Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC (47174 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by SalomonKane: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2016
Audray:
Please you sound like one of those nollywood elders that talk shite about tradition and culture.What? Because she's a woman you suddenly "care" about her home. You'd rather she shut up and be zombified? Abeg park well,She has spoken the mind of millions of Nigerians.
Be that as it may, this is politics and politics is about interest.

Those who formed and planned the winning of the election must be compensated, plain and simple.

Mrs Buhari should keep her opinion(s) to herself and she should stop meddling in matters that doesn't concern her cos last I checked, she wasn't present when all the political parties that formed the APC were merging and agreeing on what to do, how to do it and when to do it.

Let's just hope her utterance doesn't turn around and hurt her, cos this was exactly what Patience Jonathan did. Meddling in things that concern her not.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2016
Too many controversial appointment truly I must say, from the BBOG woman, to putting down kachukwu n many more.

Buhari just not living by his words

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2016
KristienZelibe:

What?

Facebook don help you ba.. no worry... buh do u think my assertion is wrong? Some people really need EFCC visitation naw
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Tosssin(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2016
DickDastardly:
Aisha cannot say all this. Even if she did, she must have been deceived by the ever cunning power hungry enemy. My Sai Buhari should be very careful with this enemies going forward. They want to destroy him using his loved ones. We know the dark and diabolical hards behind this show of shame. They only want to push the "more loyal king's men" away and then draw the long swords on him. Daura and Kyari are more important in this government of change than any delusional power hungry schemer. I trust my Sai baba to handle this "storm in the teacup" being stirred covertly by the cowardly mortley mob. cool cool
Gbenu soun she is saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by ginggerxy: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2016
Blue3k:
Zombies will call her a wailer.
she just got started cheesy. WAIL on first lady wail on we are solidly behind your wailing

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2016
2n2k:
I think Buhari and his wife have differing perceptions of their purpose in government

This is not the first time that Aisha will publicly call Buhari out. The other time that Buhari denied promising N5,000 to indigent people, Aisha practically called him a liar publicly and insisted that APC must fulfill its campaign promise.

Like a poster said earlier, one may not like Buhari, but the approach of the wife leaves much to be desired. You don't degrade your loved ones just to be in the good books of public.

She seems to be a light year sensible and sensitive as against buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by KristienZelibe: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2016
crixtex:

Facebook don help you ba.. no worry... buh do u think my assertion is wrong? Some people really need EFCC visitation naw

Sorry, I am no bigot nor tribalist like you. I have better things to do with my time.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Omeokachie: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2016
The man cannot even control his family.
See as im wife dey threaten am before the whole world in a foreign land.

Anyway sha, that is how the man bad-mouths his country at every given opportunity in foreign lands. It sure runs in that family.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2016
dumie:
Meanwhile, some sycophants here are still living in denial and trying to justify the ineptitude, gross incompetent & ineffectiveness of this administration..They should take a cue from his wife.. howbeit their brains are on recession with the Nigerian economy...
Why are they called zombies?
Because they are incapable of logical reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2016
KristienZelibe:

Sorry, I am no bigot nor tribalist like you. I have better things to do with my time.
Yeah like changing pseudonyms ba?? Moreover I m no tribalist...I told you my fiancee is yoruba... which you must have seen on my Facebook page. ...
Tinubu was dissed even in the buhari autobiography. And now this woman coming out saying all this.. . We have been scam to believe "am for everybody.. ..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by ojuu4u(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2016
DickDastardly:
Aisha cannot say all this. Even if she did, she must have been deceived by the ever cunning power hungry enemy. My Sai Buhari should be very careful with this enemies going forward. They want to destroy him using his loved ones. We know the dark and diabolical hards behind this show of shame. They only want to push the "more loyal king's men" away and then draw the long swords on him. Daura and Kyari are more important in this government of change than any delusional power hungry schemer. I trust my Sai baba to handle this "storm in the teacup" being stirred covertly by the cowardly mortley mob. cool cool

just like stella and madueke were important during Jonathan era until they put him into well. even a blind nd deaf know that all is not well for Nigeria
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by tiwiex(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2016
FastShipping:
Good woman saying exactly what's on her mind. Many APC faithful feel the same way as this woman.
Like I keep saying. We online commenters do not have access to inside info. The first lady has spoken. This is someone who sleeps and wakes with Buhari. So, please zombies should stop talking. Whne zombies argue in favor of Buhari, you will think they have met him before. sad.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by bbjummy: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=14pt]"He is yet to tell me but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again."[/size]
Many of us who voted for him share her view.

Some dogmatic zombies think one has to be a proverbial fly that follows a dead body to the grave.

The fact that we voted for PMB in 2015 and are yet to see a change says a lot.

But what we must also agree on is that there is no better politician today. I may have no choice but PMB regardless, cos the rest of today's politicians are a waste of space...so corrupt and so dishonest.

