Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,238 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

Romoke!!! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Romoke!!! (36956 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romoke!!! by WILLYBABS(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
You know what I love most about your writeup? I was able to picture every event and feel it as tho i was there. Thanks for taking time to give me an enjoyable story...but trynna complete this.

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by oluwatymylehyn(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
The story promises to be interesting I must confess. However, the writer has to improve his/her writing skill tremendously. The story line is cool but marred with common mistakes. Try to put it into chapter or episode. Apply correct punctuation mark at the right place. Use capital letters where they are applicable. Add suspense to the story. Don't be in an hurry to update, take your time. All these will make we readers to be on all toes for more updates. You can do better, I know. Good story line once again, more grease to your elbow.

2 Likes

Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
Thanks guyz will work on my errors
Dedicated to : abefe99, olujuwonj, stardomberry, sirblero, Shakyroh320, Babsopey...

VIII

"Martha I need a very cold tea for breakfast and little milk and then two slices of bread. I want it ready before I finish dressing up"
"okay sir. Oga please I wanted reminding you about the money I asked you for "
" what money! I don't know I now pluck money from trees. Ohh I see, it seems you are getting too comfortable in this house that's why you have the guts to ask me for irrelevant things, will you get out of my sight now! " Ade curled his hand into a fist as he watched Martha hurrying back to the kitchen. He hissed and entered into his room.
" he is just too mean and I will teach him a lesson. I wonder why he hates me this much". She scooped some milo into the tea cup and put some milk in it and stirred in some water then she smiled to herself "now it is time to make tea"
She rushed to her room and brought out a whitish powdered substance in a small white leather and proceeded to the kitchen.
" blessing told me a pinch but I will put all of it... Yes! "
She emptied the whole content of the leather and stirred the contents of the cup. " Martha where is my breakfast am running late! "
" am coming sir! ". She rushed to the dining and gave it to Ade who kept on gulping the contents of the cup till it got empty.
" why does this tea taste so different today Martha? " he began to pack his files and put them into his briefcase. She smiled at least he will have my time now this is the right moment to tell him this.
"ehmm oga I am pregnant, we are going to have a baby" she jumped as she concluded. She was brought back from her joyous journey by Ade's hysterical laughter.
"Martha are you serious! " Ade asked again laughing harder this time. Martha smiled and joined her boss laughing, she would give her friend a huge amount of money after this.
" wow.. That's good news my dear. Just wait till I get back from work". He grabbed his briefcase and headed out. Martha jumped and did a small dance and proceeded to her room, she needed to call blessing and tell her the good news.
Romoke smiled sadly she replayed the scene she saw at Ade's office, she had seen the lady he was with, It was that same lady that slapped her. She groaned inwardly, she had really been a fool falling in love with her Boss, Edet had warned her but she didn't believe him not until she saw it herself. And since then she had tried avoiding him she was happy when his secretary came back from her leave of absence. Romoke had moved back to her office on the first floor and Ade had behaved like nothing really happened not that they were dating anyways. She sighed, the intercom buzzed again
"Miss Romoke.... Oga Ade wants to see you in his office now. "
" okay " her heart beat suddenly increased and she suddenly started feeling hot even inside an air-conditioned room she touched her chest and wondered what he wanted to say to her but whatever it was, she assured herself that she isn't going to be his next prey.
Ade kept on pacing up and down his office he stopped to look through the window, Martha is pregnant for him? No it can't be it was only twice and he didn't spill his seed in her. He loosened his tie, now he had another problem Romoke. He had been avoiding her because he had been to ashamed and too proud to apologize, now what would she think of him? but he didn't realize he had fallen in love with her until the Dara's incident, he has really missed Romoke's gists, advices are company. He heard a knock on his door and quickly went to his seat.
"come in " he has never seen her on trousers but she really looked good in her black office trouser and a cream Blazers and it seemed as if she wore a new hairstyles, ah! Yeah, the black braids really brought out her face and made her smooth V-shaped face glow.
" you sent for me sir? " why is she acting all formal.
" ah! Yes! Romoke please sit"
