Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck (18178 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Dandas: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2009
Guy, u still dey wit the babe? I pity u , no pursue her;just dey there dey talk rubbish say u've been having bad luck,
if she dey stay wit u, remove her wit speed b4 she block ur luck kpata kpata. but if u do visit her then stop it immediately.
she be bad belle, TERRY G say make u free am grin
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by 1forall: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
I think you should just follow your heart, you may already know what to do but aren't doing it for reasons you may have guessed  wink
Many people have spoke here and it's said that the voice of people is the voice of God.
Go figure fine boy!
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Igwe9(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2009
Does she work, who foots her bills ? like others have said, reexamine yourself and know where/how things went wrong in your life, if she had contributed or given an advice that yielded a negative result,you'd know and can place the blame on her else find yourself another job.

Lest i forget, what do you do for a living? There's time for everything, you know? it could be just that.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
There is nothing in your narration suggesting she is the cause of your dwindling fortunes, Maybe co-incidence. Seek for spiritual help. If you both love each other as you claim, go ahead but if your mind tells you otherwise, just do whatever it tells you.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2009
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by dove24u(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
It can just be a matter of coincidence.
What you need is just to pray to God to show u d cause of the problem.
Believe God is merciful,sooner thing will change for better.
Pray their is nothing prayer can not change, Jabez in the Bible is a case study.
Sure U will laugh at last.cheers smiley smiley smiley
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by 3kay945(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2009
i dnt believe such things,, check urself well well.@poster
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by sayso: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2009
another thread discussion on Nairaland. phew
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by bestvera: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2009
No one is bad or good Luck, Try to work harder and pray to God to favour you, see Guy e no easy to see such a lovely girl who is still with u despite your recent situation, NO LEAVE HER, if not u will regret it when things turn around for the better.Your time will come, just wait on the Lord.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Outstrip(f): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2009
You can never be a man until you learn to take responsibility. The number of threads lately about a woman being responsible for a man's failure is just crazy. It should even make you feel stupid to even think like that. How many times have you had a woman down on her luck blaming the man she is in a relationship with for being a spirit or having bad luck. They just keep keeping on and learning from their mistakes. The men just come up here and waaah waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah like a baby then turn around and demand respect.

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by tourmaline(f): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2009
Go to God on your knees.Help will come from him. He is Helper of the Helpless
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by sleak(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2009
if you r a christian,gocheck dat part of the bible i think somewhere in 1chorithians that talks about love n wat the woman for u should mostly possess,if your girl meets a large chunck of those stuff n ur feeling is true,stick with your woman n together whether one of the many storms of life.

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by saintneo(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2009
@fine.boy

pls work harder and pray to God support; it's had to find a woman such as yours.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by SMSguru(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2009
My friend, befriend God 'cos He's got the antidote for every problem.

Bless your heart!
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Utaroz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2009
Igwe.:

Does she work, who foots her bills ? like others have said, reexamine yourself and know where/how things went wrong in your life, if she had contributed or given an advice that yielded a negative result,you'd know and can place the blame on her else find yourself another job.

Lest i forget, what do you do for a living? There's time for everything, you know? it could be just that.

Wise words. Some posts on NL are written along the mindset of the authors, such that the direction he wishes to be advised is already apparent. It would have been helpful to know exactly what you do for a living and how your fortunes plunged. If you lost some business due to wrong planning, or if you lose your job on account of misconduct, it will be unfair to blame it on the coincidence of timing as per when you met your girl.

What exactly are the primary reasons for your dwindling fortune? And what have you done to work yourself out of the debacle? Every problem is not spiritual.

Sometimes, we need to get off our knees and get to WORK!!
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by newman007: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
People just are just talking rubbish here.

I had similar experience last year. Final solution - I had to free the girl.

fine boy what are u waiting for. Do u want to die in love. I pity u.

I like what na_so said.

When u broke up with her for two weeks, did things look up. You should be able to use that do decide.

Summary of my own experience, I broke up with her for one week and things changed. I told her everything and ask her what will be the best solution. blah blah blah. When she came back, i was in soup again. I tried it again after like two weeks, so i made my final conclusion never to allow her back. The very morning i made my final decision, she called me, asking me to come over because she was sick. It was a big temptation but i already made up my mind. Believe me, that week, I got invitation for test from three good companies and the following week, i got a very good job. I did not go back to her.

fine boy, u better make up ur mind b4 it's too late. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by r231(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2009
^^^^^ yea rite MR GOD

@OP
you need to pray real hard seek God with all your heart and you will get some result
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by d7thcaller: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2009
@ poster, "Na so" has said it all. 
From my own experience stop any form of sexual interaction with the girl ,then take a time off and reason things for your self.
Above all  you need to get closer to God like never before.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by mrperfect(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2009
What was your intention of keeping the girl? To get married with her or for having fun, if is formal never worry things will turn around soon for better, but if is for latter that is likely the kind of result you will get as God detest such act, so quit now.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by seedord247(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
this same thing is happening to me also and i can stop having sex with her and she does ask for money and i give her but to worsen it i only have 10,000 naira in my GTB account now. please what should i do now.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by charlisco(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
Investigate into her pass relationship,
Remember there are spiritual husband/wife, who does not wnt their spouse to get married in real life, thereby causing tribulation in the relationship

seek help from the synagogue church of all nation.
Case like this are spiritual
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by cvibe: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2009
Na wao! before na virgin, now na bad luck, what next?
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by chosen04(f): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2009
cvibe:

Na wao! before na virgin, now na bad luck, what next?

