Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council (40382 Views)

Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl / Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested / 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Suljosh: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2016
why always ISLAM?

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by eightsin(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2016
this is the highest form of irresponsibility. They will train their girl children through school and marry them off at age 22-26 yet will prey of poor helpless ones. There is no equality any where in this world

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by ArabMopol(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2016
the prophet began to practice thighing his child-bride, Aisha when she was six years old until she reached nine years of age (Fatwa No. 31409). The hadith, which was quoted earlier, mentioned the prophet started performing literal sex with Aisha ONLY when she reached the age of nine (Sahih al-Bukhari, book 62, hadith No. 89). Therefore, Muslim scholars collectively agree, by virtue of divine example, a child becomes an adult, available for sexual intercourse as soon as she reaches the age of nine. Likewise, the Shari’a allows any of the faithful to marry a six-year-old child. According to the fatwa, the prophet could not have sex with his fiancée, Aisha when she was six due to her small size and age. However, the fatwa said that at age six, he would put his penis between her thighs and massage it gently because he did not want to harm her. Imagine a man of fifty-one removing the clothes of a six-year-old girl and slipping his erect penis between her thighs, rubbing her until he ejaculated and his semen ran down her thighs. To this day, this is considered a benevolent act on the part of the adult male “not wanting to harm her.” What harm could be inflicted upon a young girl mentally and emotionally if not a grown man showing her his penis and stripping her of her clothes and rubbing his male organ between her legs? Of course the twisted mind that does such an evil to a female child, would not hesitate to ejaculate on her body. And if this sexually perverted evil frame of mind committed such an act upon a child, the pedophile would not stop at ejaculating on her. His evil desire would go further and rape the child before she was a mature adult. This is exactly what prophet did to Aisha when she was yet a child of nine. Before she reached puberty, he began to have sex with her. the minimum age of marriage should be set at 18. Child marriages violate many human rights; includingfreedoms to education, freedom from violence, reproductive rights, access to reproductive and sexual health care, employment, freedom of movement, and the right to consensual marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by mukhcech(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Talasuma:
The thing wey dea pain me pass be say na your children and grandchildren go come dea reap bad things u did.

14yrs, I don't spoil others religion, but is it actually in the Quran to marry an underage kid?

If yes, all z well

Define an underage kids and a woman. then we can now talk bout the Quran. cos from the pics of the Habiba isa em seeing. That is a woman.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by neocortex: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2016
tuoyoojo:
the headline is rather misleading.
meanwhile

waiting to hear the emir's version.

thank God for social media giving voice to the voice less

however if this is true, I would say I am really disappointed, that is putting it in its mildest term

I don't know what is wrong with Nigerians,
we will see someone being oppressed instead
of coming to their aid , some will be waiting for
the other side story as if their is any justification
for inflicting pain on other humans.

Meanwhile ,here is what your saintly emir had to say;

https://www.nairaland.com/3406502/emirs-marriage-14-year-old-girl-irreversible

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2016
I have ask the questions but none of them have answered Me. Provide the verse you claim. Liars. As soon as someone attains puberty. He/she can marry.

1400 Years Ago is Different From Now

1. One must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then.

It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago. Yet with these facts no historian claims that all these people were sick perverts, historians would call anyone who made such a claim to be arrogant and very stupid who has no grasp or understanding of history.

Even in Indo-Pak Sub-Continent girls used to be married at 12-13 even 50-60 years ago. And those ‘girls’ infact raised much better families. There were less family problems then. A simple analyses of the divorce rate then and know would certainly make it clear that maturity level earlier used to be different i.e. people used to come of age rather quickly.

2-Child Brides in Byzantine Empire:
http://www.roman-emperors.org/aggiefran.htm

Visit this link to see how common were the child brides in the Byzantine Empire. This article clearly states;”Child brides, whether Byzantines or foreign princesses, were the norm rather than the exception, especially from the late twelfth century”

3-The Pagans of the Prophet’s time:

The fact that it was a completely acceptable thing can also be seen from the response of the pagans at that time. No Muslim or even pagan objected to the marriage because it was widely practiced. And even until today in 3rd world countries (Muslims and non-Muslims), little girls as young as 9 or 10
do get married. Anyway, the reason no one objected was to the Prophet’s marriage was.