Romoke tried not to look at his face cause she could feel herself shaking but she was going to stand her ground, she can't keep loving a man that doesn't care about her feelings. He even looked quite handsome, his beards were quite shaved and she could see through the shirt he wore how broader his shoulders are, she cleared her throat this is not her first time seeing this guy so why is noticing all these now, she shook her head as if to burst lustful imaginations but they seem to increase, she was thankful when he broke the silence.
"ehmm, you see Dara is my ex. I mean ex girlfriend. So whatever happened was just nothing and am sorry it happened".
It meant something! You cheat! You hurt me! She wanted to say all those but she sat tongue tied and the only thing she kept on saying was
" no problem sir "
" Am serious Romoke it means nothing, am really sorry about it" and I love you he wanted to add but he felt it was too early for such.
"it doesn't matter sir it's not as if we are in a relationship. So don't feel sorry sir". Romoke blurted out before she could stop herself, she pinched herself and looked up to meet Ade's burning gaze, he was not happy why would she utter this statement he thought.
"okay, but you didn't tell me you and Edet are in a relationship... But I hope we still remain friends Romoke? " she shook her head, was he jealous ohh it was because he saw them that day.
" no sir we are not dating, we are just colleagues nothing more " Ade felt his heart do a somersault atleast she is still single.
" okay.... Can I atleast take you to lunch this afternoon please? " She smiled she was loving all these but she would still make sure she doesn't fall into his trap as she doesn't want to be deceived she thought
" no problem sir"
"it's not sir.. It's Ade " he smiled even though Martha's discovery still lurked somewhere in his mind he was going to deal with that when he gets home.
Dara picked up her phone and kept on dialing the number on her screen but she kept on hearing '' the number you are calling is busy''. She threw the phone on her bed in frustration as she kept on pacing round her well furnished room. a smallish fair woman peeked into her room and walked in fully she was Dara's carbon copy except that she looked older. Mrs Sarah Davis a woman of high standard and respect she owned a thriving secondary school as well as a university. Rumors had it that it was after the death of her husband 28 years ago that she started flourishing but she didn't seem to care about all those rumors all she cared about is to make her money, attend parties and also to paint the town red with her sugar boys. Yeah sugarboys! She sure has them plenty both the models, the athletes and even the mechanics, a friend of hers once asked her "Sarah why mechanics of all men?" she would say "because they make a dirty work clean and their machines are strong and well lubricated". Her only friend is Ade's mother though they hardly see because of her schedules but they spoke almost all the time on phone.
"Dara.... What's wrong? I was told you haven't touched your food? " Dara sat on the bed and began to sob.
" why will Ade keep treating me like trash mom? I did what you adviced me to do, I went to his office last week and since then he hasn't even called me neither has he picked my call".
"is that why you are unhappy? Ehnnn Dara? Oya clean your tears". Dara cleaned her tears. She wondered why guys always dumps her but just take a look at her plumpy mother, most men would prefer been with her mom rather than her. But why? She asked herself and stared at her mother who was busy chatting away on her phone before she met her daughter's gaze.
"why are you staring at me now madam?... So you said Ade doesn't have your time right? "
" yes mummy "
" good.. So is he seeing anyone? "
" hmm no... well I don't know but I heard him mention one name ehmm Romoke ". Her mom stared at her like she was still trying to process the name.
" Romoke? What kind of local name is that? So you mean your rival is Romoke? I haven't seen the person but the name sounds local". She stood up and started to walk out of her daughter's room
"mom... Please I need Ade to look at me at least as his girlfriend " she concluded as she walked up to her mom.
" ehnnn that is a small issue now, u just get her surname but for the main time I will talk to Ade's mother".
"thks mom you are the best! "
" oya come and eat your food, I will be going out so don't expect me tonight "
" okay mom... " she replied sadly and her mom walked out of her room. Sometimes she felt her mom is too wild to be a mother cause which woman in her right senses will always party and have lots of sugar boys. Well atleast if she gets back with Ade she would marry him and leave her crazy mother alone, she sighed and walked to the dining table to devour her food.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romoke!!! by MzDarocha(f): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Following
Re: Romoke!!! by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
This last updates showed a sign of improvement and a bit more composed. Excellent job, there's always room for improvement. Thumbs up to you and I believe you can still do better.

2 Likes

Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Romoke!!!

