Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (70133 Views)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man / Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by shay101: 12:04am On Oct 14, 2016
A man was caught red handed and pants down today in Opume community in Ogbia local government of Bayelsa state. It was gathered that he was trying to sleep with the woman right inside her matrimonial home and bed when he was caught by the woman's husband.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by DIKEnaWAR: 12:16am On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I think they should bring back slave trade. Some people need to be traded for a bag of rice or other scarce commodities.

Don't these two deserve a nice zoo, where they can earn money for their owners, while exhibiting their stupidity?

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2016
undecided d pic is confusing.. both just dey hold themselves upandan

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by ever811(m): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2016
in the last pic I can see him small prick...if na me be the husband na to burn candle melt am all for him prick...but bayelsa and sex news...I believe malam yellow might have heard a lot about them and decided to go take him own share from Ese Uhuru... abi wetin be that girl wey sanusi hide for him palace name sef..

26 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by rheether(f): 12:24am On Oct 14, 2016
I like that. .
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Cadamlk: 12:24am On Oct 14, 2016
A man without morals sleeps after another man's wife.A woman without honour cheats on her husband.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Talasuma(m): 12:47am On Oct 14, 2016
So?? No be your wife you suppose face?

If d wife isn't a confirm Ashana, such wouldn't have happen.

But wait oh, na d man dick be dat? No wonder.... grin grin
Kai, she sabi say thick punmo dea sweet person

7 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 1:14am On Oct 14, 2016
OP see the way una de expose Man tools

If na woman own, una go cover am make we nor see

Wicked people undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by surelove(f): 1:26am On Oct 14, 2016
Konji na witch. Dem no fit go bush go do am? See him black sometin

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by shay101: 1:57am On Oct 14, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Wicked people undecided
lol how man go do na the man deserves serious flogging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by onward4life(m): 2:20am On Oct 14, 2016
shay101:
A man was caught red handed and pants down today in Opume community in Ogbia local government of Bayelsa state. It was gathered that he was trying to sleep with the woman right inside her matrimonial home and bed when he was caught by the woman's husband.

because of the oil in their land just make their bonnet they shine like wetin them spray insecticide.. grin grin grin.
Funny ppo sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by AuroraB(f): 2:54am On Oct 14, 2016
Was it an attempt at r.ape? Was the woman hypnotized or juvenile? Why is the husband overlooking the obvious humiliation the wife's putting him through sad grin

14 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 14, 2016
For Goodluck Jonathan hometown? Yhu cannot mean it

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by fran6co(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2016
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Pidggin(f): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by tundelis(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by DONSMITH123(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Barbarians, in a sane world who sleeps with who attracts at most a fine not this shameless display of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by yankeedude(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Everyday for the thief but one day for the owner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Guyman02: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Why do you have to naked him when he didnt try to rape your wife. If both of you kill yourselves fighting over the 'olosho' you call wife she will get another man from among those men I see in that picture encouraging you to deal more blows on him.

Some of those men in that picture are waiting to have their own share even while joining you to beat the alleged offender, abi no be Bayelsa wey me I know again?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by moscobabs(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
h
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Winnelyn(f): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Abeg who caught who i can only see two unclad adults undecided one with a strong azz nd the other gat a flat chest lipsrsealed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by engrjosefz(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is serious
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Blame Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by harffie(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
angry angry
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by princeonx: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Wicked people undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by RedTarantula: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
AuroraB:
Was it an attempt at r.ape? Was the woman hypnotized or juvenile? Why is the husband overlooking the obvious humiliation the wife's putting him through sad grin

You just spoke my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by ebujany(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmmmmm......who is the husband in this pic? Op why u dey confuse us?

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by veekid(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
All these flat headz wey no get shame at all
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by moscobabs(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
confuse pictures!!!! I don't beliv this news jare looks like 2 men are fighting .

3 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by poyet(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Was he about to rape her? If not, the husband should arrest his wife. Period!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.