Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC (47195 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Emassive(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2016
Brain Virus patient Alert! Receive sense brother!
DickDastardly:

Whatever it takes, i trust them to deliver come 2019. Call it whatever u like. Just stop wailing and shut up.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2016
Interesting things happen when a zombie marries a wailer cheesy
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Scholarforever: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:
I dislike Buhari but this woman is very stupid to say the least. This is a matter capable of breaking her home.
On d other hand what we should be doing is asking questions as to how listening d President is to his wife. If this report is true then we should be worried about having a leader who doesn't listen to a voice of reason. Every woman is instrumental to her husband's success. Imagine d woman saying this kind of thing in 2015, then even 100 Tinubus would have failed to change d game in Buhari's favour. None of us his supporters is more of a stakeholder than d wife. The success or otherwise of every leader depends to a large extent on those he listens to. For d wife who should be d President's confidante to say publicly what they should have discussed in their closet should get all of us who support him worried. Rather than condemn this woman we should celebrate her for being d second First Lady after Mrs Abdusalam who is not power thirsty

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by dumie(f): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2016
wingman:

Why are they called zombies?
Because they are incapable of logical reasoning
Finito

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by henrysam(m): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2016
FastShipping:
Good woman saying exactly what's on her mind. Many APC faithful feel the same way as this woman.
But they cannot come out and say it because the party they love to love is a cult.
Criticise them at your own peril.
That is why they have turned to zombie : grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Audray(f): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2016
SalomonKane:
Be that as it may, this is politics and politics is about interest.

Those who formed and planned the winning of the election must be compensated, plain and simple.

Mrs Buhari should keep her opinion(s) to herself and she should stop meddling in matters that doesn't concern her cos last I checked, she wasn't present when all the political parties that formed the APC were merging and agreeing on what to do, how to do it and when to do it.

Let's just hope her utterance doesn't turn around and hurt her, cos this was exactly what Patience Jonathan did. Meddling in things that concern her not.
What then is the point of politics if it's only about personal gain? Sure a bunch of people planned to put the party in power does that neccesarily mean they should be fixed in critical positions in the name of "compensation" even if they arent a bit qualified for it? What is the point if their"interests" Do not include seeing to the progress and build up of the nation and it's people,but only drying up our reserves and enriching themselves? What the party does CONCERNS Ms Buhari just like it concerns every each and one of us citizens.Nigeria belongs to Nigerians Not Political parties. After all YOU weren't there either when the various parties merged but you still have a right to your opinions.Ms buhari being the presidents wife or not isn't any different.At least...she has a conscience and has spoken out against this governments gross inadequacies and ineptitude.Something that an average Apc member hasn't got the balls to do even as glaring as it is!
Your expecting that she might get hurt in some way for speaking the TRUTH just goes to show the degree of degradation in our system and how you've wholeheartedly accepted it as the norm.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2016
So this woman thinks he is joking with his "i belongs to nobody and belongs to everybody".

As far as his appointments are based on merit i don't care with those crying foul. The era of first lady influencing president's appointments is over. I am very sure her inability to impose her relatives in his appointments force her to wail on air
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by dumie(f): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2016
hucienda:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

One gotta feel for them a bit tho 'cos it's really difficult defending the bizarre with the inconsistencies, lies and flipflops of this regime.
I really feel sorry for them...they have been zombified for life

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by basadenet: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2016
The same woman wearing shoes and bag worth millions if Naira. What type of change is that?
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by ariesbull: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Are you IT savvy and do you know Social Media very well? then we are looking for you

An ICT savvy communicator wanted to take up and manage a news site independently.

Candidate must be conversant with the social media. Excellent journalism and writing skills. Decent and proactive.

With a degree in communication and or journalism and be ready to travel as the shortest notice.

Work experience will be an added advantage.
Email CV and docunents to: events@infocuspr.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be SMSd for an interview.

or Call 07036780600

https://etimesafrica./2016/10/06/vacancies-infocus-pr/
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by solarview(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Sarki, Madridguy, HungerBAD et al.... Please come and take a look. Good people with right mind are speaking out.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=14pt]"He is yet to tell me but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again."[/size]
Many of us who voted for him share her view.

Some dogmatic zombies think one has to be a proverbial fly that follows a dead body to the grave.

The fact that we voted for PMB in 2015 and are yet to see a change says a lot.

But what we must also agree on is that there is no better politician today. I may have no choice but PMB regardless, cos the rest of today's politicians are a waste of space...so corrupt and so dishonest.

Until we the youths come together to identify those amongst some us that can do it, and mentor such persons for leadership.

I know this is being said in in goodwill to the president to check the motive/bestwill of those close to Him bt On d flip side of her comments I hope this isn't a mere wail/outcry from sm dat feel dey hv not been given enough power/influence bt d president to do as dey like and also fufill their own selfish interest.

This shud be a call in the intrest of d country to move forward and not just to satisfy another cabal who feels it contributed to his being elected and thus shud have all power or be compensated at d cost of the country's good/wellbeing to do wat dey want and have their way.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by arabbunkum: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha is already wailing! This is good for Naija and too bad for the Afonjas and their ilk.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by zanebaddo(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2016
CACAWA:
p

No one cares abt that, what matters is that she has spoken.

If you like, cage her henceforth, your headache.

