Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Romoke!!! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Romoke!!! (37039 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romoke!!! by Daniluv2k4(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
Chai. I don land here o. nice story thou

did they still practice this kind marriage thing idonblivit

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
********************"when will you stop living alone
Ade? " his mother's words rung in his ear as he siped the hot tea from the China cup. He sighed and dropped the cup, this time around hitting it hard on the table. He glanced at the wall clock, he exclaimed as he was already getting late for work. He went back to his room to take his car keys, jacket and briefcase he bumped into Martha who was just coming out of his bathroom. Martha is his housemaid, quite attractive but not beautiful, dark in complexion and a perfect body shape which doesn't rhyme with her face, as her face was a mixture of burnt black and red as a result of constant bleaching. Martha has always liked her Boss and wanted having a sexual relationship with this cute rich man. She has always seduced him and tried to lure him to bed with her, however she finally succeded when one cool evening at around 7:30 pm, he came home drunk and then Martha helped him into his bedroom where she started caressing him, how they ended up under the sheets he couldn't remember. He stared hard at her with disgust he could not imagine that himself, Adekunle Jacobs the CEO of Emmanuel Textile Industry and a prayer secretary in church could stoop so low to sleep with this disgusting maid of his, well it was just a one-time mistake it can't happen again, he assured himself. He didn't say a word to her, he just brushed past her to pick his things but that didn't help as he noticed that he was getting aroused "I reject the spirit of lust", he whispered to himself. He made to search for his car keys, he raised the pillow, checked his wardrobe but he couldn't find it, he stared at Martha who was picking her up her clothes at the other side of the room, he just hissed and continued his search before he heard
"are u looking for this? " Martha stood akimbo watching him. good gracious! This is going to be a tough battle, he said to himself again. He quickly grabbed his key from her then he raised his hand to warn her
" look..... I want you to leave this room fast, go back to where you belong okay? Whatever happened yesternight was a mistake ".
She swallowed advancing towards him. This guy is still proving stubborn s said in her mind. " come on boss, am sure u enjoyed every bit of the action yesterday so save me your pretence". She smiled at him. Good lord! She is doing it again seducing me! Ade muttered, he was confused he needed to get this girl out of his room before anything happens again.
"Martha get the hell outta-here! " but Martha wasn't helping matters too as she loosen her towel the angry Ade suddenly turned gentle Ade. Muttering '' Lord have mercy", he grabbed her...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Update later
Re: Romoke!!! by Daniluv2k4(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
later ke Abeg make am now please. I go like dix part wella

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by toboski1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
please when is the later na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romoke!!! by Daniluv2k4(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
the ya later tinx Ehn undecided undecided undecided ...
Re: Romoke!!! by olujuwonj(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
toboski1:
please when is the later na?

when the posts and likes hit the sky

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by stardomberry: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
when are u going to update again..? if u cannot complete ur story pls do let us know so we don't continue to come to ur page.
Re: Romoke!!! by swanky47(f): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Sori.... Will update very soon my people... Been having problems with my phone just got it repaired
Re: Romoke!!! by sirblero(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
swanky47:
Sori.... Will update very soon my people... Been having problems with my phone just got it repaired