Next will be In God we trust. To God be the glory. Watchout for PART 2
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by UpBendel(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2009
I beg leave story!!!

The problem is YOU. It is all in YOUR mind. I can bet my last dollar that there is another woman involved and you are just blaming the poor girl. Stop blaming people and get on with it!
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Anabel(f): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2009
the main advice i have for you is to call her and discuss with her, maybe there is something she is not telling you. she has spiritual problems(spiritual husband or secret society) and it is either she does not know or she does not want to tell you. so if i am positive about her problems, the both of you will stick together to fight it. remember, experience they say, is the best teacher. good luck
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by octus2008(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2009
guy go mountain of fire
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by phoneworks: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2009
Its not always easy. A friend of mine had such a problem and wanted to quit his relationship even after paying dowry. I encouraged him to continue cos it isn't easy. He forged ahead. Now the guy is one of the biggest boys in town with two kids. listen I gave him some secret.
1. Do not believe that your problem started since you met her.
2 You must be upright in spirit.
3. You must see the problem now as a stepping stone to prosperity
4. Extend the love you have for her to everybody in the society including helpless beggers.

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Simonwal: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2009
the fact is, look beyond the girl's plight now
look beyond it now
keep on praying
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
@poster.

It is repeated in history countless of times. no one is responsible for your ill-fortune, not God, not the Devil and definitely not the poor girl (even if she is a witch)

You are in control of your life and responsible for your actions (which have consequences). if you trace your problems back you will discover they have an origin that ultimately leads to a decision you made, a choice you took and a line-of-action you engaged to bring you to your present predicament.

nobody is chasing you and even if your family members or enemies are planning and executing evil against you. YOU determine whether they succeed or not. God just shows you opportunities, he never picks you up by the collar and washes your arse so you can walk right. (same thing with teh devil)

release the poor girl. it is not her, but you with the Bad Luck. (you had it coming a long time - just did not realise it) grin

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by centrica: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2009
My friend you are lucky to have noticed quickly about this occurence, my kindid advice is that you should pray seriuosly to God, that he should reveal the type of person she is to you, and tell her to give you little time, or a break during this time seek the face of God, surely he will reveal certain things to you about the lady, perharps she on a mission or assignment to ruin or wreck you, be very careful with ladies especially the wordly onces, i wish you all the best in life.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by OneTouch1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
LOL, Are you blaming your Badluck on her? BTW how are you so sure she is responsible for your badluck?
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by jeffoski(m): 1:24am On Oct 22, 2009
from 2 angles
Christian Angle
Check her background and the Family she comes from if such things also happen to her sisters or brothers
To be able to have God intervention you need to be Born Again and flee from sin.Stop sleeping with her and the both of you need to go for couselling(i recommed MFM or u wan come my Church)so they can help you look into the problem.She migth have a Spiritual Husband or You a spiritual wife that has decided to manifest now becos u have found someone you love so dearly and might take for a wife.if this is the case then you need delivrance and prayers.
also check yourelf maybe u have stop concentrating on your job since you met her and is affecting you but for one year i don'tthink that is the case.
stay positive and stop welcoming the thought that she is the one that is afflicting you.if you love her you will both work together to make things work.

second angle
Non Christian
Guy wetin you still they wait for , uvready to fight all this battle all in the name of love.how old you dey?mamny people don delete becos of love and how u sure say part of the bad luck na him neva let you run since.she fit they do you com dey pretend say she love you.beta babe sef suppose don notice all this things make she tell you so una go look for solution but noooooo she dey cry say make u still stay with her.una neva marry see wetin dey happen if una come marry unko becos from the way u dey talk i sure say you wan marry her.think with your head and not your heart.Love don make people suffer no bi small and if she love you she go want the best for you.even if na u get the bad luck if u love her you go want the best for her so free her any which way na you sabi.Leave her for one year again make u see wetin go happen if u see say everything change to beta den i no need to tell you wetin too do.sharp up and no let love ruin your destiny.

so there it is i hope i didn't confuse you lol you know the one thats suits you and the one you want.if you really love her am sure you will figure out the right one.Talk to her about it am sure that will also help but be careful we are living in a wicked world where everything is not as it seems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney / My Ex Girlfriend Ignores Me - What You Need To Do To Change This / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.