IX
He can remember seeing a part of her cloth stained when he went to the kitchen to get some water some months ago. He could recall that she hissed when she realized she was stained with her monthly flow, and she had excused herself from the kitchen. He could still remember that just after one month of mistakingly sleeping with her, there was a day he ordered her to cook pounded yam and she had complain of menstrual cramps that he even had to send his gateman to get her drugs. Ade shifted on the chair as he continued staring at the arsenal match he was watching he was supposed to go to the viewing center as usual to watch the match because it's always boring when you watch it alone with no guyz to shout "ehee!" or " pass the ball now" or with no Guinness in your hand to balance with the match.
He knew he couldn't have gotten the desperate girl pregnant but he knew what to do he was going to scare her first and then check her reaction if she's confident then he would really have to wait till the child is born and do a paternity test. He switched off the television and turned to go to his room when he collided with Martha who was wearing a transparent nightgown. Disgusted by her presence he shifted and turned to go to his room only to be blocked by her.

"whats your problem! " he shouted furiously, Martha shook, scared by his outburst she quickly moved out of his way.

" the doctor said that we should.... be together to aid easy child birth". She concluded rubbing her already stomach. Ade stopped in his tracks and turned to face Her fully, he knew it was time to put her into her right place.

"you bloody LovePeddler.... You better take the pregnancy back to its owner okay!" he eyed her and stared at her to notice her reaction, of course she was shivering she had started bringing out tears. He smiled to himself I should add some more, he shouted again
"I want you out of this house by morning you get!! Desperado!! ". He marched off to his room banging the door.

Martha moved to sit on one of the cushions, sobbing quietly she sniffed her nose and shook his head, wishing she had rejected blessing's advice even the love charm made him hate her the more. She wouldn't have pushed the pregnancy on him cause deep within her heart she knew oga Ade was a very nice man but because of her quest for wealth and reaping what she did not sow has landed her in been jobless and homeless cause oga Ade would really chase her out. She needed to see Blessing so that they would go and beg Theophilus. Maybe he could still take her back after all she did to him.

"I wonder why your husband never responds to my greetings anyways... How are you doing my friend "? Mrs Sarah Davis flashed her teeth. she had come to Ade's mother's house, Mrs Anna Jacobs.

" ohh I see, you are welcome my friend how are you doing and how is Dara"? Mrs Anna Jacobs wasn't comfortable with her friend's visit, she only comes visiting when there is some favour she needed. and Sarah coming to visit her always sent her a message of insecurity. Because right from their university days all through she was known as miss wild and her been wild led her Mrs Jacobs into something she shouldn't have done. They had done something and she hoped Sarah wouldn't hunt her with it in future. She smiled at her friend revealing her dimples, she always felt Sarah had been jealous of her beauty and body shape that was why she took advantage of her years ago. S blinked her eyes, well that is in the past.

"so what brings Sarah to my humble abode"

Sarah kept on typing away on her phone, she loved and as well hated this woman she's with right now. Loved, yes she loved what they shared in the past. Hated, she hated the fact that she was prettier and got married to one of the billionaires the country has today. She was supposed to get married to her husband but instead he chose Anna over her, and she had wanted blackmailing her with the video they made years ago but she couldn't find it then, but now that she has the video she knows what to do. She smiled

"am so sorry Anna was chatting with one of my sugar boys,..... So how is Ade? "

" am sure he is fine "

" well, I don't think so your son is not treating Dara well and I don't like it"

Anna shook her head as she was trying to absorb the whole thing.
"okay, so my friend what do you want me to do.... Cause Ade is a grown man and obviously I can't tell him what to do".

"my friend, of course you can tell him what to do" Sarah stood up from where she was sitting and moved closer to where her friend sat. She drew closer to Anna and held her hand.
"my dear friend, you are his mother he will definitely concur to whatever you ask him to do...... Tell him he needs to get married to Dara that's all".

"what! I can't do that Sarah, it's his choice".

"my friend you have to or else you will not like what will come out of It! "

Anna sat still she snatched her hand from her friend's grip, she sat bemused for some minutes before her mind struck and her throat suddenly went dry. Oh no! She surely has the video, she groaned inwardly and rolled her eyes, she was already having a running temperature.