1-People used to have very short life-spans in Arabia. They used to live between 40 to 60 years maximum. So it was only normal and natural for girls to be married off at ages 9 or 10 or similar.

2-Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many non-Muslim and Muslim countries.

4-Engagement with Jubair bin Mutim:

It ought also be noted that Sayyidah Aisha ( RA) was engaged to Jubayr son of Mut’im before Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him. This indicates the age of marriage and engagement in Prophet’s time. However, the engagement was later nullified by Jubayr’s parents due to Abu Bakr (RA) embracing Islam. Doesn’t this indicate there was nothing bad in marrying a 9 year girl at that time? She must have been even younger when she was engaged to Jubair.

5-Sayyidah Aisha was fit for marriage:

Furthermore as to the Holy Prophet’s marriage with Sayyidah Aisha, something people will notice is that the completion of the marriage was done when Sayyidah Aisha was 9 years old, not when she was 6, and there is a reason for that. The reason why this happened is because Sayyidah Aisha had been through puberty by the age of 9, and in Islam a female who under-goes puberty is considered a lady and is fit for marriage. If we read the hadiths, we find that right before Sayyidah Aisha got married off to the Holy Prophet that she was sick and not feeling too well:

[b]Narrated Sayyidah Aisha:

[quote][color=green]The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj then I got ill and my hair fel

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by ephi123(f): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2016
I don't understand the culture of Northern Nigeria at all. How can this be right?

But yet their elites allow their daughters to be fully grown and mature and well educated (overseas) before getting married. Really unfair.

3 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by VeryBigYam(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2016
TPAND:
Theological research has it that Mary gave birth to Jesus at the age of 15.

This is not heresy. Ask and source for knowledge. Did the Emir do something wrong, Yes he did, in a civil society as ours such things shouldn't be happening
Theological research you say...Bye.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by opedaydydx9(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2016
pocohantas:
Can you imagine? But they banned a full grown woman for hugging. This people are all shades of stupid.
u can say dt again babe

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by seniorkachion(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2016
why do these islamic religious leaders and monarchs like getting married to underaged girls?
It is the quest for virgins in this life - a foretaste of al jannah

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by neocortex: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2016

A letter purportedly written by Isa’s father was read to the gathering, apologising to the emirate council for any embarrassment the issue might have caused it (the council).

This isn't fair, a father is now being forced to beg his daughter's abductor.

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Omoluabi16(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2016
On one hand the north is seriously deprived of education, the previous administration tried to correct that. post g.e.j, those projects were abandoned. . it's obvious the nurth will forever remain backward. How and when did this child and the Emir establish contact to even develop likeness and give her consent? I don't understand.. I can't. can any muslim even defend this? na this people my yoruba brothers dey run follow for back in the name of alliance??
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by joanana(f): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

Waiting for you to quote that Quran verse or forever take your lies somewhere.

My question is very straight forward. Quran verse I said not Hadith? Don't deviate.

Even in the Hadith He married her @9 not 6. He was engaged to her @6. And married her when she attains puberty @9.

Shameless liar.

so for that brain wey God give make u use reason well, 9year old girl is matured to be married abi.

Nigeria will only progress when we keep religion aside and think with out heart and brains. Imagine a little girl that knows nothing at all . Kids that needs our protection from these wolves and you are defending them. May God have mercy on you. I know your type, u will give out your daughter at age 3 to a 50 years old dude. anupama!!!

Using religion to defend their evil acts !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by soludan: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2016
is katsina not part of Nigeria ?,are we not guided by the same constitution ? How can a girl of age 14 be married without the consent of her parents ?

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by ogene007: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2016
AdisaOwala:
As a matter of fact, I am pleased that this topic made F.P today - it would take precedence over the usual lies & deceptive teachings we are forced to read on Fridays....