I Undastnd Yu Dr...
More Ideas To Yur Story,...
*FOLLOWING
Re: Romoke!!! by swanky47(f): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
V
"Romoke.... Wake up" opening my eyes, I felt that the bed am sleeping on is far more comfortable than the one in the village, slowly trying to adapt to the features of the modern room, I sat up to look at my dear friend. She was already dressed for work,
"Romoke, we need to talk ". She sat on the bed and faced me. " look.... This is the 4th month since we left the village to the city and there is no how you can work with a secondary school certificate here"..... I looked through the window as so many thoughts raced through my mind, was she going to send me back to the village...... Ohh my God! I quickly knelt down to beg her "Bola.. Please don't send me back to the village" I clung to her legs with hot tears brimming down my eyes. "haba... Romoke I can't send you back, my dad said I should ask you if you went to secretariat school" I opened my eyes, "yes... I went to secretariat school" she smiled at me and stood up to take her office bag "my dad told me he would talk to a friend of his who needs a secretary in his company"
"ahhh Bola, God bless you.... Thank you very much"... I said and hugged her she smiled at me again "it's okay Romoke see you when I get back, and I left some money in the drawer you should try to go to the boutique at the end of the street and get some nice clothes for yourself" with that she walked out of the room, I was happy I couldn't even contain my joy, God has really been faithful to me since I got to the city I needed to take my bath so as to rush to the boutique, I took off my clothes and wrapped myself in a towel and grabbed a bucket to fetch water outside but I bumped into someone.
"oops! Gud morning "..... It was Bola's fiance Emma, I stared at him again he was looking good this morning, he is fair, tall and has a nice physique and devilishly handsome am sure he deceives lots of ladies with his looks of course I never liked Emma since I met him because he flirts with everything in skirt and Bola doesn't seem to bother about that as she practically worships him. He stared at me and smiled curving his broad mouth, I was already feeling uncomfortable as this was already his attitude of barging into the room.
"gud morning, well Bola just left for work "
" ohkay... So what about her dad? " he was still staring at me and constantly smacking his lips " he has gone to work too".... He dipped his hand into his pocket and brought some few wads of crisp cash in the denomination of #1000, "take this" he offered me... "no thank you... Look what do you want your girlfriend is not around". He smiled again, I hope this guy is not mad? I thought again I was angry he was practically stripping me with his eyes "leave this room this very minute!" I shouted. He quickly left the door post saying "alryt... Pretty... I will definitely come back for you" he winked at me and left. I sighed again Bola is really trying., I quickly rushed to fetch my water before Emma will come back again. *******
The job interview in my new place of work went on well at the Emmanuel textile industry. The industry is a very big and popular one know both in Nigeria and abroad. I heard it was owned by one Mr Emmanuel Jacobs before he handed over to his son. Bola's dad is Mr Emmanuel's close friend since secondary school. I underwent another month training as a secretary and was paid well every month as I had already spent 3 months in the office and every thing was moving well with me the intercom buzzed again bringing me to reality, I was supposed to type and submit a document under an hour to the CEO as his secretary took a month leave and I was to replace her whenever the CEO needed his work done, so I left my desk to his secretary's desk to answer the intercom. "am I on to miss Romoke Ogunjobi" I was nervous "yes.... Yes sir" I stammered
"good.... This is Adekunle Jacobs... You should bring the document straight to my office okay?
"yesss sir ".... He hung up. Wow his voice sounds beautiful
" Romoke.... bawo ni? " I was brought back from my imagination by the calabar man that worked at the accounts department. I focused on what I was doing before I felt a cold mouth on my cheeks.
" Edet.... What is it? You can see am busy " I snapped,
" ahnahn... My love what is it now " I eyed him, he was always calling me different names like" sweet potato "my honey pie", just to let me know that he loves me, and no matter how loud I shout at him he never gets offended. Look baby am going for lunch. What should I get you" of course I never slack when it gets to this moment, he strolled round my table as I pouted my mouth, since he doesn't want to leave me, I will use him then.
"hmm.... Anything" I replied again, this time I didn't see it coming, he kissed me fully on the lips.
"wow.... Swit lips.. I will get you anything dear " he turned and left, I was angry because he had no respect for me. I quickly rounded up my assignment and rose up to go to the CEO's office...

...." look I love you Ade, let's do this here and now plsss"...
"look.... Please leave Dara this is an office for crying out loud... Have some decency".
"ohh see who is talking about decency here Ade!! You keep rejecting me all the time why!"
Romoke heard the voices from within and she knew she heard that of her boss.... Just then the door opened a beautiful fair lady on a black trouser and a crop top with a nude heels stormed out of the office with a tear streaked face, the lady had an aura of class as well as beauty around even though she is smallish she was quiet packaged....
"ohh... You nitwit!! You've been standing here the whole time listening to our conversations right! You common LovePeddler!..." I was lost all I could say was "I beg your pardon" and the next thing I saw was a hand that slapped my cheeks.
"what's wrong with you! "Ade said as the beautiful fair lady walked away with the sound of her heels" cla-cla-cla" registered in my brain and made me realize....
That I was just slapped.... What! And I let her off without a fight... I was disappointed in myself
"look my dear am deeply sorry about this, please come into the office "
I smiled at least seeing the CEO's face calmed me down as I went into the office with him.