"if you do not comply with what I just told you I would release the video. You know I can do it". She planted a kiss on her friend's ear lobe biting it softly, she laughed aloud and walked out.
Anna groaned she stood up to leave to her room as her knees suddenly wobbled and she slumped the could hear her housemaid shouting "madam", as she kept on hearing Sarah's wicked laughter ringing in her ears.

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2016
fattprince:
Nice write up you are talented. I will love to marry a writer, can you make my wish come TRUE?

Lol.... No...
Thks

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
This last updates showed a sign of improvement and a bit more composed. Excellent job, there's always room for improvement. Thumbs up to you and I believe you can still do better.

Thks alot
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2016
WILLYBABS:
You know what I love most about your writeup? I was able to picture every event and feel it as tho i was there. Thanks for taking time to give me an enjoyable story...but trynna complete this.

Thks... Alot. will complete it

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by Sainttops(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Am really feeling this story. More grace to your elbow.
Re: Romoke!!! by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2016
Nice update, I must say. It's getting more and more interesting. Keep it rolling. More wisdom to you.
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sainttops:
Am really feeling this story. More grace to your elbow.

Thk uuuu
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
Nice update, I must say. It's getting more and more interesting. Keep it rolling. More wisdom to you.

Amen thank you
Re: Romoke!!! by wizzybro10(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Av been following since d very first episode....must confess there av been a great improvement,kip it up.....Kwantinu
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
wizzybro10:
Av been following since d very first episode....must confess there av been a great improvement,kip it up.....Kwantinu

*blushing*....... Thk u
Re: Romoke!!! by Tife101(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
Just started reading your piece this afternoon and I must confess you are really talented. Keep it up. The sky is your starting point.
Re: Romoke!!! by WILLYBABS(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
I keep checking to see whether you have updated the post...biko, we re waiting.
Re: Romoke!!! by jwlawn(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
NNE I still dey wait oh
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Romoke!!!

X

"wow, MaMa this is really huge, a million naira Just for me? MaMa tell me whatever you want I will get it done " Theophilus ran his dirty fingers on the figures written on the check. He smiled and thanked God in his mind for giving him a nice body physique. He is 6ft tall, black with extremely broad chest marred with muscles he was quite handsome and a head turner as well. He had met Mrs Sarah Davis when she came to his shop months back to repair her car and that was how he became her favorite sugarboy. He was quite surprised that a clean wealthy woman at that could stoop so low to sleeping with him but he knew why she always clung to him, it was because of his dirty hard fingers. he grinned, now his body and proffession had earned him money as well as relationship from a very wealthy and influential woman. Ever since he met her, he has extended his mechanic shop, bought a cheap apartment in a ghetto area, married a wife, bought a bigger shop for his wife, and now he could even boast of owning a Toyota carina. Life was just going smoothly for him even though his wife doesn't know the source of his income. He adjusted and placed a wet kiss on his Sugar MaMa.

"this is just chicken change sugarboy, and when the time is right I will tell you the service you will render, hm"? She wiped off the lipstick stain on his lips and started her car.

"ok MaMa, you just call on me and like a loyal dog I will always answer". He winked at her and came down from the car.

"alryt, sugarboy keep my cucumber safe and secure we will see by tomorrow " she flashed her teeth and drove off springing dust on him. He dusted his clothes, and carefully folded the check and put in his pocket, now he was going to stock his wife's shop and invest the money he thought now that they are expecting a baby he needed to save, he flagged down a bike "Diamond bank".
" yes I know mom,..... Please take your drugs. don't worry I will come home by weekend, I need to see Dad too". Ade opened his car and dumped his briefcase in it, his dad had informed him about his mother's condition, he had also called her when she was discharged, he shook his head he wondered what was bothering her. He fastened his seat belt almost immediately and stopped like he remembered something. He undid his seat belt and came out of his car.

"Ade please make sure you come home, I also have a pressing matter to discuss with you". He paused, he hoped it was not marriage issue again he dispersed his thoughts as soon as he heard her cough.

"mom are you okay? "

" yes son am okay I just need to rest some more."

"alryt mom, I love you extend my greetings to dad" he hung up and shoved his phone in his pocket.