Until we the youths come together to identify those amongst some us that can do it, and mentor such persons for leadership.
Wanna cry over split milk ni So does the saying goes "the devil you know is better than an unknown angel". In Onyeka Owenu 's voice, NIGERIA GO SURVIVE!!
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by drnoel: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:
I dislike Buhari but this woman is very stupid to say the least. This is a matter capable of breaking her home.

Yep. Na battle line way she draw

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by krak101(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha has turned cabal and a cult with followers o. Imagine "I'll not come out in 2019 and ask women to vote bubu if things continue like this". Those are strong words. All said and done I prefer to think everything's a script stage managed by bubu and his Madam just to draw out culprits. That woman loyal die

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by 1Igboman202: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2016
passionate88:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37642282
You want have first lady office you did not get, you want your corrupt brothers from Adamawa state to be appointed as ministers and DGs in FG you did not get it and above all PMB LAST WEEK ASK EFCC TO INVESTIGATE YOU CUZ YOU ARE CORRUPT !!! so you start shouting against AFRICAN DEFENDER....... PMB DONT BELONG TO YOU MAMA.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by AshiwajuFoward: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2016
Stricker321:

Na you be this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cc Progressive01, modath, Obailala, NgeneUkwuenu.

Beremx, come and see ooo. cheesy cheesy

Hahaha. I don port since, the moment i realized the scam. No apologies because na the objective thing to do be dat. But I no be wailer though, just a confam defender of Yoruba/SW interests. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Justiceleague1: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2016
Blue3k:
lolss..buh however,i gat no pity for that mumu tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by dungburu: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2016
This beautiful woman gat conscience with a good heart in addendum. Her response is prompted by the way Tinubu is now being treated in APC.

She never wanted to be seen as an ingrate to good gestures Tinubu offered in time of election, hence she boldy come out to wash her self off the Public notion of being in support of the games being played against Jagaban.

Without Tinubu, no Buhari as persistent, and no Ameachi, Fashola, Fayemi "Eye service" and dat lieing soft ware as minister. Tinubu made them all.

This is the kind of good woman a person with good heart like Jonathan needs and Patience Jonathan to Buhari in exchange.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Hedonistically: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2016
jakiedudu:
How can Aisha wield any influence within the presidency when the president himself said there will not be office of first lady in his govt

So after abolishing the Office of the First Lady, he replaced it with the even more powerful and abnormal Office of the First Nephew (Daura)? Where is the sense in that? Is it not better, safer, and more conventional for a president's wife to wield influence than for some faceless and shadowy figures to hijack the government?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Ecosystem4u: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2016
nrexzy:
Don't mind her joooor.!!!! She is even more confused than Buhari
Who d hell exposed u to d internet? cry
nrexzy:
Who d hell exposed u to d internet?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by OKorowanta: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:
I dislike Buhari but this woman is very stupid to say the least. This is a matter capable of breaking her home.

I'll vote for her if she enters the race for standing up for truth regardless of any implication her outburst might bring to her home.
Virtuous woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Ecosystem4u: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2016
nrexzy:
Who d hell exposed u to d internet? :'
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by dungburu: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2016
dungburu:
This beautiful woman gat conscience with a good heart in addendum. Her response is prompted by the way Tinubu is now being treated in APC.

She never wanted to be seen as an ingrate to good gestures Tinubu offered in time of election, hence she boldy come out to wash her self off the Public notion of being in support of the games being played against Jagaban.

Without Tinubu, no Buhari as persistent, and no Ameachi, Fashola, Fayemi "Eye service" and dat lieing soft ware as minister. Tinubu made them all.

This is the kind of good woman a person with good heart like Jonathan needs and Patience Jonathan to Buhari in exchange.
This moves does not stop jagaban from deploying new plans n strategy.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by KristienZelibe: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2016
crixtex:

Yeah like changing pseudonyms ba?? Moreover I m no tribalist...I told you my fiancee is yoruba... which you must have seen on my Facebook page. ...

Sorry, I dont know you anywhere nor your facebook. You are mistaking me for someone else, stick to your insulting yoruba. Pls show your past post on nairaland to your imaginary fiancee and she will appreciate you for denigrating her tribe. I dont have time for tribalist abeg.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by godwinkessi: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2016
DickDastardly:

Suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by godwinkessi: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2016
DickDastardly:
Exactly!
U just supported a wailer coz he called up on another wailer.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Uncletony(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Blue3k:

Especially those from the land of the ''waste''. Their zombism is powered by the sun.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by MicroBox: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2016
President is not necessary need to know all the political appointees ... what he need is just their CV which will be pass to national assembly for screening.
Buhari shut and placed Aisha to where she belong, She should stop wailing.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by hucienda: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2016
dumie:
Meanwhile, some sycophants here are still living in denial and trying to justify the ineptitude, gross incompetent & ineffectiveness of this administration..They should take a cue from his wife.. howbeit their brains are on recession with the Nigerian economy...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

One gotta feel for them a bit tho 'cos it's really difficult defending the bizarre with the inconsistencies, lies and flipflops of this regime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London / Anambra Governorship Election Results From Ihiala (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.