VI
" look Martha, it's high time you make him fall into your trap.... Okay so that you start that business I told you about". Martha's friend who is also a trader in the Market rounded up her gist. She is in her late 20s but is already looking too old as a result of too much toiling and unnecessary stress. Martha shook her head and thanked her friend "Blessing you know Edo babes no dey carry last. No worry yourself hin Mata na small thing" she smiled at her friend again and gathered her things to go "ehnn Martha what of Theophilus ?" Theophilus is a mechanic and he is also Martha's boyfriend the smile from Martha's lips suddenly disappeared and she turned sad. "Martha what is it nw...?"
"can you believe that...... That bastard got me pregnant and he left me to sort it out ". Tears trickled down her face.
" it's okay my friend..... Hmm I have an idea "...
" what is it " Martha asked cleaning her eyes.
" come here... You know the walls have ears" she whispered into Martha's ear and suddenly she shouted "eeh!" Blessing looked at her with disgust "what is it?... Why are you shouting in my shop"
Martha suddenly stood up to leave "Blessing I can't do that o! Haba" she shook her head and began To pack bags, blessing eyed her and watched her leave then she suddenly shouted at her "Martha.... Don't come to my shop again o!" Martha hissed and continued walking till she got out of the market and tried locating her boss driver that brought her had packed. She later saw him under the tree in the car, he was talking to an orange seller. Martha shook her head, "abi this one has fallen into his trap?" she laughed
"Timo!...... Come open boot abeg! ", he continued talking for some minutes before he squeezed something into the orange seller's hand, then he winked at Martha before opening the boot and they drove off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Update comes later
Re: Romoke!!! by abefe99: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
more update plss
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2016
VII
Martha and her boss lived like cats and rats, Ade was doing his very best to avoid her and she on the other hand was trying to get his attention but all her efforts proved abortive, she thought of trying plan B the one blessing told her about but it wasn't going to be easy at all cause this man slept with her about a month back and she still saw her period after that.... So how is she going to impose this pregnancy on him which clearly isn't his own. "huhmm" she sighed aloud the tumbler she was trying to clean suddenly slipped off her hand and scattered on the floor. She hissed and stood there looking at the shattered glass. The noise of the shattered glass interrupted Ade's thoughts, he hissed and tried focusing on the newspaper he was reading but his mind wandered off to Romoke the lady Dara had slapped thinking he was sleeping with her, funny enough he didn't know why he was thinking about her, it was not as if she had a unique or striking figure that could turn heads but her smartness, innocence and there is this aura of beauty that surrounds her and he finds himself loving it. He remembered when he took her to lunch to apologize for Dara's attitude, she was so shy and couldn't even look up at his face... So humbling, he had never experienced that with any lady he went out with in the past. Even the ones he had just flings with clung to him like a desperate housefly he shrugged with irritation.
"excuse me sir, are you okay? have been speaking to you but u didn't respond"... Ade snapped out of his thoughts to find Martha talking to him. He was angry, he stood up and carried the paper he was holding and walked into his bedroom leaving Martha in the sitting room. She followed him almost immediately into his room but was stopped by his statement... "don't even dare follow-me.... Or else.." he barked at her and snapped his fingers at her and started walking further into his room. Martha was angry and frustrated, she was about to turn back to go to the kitchen when Ade called her back "what is it you want this time?" she pouted her mouth and rolled her eyes.. "I just wanted to let you know that I have set the dinning table"
"look.... Just give to the gateman or better still the dogs". With that, he shut his door leaving Martha surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romoke!!! by toboski1(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2016
this is short keep em coming dear

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by abefe99: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
interesting plss more update

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by Missmossy(f): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Keep it swankmee, try to make your updates longer. Thumbs up.

3 Likes

Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
New update enjoy *****

"but where could she have gone to?" Baba asked Maami who was sitting beside her on her old spring bed.... Baba stretched himself on the bed and covered maami with her wrapper for she has been sick since Romoke left home, followed by Babatope's fight as a result of the money Baba collected from him. Maami was also not spared in this tantrum..... As she was severely beaten by Babatope's men, this made Maami fall ill.
"it's been months and yet no sign of your daughter "..... He coughed slightly and kept staring into space. Maami stood up as if an unknown force pushed her up... She started putting on her clothes.
" her disappearance has made me a laughing stock in this village "..... She shook her head
" infact.... Baba am going to the shrine... I need to pray to ogun it seems as if he's sleeping "...
" be careful o... Iya Romoke don't annoy ogun "... With that he stood up to leave
" ahnn, Baba are you not going to follow me..... There are some sacrifices we need to carry "....
" please go and carry the sacrifice for your stupid daughter... Please don't disturb my peace "..... Baba marched out leaving Maami sobbing.

" am scared blessing seriously... I don't know what to do he just shouts at me all the time ", Martha sniffed and continued sobbing. She had gone straight to her friend's shop in the market when she Ade ordered her to get more foodstuffs from the market. Blessing stood up to take her black bag which she hid on a Shelf, she opened it carefully and brought out a whitish powdered substance in a small white leather and handed it over to Martha.
"what is this.... I thought you said you have the solution when we spoke yesterday "
" yes nw.... This is the real solution.... Sharp sharp one "... She gave a short laugh and continued " you put a pinch... In his food and he will love you the more.... He will be yours forever... Seriously "... Martha stared at the substance and smiled..." ehnehnn.... But my friend am scared o.... Hope this will not kill him"
"haba no nw.... I paid cool cash for this medicine o seriously.... " Martha noded in satisfaction and put away the substance in her bag, she then stood up to go but stopped to look round blessing's shop. " my friend your shop is getting fuller o! Tell me the secret who is the unfortunate man".... Blessing bit her lips and smiled.." don't worry with time you will know the unfortunate man"....
"okay nw... Let me go.. I will see you later"
"okay now... Apply the thing well o"... blessing smiled as she watched her friend walk further into the market.