"sule!." he called his gatekeeper, a hefty man came running from his small house by the gate. He was sure Martha was still in the house and he needed to swing into quick action as it was quite clear he wasn't responsible for her pregnancy.

"yess, oga"

"I want you to make sure that Martha leaves this house!! Have I made myself clear"? He entered into his car and started it.

"yes oga.. I go make sure" he replied and ran to open the gate.

Bola secretly eyed her friend. She had seen the way her fiance always looked at her and she knew that sooner or later Emma would sleep with her as well and she was not yet ready to leave him cause he is really a big fish, a senator's son for that matter and of course he was also stinking rich and a celebrity as well. She had been secretly crushing on Ade Jacobs and she didn't even mind if he just makes her his baby mama. Even when they were young when his father had visited her father she had led him to her room and stripped herself naked for him to see but rather he had mocked her and told her that her breast were not big enough that they were small groundnut, they were just 14 then. He never paid attention to her even though she was crushing on him. And now he is falling in love with a common village girl she had helped from the village. She frowned her face in irritation as she found herself listening to Romoke' unending chatter of Ade, she signed and what she heard threw her off balance as she kept on coughing.

"so you and Ade almost kissed when he dropped you off yesterday"?

"yes, is there a problem? and why do you sound irritated"? Romoke was bemused she didn't understand her friend. She started packing her files into her bag.

"no, now there is no problem. Am just surprised that he have really caught a big fish". She replace her straight face with a smile. She was jealous, though she never really led Emma she was just using him as a coverup. She needed to act fast before they would finally be into themselves she needed to tear them away. Yes! No one can take Ade away from her. She flashed Romoke a smile has she waved her goodbye.

"bye dear, abeg buy me kilishi o! " it was a good thing that she didn't go to work today she needs to strategies she thought.

3 Likes

Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Tife101:
Just started reading your piece this afternoon and I must confess you are really talented. Keep it up. The sky is your starting point.

Amen thks
Re: Romoke!!! by OlufemiWhit(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
I searched 'cucumber' and you story came up too.....nice story

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by wizzybro10(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Enjoying it...keep it up....buh no dey put us for suspense lyk Babsopey ooo
Re: Romoke!!! by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Thumbs up to you. More updates.
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Romoke!!!

XI

Martha walked briskly into the market, she kept on looking up to the sky as thick dark clouds were starting to form. She hugged herself so as to stop the chily breeze from making her cold. Her condition had gone worse ever since oga Ade officially threw her out of his house, she had been putting up with Sule, oga Ade's gatekeeper without his knowledge and the stupid hausa man had been constantly satisfying himself with her every night despite seeing her already bulging stomach. She hissed, she was always thankful whenever he sneakily open the gate for her so as not to alert their Boss. However he changed some nights later as he began demanding money for rent or sex in place of money. on some cold nights she always cried as he would have heavily taken the local herb called "burantashi" and he would constantly thurst his "long cane" with no mercy. She rubbed her stomach, she only pitied the poor foetus cause as far as she is concerned, she has been a dirty latrine a long time ago. She halted in front of a large building with lots of people shopping in it
"BLESSING STORES ". this was her friend's shop space but the shop was no longer there. She walked around the building for some minutes, she could remember asking her friend when her shop was just getting full with plenty of goods and now the shop has been extended to stores? She shook her head and wanted to confirm if it was really for her friend.

"excuse me ma, what do you need"? She was brought back from her thoughts by a small fair lady she knew it was an attendant cause she wore the same uniform as the cashier. She smiled to herself

"is your madam around"? atleast if blessing really own this place, then she should be able to help her.

"no ma'am, what do you need I will take your message and let her know when she comes back "

" no, don't worry yourself I will sit here and wait for her", she made to sit on a bench as she was stopped by the small attendant.

"no, you can't wait for her, she went on a trip and won't be back until weekend ". blessing is supposed to be her friend, and she's supposed to tell her everything so why is she hiding stuffs from her? well she isn't even sure if she is the owner of the store. She smiled at the small attendant

" well please let me have her number, I am her sister and I really need to see her". The small attendant suddenly smiled and told her to sit.

