Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? (2488 Views)

The Game Of Thrones Thread / BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A / Would TSTV Change The Game In The Nigerian Pay TV World? Its ICT Convergence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by alexov(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
So i just came across this on pinterest and decided to share it on nairaland. Where are all my Game of Thrones people? The home experts at Settled have been wondering, if this magical realm was recreated in today's British Isles what would it be like and how much would it cost? We couldn't leave the question hanging, so our home valuation gurus took up the challenge of valuing the top properties featured in the series.
We looked at each castle, home and dwelling and found a real life equivalent in order to (as accurately as possible) value the properties. Fans may assume that the home of The Iron Throne would be triumphant in the 'Games of Homes, but you may be surprised by the results featured in this infographic.
Source: http://www.visualistan.com/2016/04/game-of-homes-how-much-are-each-of-the-houses-worth.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by VeecThorr(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
The Lannisters are definitely the richest seeing as they no longer mine gold their hold is a bit shake weighty, The Starks cos they control the North,The Tyrells High garden shii,House Arryn they didn't join the War of the 5 Kings they have an abundance of resources Then Dorne that's my Top 5 if we're going Show-only

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by alexov(m): 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
VeecThorr:
The Lannisters are definitely the richest seeing as they no longer mine gold their hold is a bit shake weighty, The Starks cos they control the North,The Tyrells High garden shii,House Arryn they didn't join the War of the 5 Kings they have an abundance of resources Then Dorne that's my Top 5 if we're going Show-only
Did u mean to say, "the lanisters are no longer the richest" since they no longer mine gold? I feel the tyrells should top now though.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by chriskosherbal(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2016
I must confess I enjoyed watching the games of thrones.
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by VeecThorr(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2016
alexov:

Did u mean to say, "the lanisters are no longer the richest" since they no longer mine gold? I feel the tyrells should top now though.
Yes,most of the gold they're spending now,they borrowed from the Iron Bank of Braavos. Try and read the 5 books too you'll love the experience.
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by alexov(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2016
VeecThorr:

Yes,most of the gold they're spending now,they borrowed from the Iron Bank of Braavos. Try and read the 5 books too you'll love the experience.
I've actually read all the books. Hated the idea of waiting a full year to know what happens next in the series so i read the books.
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by VeecThorr(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2016
alexov:

I've actually read all the books. Hated the idea of waiting a full year to know what happens next in the series so i read the books.
I read all the 5 books this year before Season 6 aired,I enjoyed every bit of the experience. I planned a re-read but held it off till the end of the year,hoping GRRM releases Winds of Winter. But that is in so much doubt right now,the anticipation is killing me.
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by alexov(m): 2:07am On Nov 03, 2016
VeecThorr:
I read all the 5 books this year before Season 6 aired,I enjoyed every bit of the experience. I planned a re-read but held it off till the end of the year,hoping GRRM releases Winds of Winter. But that is in so much doubt right now,the anticipation is killing me.
I've given up on that old man. He seems to be more concerned about the series than the book. Been waiting for him since 2012. I mean that's 4 years and i read somewhere back then that he had already started the next book and it's 2016 and still NOTHING!!!
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by VeecThorr(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2016
alexov:

I've given up on that old man. He seems to be more concerned about the series than the book. Been waiting for him since 2012. I mean that's 4 years and i read somewhere back then that he had already started the next book and it's 2016 and still NOTHING!!!
Lel,what other books of the same genre as ASOIAF can you recommend?
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by alexov(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
VeecThorr:
I haven't really read that many. But I'll recommend: eragon, the da vinci code. Harry potter and lord of the ring series if your a novel over movie kinda guy.
Percy jackson and the olympian series and the heroes of olympus series, both series by rick riordan though you might find it a bit childish. I was able to read all but the last book in the the second series (heroes of olympus series) cos it felt too childish or maybe i just didn't give the book a chance to captivate my interest. So there you go, hope you find at lesst one you really like.
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by VeecThorr(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2016
alexov:

I haven't really read that many. But I'll recommend: eragon, the da vinci code. Harry potter and lord of the ring series if your a novel over movie kinda guy.
Percy jackson and the olympian series and the heroes of olympus series, both series by rick riordan though you might find it a bit childish. I was able to read all but the last book in the the second series (heroes of olympus series) cos it felt too childish or maybe i just didn't give the book a chance to captivate my interest. So there you go, hope you find at lesst one you really like.
I'm currently reading Harry Potter,I'm at the 3rd book "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban".I saw the movie first, though Harry Potter has been out for over 10 years I didn't see all the movies till this year. Umm one more question do you get Hard copy books? If yes, how do you get them? I mostly have e-books but I'd much prefer Hard copies.
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by Dantee005(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
alexov:

Nigga u too much...u sabi better tin jor...
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by Dantee005(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
VeecThorr:
I would also suggest The menagerie series by Christopher Golden and Thomas e.sniegoski
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by Dantee005(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
alexov:

Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by alexov(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2016
Dantee005:
Lol..... Tnx

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by alexov(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2016
Dantee005:
I would also suggest The menagerie series by Christopher Golden and Thomas e.sniegoski
Tnx. I'll check that out too

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by alexov(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2016
VeecThorr:

I'm currently reading Harry Potter,I'm at the 3rd book "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban".I saw the movie first, though Harry Potter has been out for over 10 years I didn't see all the movies till this year. Umm one more question do you get Hard copy books? If yes, how do you get them? I mostly have e-books but I'd much prefer Hard copies.
E books. Hard copy books could be difficult to find and cost quite a bit.
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by VeecThorr(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2016
alexov:

E books. Hard copy books could be difficult to find and cost quite a bit.
Yeah I saw on on Jumia the hard copies of Game of Thrones, they were like #2500-3000 each and they were paper back. I guess E-books are the in thing now.
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by VeecThorr(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2016
Dantee005:
I'll check it out as well.

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by Dantee005(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
alexov:

Lol..... Tnx
Mehn rick riodarn books are dope...have u read d 'magnus chase' series...?
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
arent those houses cgi things? why make a valuation of what is not real? its like trying to make a valuation of star labs in the Flash
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by Alayorbobo(m): 12:23am On Nov 23, 2016
VeecThorr:
Please how can I get the books.I need to read it asap

1 Like

Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by VeecThorr(m): 1:53am On Nov 23, 2016
Alayorbobo:

Please how can I get the books.I need to read it asap
Download from here http://silentfrequencies..com/2014/04/game-of-thrones-song-of-ice-and-fire.html
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by alexov(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2016
Dantee005:
Mehn rick riodarn books are dope...have u read d 'magnus chase' series...?
No, i haven't. Is it still based on greek and roman mythology?
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by alexov(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2016
uxdesigner:
arent those houses cgi things? why make a valuation of what is not real? its like trying to make a valuation of star labs in the Flash
Well its fantasy so it shouldn't be real. But within this world of fantasy we're looking at which of the houses tops the other in terms of 'fantasy' wealth.
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2016
alexov:

Well its fantasy so it shouldn't be real. But within this world of fantasy we're looking at which of the houses tops the other in terms of 'fantasy' wealth.
okay fears allayed
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by Alayorbobo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by Dantee005(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
alexov:

No, i haven't. Is it still based on greek and roman mythology?
Mehn its dope....This series is based on Norse mythology....
Re: How Much Are Each Of The Game Of Thrones Houses Worth? by alexov(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dantee005:
Mehn its dope....This series is based on Norse mythology....
I think I'm going to love that. Where can i get it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lol: See What TSTV Has Forced DSTV Into / Why Are Americans Now Remaking Old Movies? / X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.