Ade smiled and adjusted his tie, his heart was beating fast even though he thought the elevator was to slow, he wanted to see her again yesterday they had spoken at length about some unimportant issues but sounded interesting to the both of them but he wasn't quite sure of asking her out yet but she is really fun to be with, he hummed silently and marched out of the elevator as soon as it opened... And he felt disappointed at the sight he saw..
"you should have gotten yourselves a room to yourselves.. This office is no place for such! " he said with a tone of finality an rushed to his office stone faced.
Romoke adjusted her clothes and gave an unexpected Edet a dirty slap, he was the cause of all these rubbish, she was trying to pick some files on the shelf when Edet grabbed her from behind and started smooshing her and before she could regain herself Ade had seen them.
"in your entire life don't ever try that with me in your life.. U get " she hissed and sat back on her chair fuming leaving Edet who was also adjusting his shirt, " Romoke you slapped me..... Ehmmm no problem since Oga have started pressing your oranges you think you are the only one abi.... Someone that presses different kinds of fruits banana inclusive and we record different kinds of ringing tones then in this office..... Ohh you think you have seen better man abi... Instead of you to come to me... Correct calabar man to take care of you... No problem Romoke.... U dare slap me because of oga Ade no problem "... With that he walked off to his office. Romoke hissed and tried concentrating on her work before the intercom buzzed
" I need that document typed under 20 minutes now! "
" yes.. Sir" and he hung up. She stared at the intercom and wondered if it was just Ade that spoke to her or someone else. Then she stood up to check for the document among the piles Of files on her desk, then she knocked the cup which was sitting on her desk over, she sighed hoping the contents of the cup hadn't poured on the keyboard. She froze when she saw the computer go off, the content had spilled not only on the keyboard but also on the entire connection close to the socket, she picked up the file and marched off to the next office to get her work done.
She smiled when she saw that the secretary's door was open and she wasn't on seat atleast no one is going to stop her she smiled and seductively walked through the office and opened the door leading to Ade's office.
"Romoke am highly disappointed in you seriously how could you.... " his voice trailed off when he looked up to see her, shewas wearing a nylon knee length gown and off course she wasn't wearing anything under those cause he could see her tips, he groaned and rubbed his head" "ohh my heavens"... She walked over to his desk and sat on his legs and kissed him on his lips and she started struggling with his belt " Romoke right?...... What a local name... Now am here... "
" this is an... O..ffice "... He tried completing it but he got carried away and soon she kept on shouting" ahhh.... Ade.... Harder!! "
And the next thing he heard was Romoke's " omg! Am sori to disturb" and the fast shuffling of her feet.. He smiled to himself she had hurt him this morning now was his turn to hurt her he smiled as he increased his thurst.

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by fattprince(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nice write up you are talented. I will love to marry a writer, can you make my wish come TRUE?
Re: Romoke!!! by abefe99: 5:52am On Nov 08, 2016
gudmorning plss more update
Re: Romoke!!! by Hargbo(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2016
I dey follow u like leech....
Re: Romoke!!! by xtanlee(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2016
chai .....continue sha
Re: Romoke!!! by sekem: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2016
cheesy

This story has the mark of a total amateur written all over it.

From the storyline to the spelling and punctuation down to the very poor formatting too...

But all the same, keep it up swankmee.

Everyone starts as a learner. wink
Re: Romoke!!! by sirfolabi(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2016
This is a lovely piece I hope u finish the story... Keep it up
Re: Romoke!!! by nikkybeez(f): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2016
Nice write up dearie, keep it coming and don't rush it pls.
Re: Romoke!!! by PopoolaTaiwo(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2016
WHR z d next epu[url]WHR z d next epu[/url]WHR z d next epu
Re: Romoke!!! by saxwizard(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2016
moonlight stories continue. e dey sweet
Re: Romoke!!! by PopoolaTaiwo(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2016
waiting for next episode
Re: Romoke!!! by livingimage(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2016
you are tthe bomb. keep it up babe. ur writting is natural and innocent.
Re: Romoke!!! by abefe99: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2016
update now.please
Re: Romoke!!! by Prinxxdave: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2016
Ride on

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2016
Good one, keep it coming

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos) / Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" / Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.