thing is that some of these organizations have the effontry to ask for a GRADUATE. thats a job 4 a school cert.
Re: New Job by MzBabs(f): 4:40am On Oct 22, 2009
Hallelujah! I praise God for your blessings. I know if He did it for you, He will do it for me. Hallelujah!
Be blessed. and be a good steward over what He has given you.
Re: New Job by hackney(m): 4:44am On Oct 22, 2009
My Dear brothers and sisters hold on to God's promises and one day you will smile.
Pursue your dreams with a clean heart and God who never fails will never let you down.
With faith in God all things are possible.

He actually challenges us in the good book to try him and see.
I wish you guys God's blessings in abundance.

HE'S ALIVE!!
Re: New Job by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2009
Congrats O!

I key into your annointing.

I need another job and fast too!
Re: New Job by micklplus(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2009
Congrats Mr. Original poster.

Yeah, God is good for real. I had a similar experience too but mine took like 3 months. I had the best of job in one of the best bank in the world. I lost it and i thot my world has come to an end but, God told me has hasnt finished me yet. Today ! i have a great job in real estate and i am doing just fine.

Ofcourse, i prayed , fasted again and again and again. The koko is, hang ur issues on God and u wud be surprised with how good God is going to bless u.

Cheers
Re: New Job by princekevo(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2009
Congrats mate.
Share your Testimony to those who believe that there is no God.
Experience still remain best source of knowledge.
Re: New Job by stanbiggi(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2009
Nairalist
i had same case, in july this year i resigned in my organisation because of the witch hurting of my boss wife, infact one man busines is a night mare! pls if you re ther now start thinking of relocating because they are heartless in how they sack staff. thereafter future seems bleak as i took my belongings home. i had no savings a lot keep ringing in my heart. two hour after my resignation, i got a call from a recruitng agency to recruit for africbank, i wrote the test and did the interview and i was selected. to resume on the 2nd of august. that same week, we were asked not to resume that the date will be announced to us. And that was the week the MD of the bank was sacked and after that we did not hear from the agency again
i still kept searching, it was not easy, no friends again, all i had was my girl friend who was always giving me cash to go searching and calling for jobs , even buying papers. it was a dilema that i will not wish my enemy to go through, even some times my girl friend do compline as a result of the pressure on her in continuing with the relationship, since i knew she was the only support i had i had to make frantic effort. then i got a job in an insurance company, UNIC insurance, as far as i am concern, the insurance coy is one of the best that one could work with,cos that still care for their staff compare to some of my collegue in other insurance firm, when they share their coy welfare package. things began to be brighter as i could get more cash to search and make contacts and in september 12th i got another great job.
Today, i am a big boy by the grace of God.i am sharing this testimony to those that are undergoing similar or about to embark on resignation, pls count the cost. dont think any will be there for u, when the going gets tough.
so that u will not be dissappointed. u have all the friend u have now because of ur economical situation, if thing change your friends will run. so pls respect your girl friends, they are the only tressure you have friends and Worship God. You cant achieve great fits without God
thank God
Re: New Job by otukpo(f): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2009
CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: New Job by Ekwere(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2009
stanbiggi:

Nairalist
i had same case, in july this year i resigned in my organisation because of the witch hurting of my boss wife, infact one man busines is a night mare! pls if you re ther now start thinking of relocating because they are heartless in how they sack staff.  thereafter future seems bleak as i took my belongings home. i had no savings a lot keep ringing in my heart. two hour after my resignation, i got a call from a recruitng agency to recruit for africbank, i wrote the test and did the interview and i was selected. to resume on the 2nd of august. that same week, we were asked not to resume that the date will be announced to us. And that was the week the MD of the bank was sacked and after that we did not hear from the agency again
i still kept searching, it was not easy, no friends again, all i had was my girl friend who was always giving me cash to go searching and calling for jobs , even buying papers. it was a dilema that i will not wish my enemy to go through, even some times my girl friend do compline as a result of the pressure on her in continuing with the relationship, since i knew she was the only support i had i had to make frantic effort. then i got a job in an insurance company, UNIC insurance, as far as i am concern, the insurance coy is one of the best that one could work with,cos that still care for their staff compare to some of my collegue in other insurance firm, when they share their coy welfare package. things began to be brighter as i could get more cash to search and make contacts and in september 12th i got another great job.
Today, i am a big boy by the grace of God.i am sharing this testimony to those that are undergoing similar or about to embark on resignation, pls count the cost. dont think any will be there for u, when the going gets tough.
so that u will not be dissappointed. u have all the friend u have now because of your economical situation, if thing change your friends will run. so pls respect your girl friends, they are the only tressure you have friends and Worship God. You cant achieve great fits without God
thank God

@Stan, you are a very lucky guy to have a galfriend who takes care of you during the trying period and i say Glory to God for His mercies on you. Getting a job during this time is really really tough. God bless you and continue to hang on to God for he has many surpises for you and  DONT EVER joke with your galfriend now that you are a BIG BOY lolz though I am serious. Love, adore and cherish her the rest of your life cos she is really good
Re: New Job by Ifyudo: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2009
Congratulations! I thank God for you. Enjoy your new job
Re: New Job by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2009
vislabraye:

Thats ridiculous. sometimes desperation can make someone reduce his self worth. And the most annoying thing is that some of these organizations have the effontry to ask for a GRADUATE. thats a job 4 a school cert.

Even a school cert holder should not be treated that way!! no human being should! It is really sad
Congrats guys and to all still searching, God will make a way for everyone.

I have worked in 2 terrible companies myself and I know the feeling. I never had the patience , I always resigned when I was frustrated. The best job I  ever did in 9ja was during my NYSC but unfortunately I was not retained. I had to leave Nigeria before things started looking up.
Re: New Job by Oluschenco(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2009
Thank God for the poster, and I also pray that those seeking for new Job, will laugh by the end of this year.
Re: New Job by Suntemi(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2009
Thank God for you ooooo cheesy
Re: New Job by Ben13: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2009
My Father is never deaf. Thank God for you, poster.
Re: New Job by saydfact(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2009
congrats., lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / What Are The Consequences Of Working With Fake Certificates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.