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee

grin grin
The IG of police, Attorney general of the federation, DSS and other child right activists in this country should tell us if Katsina state is no longer in Nigeria. They should also tell us whether the 1999 constitution is no longer operational. It smacks of sheer hypocrisy for us to be celebrating the return of 21 Chibok girls who Boko Haram kidnapped, forcibly converted to Islam and married off, while the same crime is being committed under the watchful eyes of all these state officials mentioned. Where is the hypocritical BBOG? Where is Pastor Osinbajo? Why can't we just be truthful to ourselves in this country. Are we in a zoo? Has the country been sold to dogs and baboons? Let us all be clear on this matter, the Emir of Katsina has committed a crime and must be brought to justice. Failure to do so will give credence to the arguments of secessionist forces in the SE and SS who maintain than we must restructure this country or go our separate ways. How can you suspend the constitution in Katsina state while trying to enforce it in other parts of the country. Buhari must quickly act on this matter to restore confidence of the entire country to the fact that the 1999 constitution remains supreme.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by BishopMagic: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2016
This is just not a criminal case of Pedophillia but involves kidnapping, abduction, rape, criminal conspiracy an obstruction of justice.

If this was the US, this Amir would have been the attention of a long train in CB4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by jaywhoco(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2016
It shocks me that I am in the same country with these people...not fair at all. I deserve better
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by papparatzzi2013: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2016
What is the difference between the animal of an Emir that abducted a 14year old Christian girl and BH that abducted Chibok girls?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by TerrorSquad147: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

My question is very straight forward. Quran verse I said not Hadith? Don't deviate.

Even in the Hadith He married her @9 not 6. He was engaged to her @6. And married her when she attains puberty @9.

Shameless liar.
is your Mohammed not ashamed of his terrible self? Imagine engaging a 6year old girl (a toddler o), then marrying her at the age of 9, is he not a very useless being?? Even animals know toddlers in the animal kingdom and allow them to mature well before mating. undecided angry
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Cateyes07: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Whats the difference between ages nine and six?
Can you give out your daughter's hand in marriage at a tender age of nine, and lastly why do these islamic religious leaders and monarchs like getting married to underaged girls? it is obvious that they are following in the footsteps of someone who we both know.
Your guess is as good as mine.
They married underage as part of evil rituals to give them long life as instructed by their master Satan, what I don't understand is why they don't usually pick children from their own side, why always Christian
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by 900warriorz: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

Shameless liar.

now, who's more shameful between you and him? Someone engaged a 6 years old and married her at 9...not even up to 10. Nawa oo...he's not just a paedophile but also a criminal...what does a girl od that age know? Shameless people practising shameless beliefs... angry
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by 900warriorz: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

Shameless liar.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by decasey(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2016
TPAND:
Theological research has it that Mary gave birth to Jesus at the age of 15.

This is not heresy. Ask and source for knowledge. Did the Emir do something wrong, Yes he did, in a civil society as ours such things shouldn't be happening
wat do u mean, pls explain.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Kakamorufu(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2016
Bobandgreat:
May God punish Afonjas for this. Rubbish.
how Na?
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by smartmoses(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2016
Muslems are Evil,and must be dealt it
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by decasey(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Abeymills:
Very useles emir am sure d ediot is buharis friend afterall nobody can do anything bunch of useles mofos
na now u no.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by nonjebose(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2016
1. The emir's aide must be arrested for kidnapping
and collecting ransom from the sinister emir

2. The child cannot be "converted" under duress

3. The parents and all well meaning Nigerians should not accept this charade

4. The emir should be punished for paying dowry (ransom) to a kidnapper, thereby encouraging kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by notoriousbabe: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Bobandgreat:
May God punish Afonjas for this. Rubbish.
your comment is so dry and it shows how sick you are upstairs
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by papparatzzi2013: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2016
mukhcech:

Define an underage kids and a woman. then we can now talk bout the Quran. cos from the pics of the Habiba isa em seeing. That is a woman.

Really!!!!! Subhan'Allah

Who created you this way. Paedophilia is is sin and Paedophiles like your emirs must be jailed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Who Collapsed In Owerri Over Hunger Is At It Again, How He Scams People / Policeman And LASTMA Spotted Fighting In Lekki (Photos & Video) / A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.