Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) (46525 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries church today gave out brand new Hyundai cars to some of his church members.

See more photos of the cars and the overly excited members.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/pastor-david-ibiyeomie-gifts-brand-new.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by BossLadyF(f): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
That's my papa cheesy

46 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by makelove2m(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good shaah but many children where out of school, why can't he pay his host state children school fees for one year

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Congrats...

I guess the receiver is a regular tithe payer

9 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by izzou(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Why are pastors called Papa?

I really want to know why

Meanwhile congrats to the recipients

cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pastors are now learning how to give back to their members. Good development

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Make I no talk before dem label me hater

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nice gesture. lala I caught you viewing, no wonder..
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
That's to ensure you don't leave the church and go and open your own

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Rapuru14: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Glory to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by ritababe(f): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
makelove2m:
Good shaah but many children where out of school, why can't he pay his host state children school fees for one year

you guys will always complain, why don't you go and do it?

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by cupidFlint(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
great... no be to dey collect.... well done Papa
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by macdanny2000(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
It should be given to indigent members not this one's looking fresh and Rich.

my opinion though. undecided

6 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by JoBabs(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ok
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by axeman10(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Is this a new trend in Christianity? More like business boomed this year..let's reward loyal customers.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Xblink(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
The secret to abundance wealth is giving.....
Love should be accompanied by a gift....
He is a good man...

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by lastmessenger: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
I saw only three cars

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by uboma(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
this is purely a case of misplaced priorities....

his church business seems to be flourishing despite the recession.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by MartinsIfeco(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
BossLadyF:
That's my papa cheesy
tear rubber car with nylon?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by seyirock(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
makelove2m:
anything I do dey go talk!!

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by gift01: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
When God says its your time....Even his servant will bless u

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by holluwai(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
E go reach this side?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Xblink(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
The secret to wealth is giving.....
Love should be accompanied by a gift....
He is a good man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by oshibote1: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good one God bless you sir
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by MartinsIfeco(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
Nice gesture. lala I caught you viewing, no wonder..
Viewing what?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by kolikay(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
cool
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by MartinsIfeco(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
BossLadyF:
That's my papa cheesy
tear rubber car with nylon?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by awa(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Poster,

Which branch is this?
I wouldn't mind leaving my church to join Salvation Ministry ohhhh.

Na woahhhh

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by uboma(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
axeman10:
Is this a new trend in Christianity? More like business boomed this year..let's reward loyal customers.

You are on point...

1000,000 likes for your comment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by hyperflex(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
I can bet these guys that got car are going to be attending that church for life.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by justwise(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sijo01:
Pastors are now learning how to give back to their members
. Good development

...what was stolen from them grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson / Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom During Service, Many Feared Injured. PICS / Armed Policemen At DSS As Suleman Honours DSS Invitation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.