"actually Madam told us that one of her relative will come to the shop but she doesn't know the way to the house so she wrote the house address on this paper here ", she brought out a paper with an address on it and scribbled down a number on it.

" ohh thank you dear, have really come from far, you can do me well by.... " Martha paused and looked around hoping her cover will not be blown since the small attendant was not wise enough.

".... by getting me two loaves of bread and some fruit juice as well" she said looking around the shop to see what else she could ask for as she didn't want to ask for too much or else she would be caught.

"ah, Madam had asked me to get fast food for you at an eatery and have done that she even gave me some money to give to you for your upkeep. till she gets back from her journey. I will be right back. " she disappeared into the store, while Martha stood up to check round the store. She needed to leave the store before she gets caught, she saw that he thick dark clouds in the sky where already producing some tiny droplets of rain, she hugged herself again.

"here it is ma'am,.. By the way you and madam look look alike o" she smiled and gave Martha a black polythene leather. She muttered a "thank you" to the small attendant and rushed out. She walked out of the market and ran under a building as the rain became heavy. She opened the leather and smiled as she removed a plate of rice and chicken with chilled fruit juice, she checked further and saw something wrapped in a small black leather, she opened it and she shook. It was money, only God knows how long she has seen fresh money last. She counted the crisp wads of naira note, it was #50 thousand naira. She screamed, at least no one would hear her since it was raining. She divided the money and hid some in her bra as she wouldn't want Sule to know she has money when gets home. she was still contemplating on where to hide the remaining money when she heard

"oya! Surrender that money or your life! ".

Romoke couldn't believe her ears, how could Bola ever think like this? She was perplexed, tears dripped down her eyes. Bola had dragged her out of the house with only towel on her and she had only managed to take her phone with her. Neighbours were already trooping into the compound to check what was happening. an elderly woman was already asking her what happened as her friend was already throwing out her things. Tears poured down her face as she remembered what transpired between them in them earlier.

Bola had already dressed for work and had baded Romoke goodbye. Romoke in turn had proceeded to take her bath in the bathroom and on coming out, she met Emma who had not wasted time in pouncing on her, however his luck ran out when Bola had come back into the room and met him on her but instead of taking sides with her, Bola had termed her a seducer.

"you betrayer, shameless LovePeddler! Husband snatched at least I caught you red handed today! Leave my house!" Bola flung some of her friend's clothes at her which scattered in different directions.

"Bola what have I done to deserve all these? You saw clearly what happened when you came in" she paused to pick some of her clothes.

"look you her a prostitute, a local one at that so please leave. You have overstayed your welcome in to house. Romoke cried, she moved aside as she put a call to one of her friends at the office.

"ashewo! Local tramp like you. You just like snatching everything good from me. Eeeeehhh prostitute, everybody I caught her in bed with my fiance". She clapped her hand vigorously shouting and jumping as she kept on throwing Romoke's things out.

She had only stopped shouting when she heard a familiar masculine voice even Romoke was shocked to her bones, as she wasn't expecting to see him, till she collapsed what she kept on hearing was

"what is going on here"?
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
OlufemiWhit:
I searched 'cucumber' and you story came up too.....nice story

Thks
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
wizzybro10:
Enjoying it...keep it up....buh no dey put us for suspense lyk Babsopey ooo

Lol... OK o
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
Thumbs up to you. More updates.

Thks..
Re: Romoke!!! by Ridwan1821: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
@Swankmee, Nice story from u.. More ink to ur pen.
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ridwan1821:
@Swankmee, Nice story from u.. More ink to ur pen.

Thanks alot
Re: Romoke!!! by dexzzy(f): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
wow I luv ur story
keep it coming
Re: Romoke!!! by LeMubs(f): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
More Ororo to your elbow
nice story

------
Meanwhile kindly vote my write up in the etisalat flash fiction competition.
it won't take your time
Just follow this link.
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=696

Follow the link,hit the like symbol, confirm/input your facebook details and confirm if the number of likes increases.
God bless you

NOTE for a stress free voting kindly use any other browser aside from chrome and Opera.
Thanks
Re: Romoke!!! by Babsopey(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
swankmee:

Lol... OK o
Lols, tell me you don't like the suspense for real. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Read For Free: Blood On The Altar / Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.