Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Between Gtb And Intercontinental - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Gtb And Intercontinental (1500 Views)

Gtb And Uba Blow 24 Billion Naira On Private Jets!!! / > Ecobank, Gtb And Uba Money Transfer Service / Latest Fraud Threat To GTB And Springbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Gtb And Intercontinental by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2009
wanted to open a corporate account for another arm of our business. after selecting 2 banks GTB and Intercontinental, i was amazed at the difference between the two banks-

Intercontinental GTB

Amount for Opening N50,000 N10,000
Dormicilliary Account $150 $0 ( yes you saw it right. ZERO DOLLARS) to get the account
Security you cant receive calls withing the hall you are absolutely free to receive calls
Staff Not too friendly and dont look so happy Quite friendly,respectful, and professional

Please will like to know other peoples experiences about these two banks and lets know which one is better and why,
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by ovdot(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2009
Well, u know Orange Rules. I work with a commercial Banking Team in GTB and We endless try to meet our customers needs. For further infomation pls send a mail to cbg3plaza@gtbank.com and somebody will visit u in your office to discuss further on the account opening.

Regards
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by nethacker(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2009
ovdot:

Well, u know Orange Rules. I work with a commercial Banking Team in GTB and We endless try to meet our customers needs. For further infomation pls send a mail to cbg3plaza@gtbank.com and somebody will visit u in your office to discuss further on the account opening.

Regards
is this oline marketting grin grin GTB don get d customers already u no need advertise again grin
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2009
GTB is the best my guy, even though am currently using intercontinental but I always envy GTB because they are good and professional.

In my branch at intercontinental, they are not so good and some of them are lazy, they are very stupid because some of them behaves in a stupid ways. Meeen, and some people even complain about them even in my presence sometimes when am in the bank.

Am even thinking of switching to GTB, I think if GTB should continue with the way they service their customers and their service, Well, there is still assurance that they are gonna be the best in the country.

It's only in intercontinental bank I see some stupid act that I've never seen in some banks before. it's not their fault, they should keep it up.
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by lolarde(f): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2009
GTB.hmmmmm i cant shout,that bank is just simply delicious and irresistable. you just need to ve a taste and you ll keep coming back for more. sure you cant get better services elsewhere. trust me on that.
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by sonety2k(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2009
GTB  take  all  my  Broda  grin
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2009
lolarde:

GTB.hmmmmm i cant shout,that bank is just simply delicious and irresistable. you just need to ve a taste and you ll keep coming back for more. sure you cant get better services elsewhere. trust me on that.

Are you a GTB staff?.
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by sonety2k(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2009
ovdot:

Regards

Pls  i  would  like  to access  your  Bank  House  Loans or Refinance how  do  i  go  about it  , and  who  do  i  contact , kindly  send  me  the  full  details  to  my  mail  address- sonety2k@yahoo.com
Regard
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2009
I currently bank with Intercontinental and Finbank, but the few times I have had to make some basic payments, using a Gtb account, I simply wished I had patronised that bank earlier than I was doing. Their customer Service is Great, even down here in Delta State, Asaba to be precise.
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by monopolist: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2009
GTBank is the 'Centre Bank of Nigeria'

E No Get Rival

By 2020 GTBank will have over 120 Million Nigerian Customers and Shareholders.

Intercontinental wake up now and reinstate your MD/CEO or 4get 4EWTURE
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by DoubleN(m): 1:42am On Nov 02, 2009
GTB is the only bank in the country that i know that even when they are delaying you,you will not complain.
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by blapo(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2009
GTBank for life no for now.
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by etauso(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
ALL of you praising GTB are wrong. No doubt its cheaper to open a dormicilliary account with GTB than Intercontinental.

However;

I opened a dormicilliary account with Intercontinental same day, something that GTB never does in a day.
I got my VISA card within 4 days, something that GTB never does even in a week

My branch is in Calabar and I can vouch for their goodness and professionalism dont know about you guys.
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2009
etauso:

ALL of you praising GTB are wrong. No doubt its cheaper to open a dormicilliary account with GTB than Intercontinental.

However;

I opened a dormicilliary account with Intercontinental same day, something that GTB never does in a day.
I got my VISA card within 4 days, something that GTB never does even in a week

My branch is in Calabar and I can vouch for their goodness and professionalism dont know about you guys.

Lol, You seems to be one of those guys that intercontinental bank sent out to be defending them whenever people are talking about their extremely poor service they render.

You are not even good at it, cos the points you contributed to denfend them were all unreasonable.

I bank with them and I know how they operate, I always dream of packing out my money to GTB on day.

They lack everything, and everybody knows this. If I should continue about them, mhmmmm o boy am gonna full up this page.

Anyway maybe you should go back to them to train you more, so that you will be good at defending them outside wherever people gather together to talk about their poor service.
Keep it up dude.
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by etauso(m): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
Lol, You seems to be one of those guys that intercontinental bank sent out to be defending them whenever people are talking about their extremely poor service they render.

You are not even good at it, cos the points you contributed to denfend them were all unreasonable.

I bank with them and I know how they operate, I always dream of packing out my money to GTB on day.

They lack everything, and everybody knows this. If I should continue about them, mhmmmm o boy am gonna full up this page.

Anyway maybe you should go back to them to train you more, so that you will be good at defending them outside wherever people gather together to talk about their poor service.
          Keep it up dude.

U R WRONG MAN

I have been a Customer with Intercontinental Bank for more than Five(5) years and I know what I am talking about.[
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2009
Hahahaha, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by smooooooth: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2009
dont even compare this two banks, they are not on the same scale. gtb is the bank anytime, anyday.
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by Seun(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2009
Up GTB. I wish I owned a company like that.
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by hubreality(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
Seun:

Up GTB. I wish I owned a company like that.

GTB all the way. Seun, you got a virtual one here. We'll also vote same for NairaLand.
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by tunapa4dem: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2009
GTB is the best but have you visited 196 ikorodu branch at church bus stop onipanu before you can withdraw you have to spend about 2:00 hours in the bank. i call the management of the gtb to look into the onipanu branch.
Re: Between Gtb And Intercontinental by etauso(m): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
Intercontinental Bank Rocks

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Active Nigerian Companies In Social Media For 2011 / Fcmb Debited Me With "Wampb" as remark ... Pls Wat is The Meaning Of Wampb????. / Ball Mill For Wall Putty Production Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.