It is a shame that you will rather support the misuse of public money while your mother in the village is starving. Aisha Buhari who could have stayed in her comfort zone has chosen to speak on your behalf, exposing those hidden power play which you can never know.

And you come here to scream she is being manipulated.

But of course, I understand your predicament, We cannot all be intelligent.
Epic!!!!!
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by MrBONE2(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2016
Blue3k:
Zombies will call her a wailer.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by SalomonKane: 9:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Audray:
What then is the point of politics. Sure a bunch of people planned to put the party in power does that neccesarily mean they should be fixed in critical positions in the name of "compensation" even if they arent a bit qualified for it?
Thats exactly what Nigerian politics is about, 'interest'. Appeasing the power that be, those who put you there. Be them qualified or not qualified is never the issue, who gets what, when and how it's gotten. This here in classic Nigeria politics.

What is the point if their"interests" Do not include seeing to the progress and build up of the nation but only drying up our reserves and enriching themselves?
This has been the stock in trade since 1960. The interest of the few overriding that of the majority has always been the norm. Looting and polluting didn't start today. Nation building has always been a thing that portend to ones tribe and region and never about the country Nigeria. It has been like this since before independence.

What the party does CONCERNS Ms Buhari just like it concerns every each and one of us citizens.Nigeria belongs to Nigerians Not Political parties.
This is where you're very wrong as you're still an idealist. A realist like me know Nigeria belong to the political elite who recycle themselves and come and govern us using different attire.

Party affairs is party affair and it only concerns card carrying members of the party. Not non card carrying members. So are you a card carrying member of the APC?.

After all YOU weren't there either when the various parties merged but you still have a right to your opinions.Ms buhari being the presidents wife or not isn't any different.At least...she has a conscience and has spoken out against this governments gross inadequacies and ineptitude.
Oh I was there when the CPC merged with the ACN and other political parties. Believe me cos I'm a card carrying member of the APC. Having right to opinion(s) is right, but that right can be un-substantiated if that opinion is baseless.

Mrs Buhari being the presidents wife should have communicated her fears with her husband, in the privacy an confirm of their matrimonial bedroom. Not the public. What she did is wrong. Just plain wrong.

Something that an average Apc member hasn't got the balls to do even as glaring as it is!
Believe me there are those of us who are not happy with the current trend of things and as a result, I for one will not vote the APC come 2019 even if PMB makes 1 dollar equal 1 Naira.

We must do away with this archaic old men who have archaic ideas and ideals that continues to cause us harm.

Your expecting that she might be hurt for speaking the TRUTH just goes to show the degree of degradation in our system and how you've wholeheartedly accepted it as the norm.
My expectation that she might be hurt has a lot to do with her marriage, not her political affiliation.

The truth is the truth and in a society that is as diverse and perverse like ours, speaking the truth makes you a moving target and Mrs Buhari Is not Gani, neither is she Fela.

Those who speak the truth in this society should be ready to be hunted an frankly I doubt Mrs Buhari has the stomach for such. This is the norm in our society and accepting it makes one ready to face it head on.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Abel202: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2016
[b]This is one of the most explosive piece I've read in resent times.
Every person who has any measure of understanding will understand what this means. For Buhari's own wife to make such comments in public means she is completely frustrated with this government and would have totally dissasociated herself from it if she was not tied to it by the virtue of being the president's wife.

Buhari has completely dissapointed everyone. Though I never expected him to perform much, but I also never in my wildest imagination expected him to crash Nigeria this fast, as in completely crash the country.

The most annoying thing is that he still doesn't listen to wise counsel. He still thinks he is wiser than everyone else.

The first lady, being an insider knows why this is so - clearly because of the close people that HE HAS ALLOWED to hijack his ears.

Aisha Buhari's fear is real and potent. Because when the masses start throwing stones at these incompetent, nepotistic, vengeful and hypocritical people, She and her kids will not be spared, in fact they would be some of the most recognizable faces to stone.

Truth is that this behaviour is not becoming of a wife. If my wife acts half as much, wahala go deh for her side. And I guess Aisha knows as much. But for her to have yelled out loud like this, then she must have shouted till the high heavens and her husband refuses to pay any attention to her. She got completely frustrated and has to damn the consequencies to voice her opinions so that the world will know that she is as annoyed with everything going on with this government as the vast majority of Nigerians. So for this patriotic act, which might cause her huge inconveniences henceforth, she has won my respect. She has shown that her brain is as beautiful as her looks.

My first Lady, please keep yelling at the top of your voice to his deaf ears. You are closer to him than most of us. Maybe, just maybe Mr Buhari can uncage himself and hear you, and that would be good for us Nigerians.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by july66: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2016
passionate88:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37642282
if what the president's wife is saying is true. Then it confirms the claims here that the man is clueless. Some few people are capitalising on his age to use him. They just give him files to sign at will. This is dangerous for the country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by NairaMaster1(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2016
DickDastardly:
Aisha cannot say all this. Even if she did, she must have been deceived by the ever cunning power hungry enemy. My Sai Buhari should be very careful with this enemies going forward. They want to destroy him using his loved ones. We know the dark and diabolical hards behind this show of shame. They only want to push the "more loyal king's men" away and then draw the long swords on him. Daura and Kyari are more important in this government of change than any delusional power hungry schemer. I trust my Sai baba to handle this "storm in the teacup" being stirred covertly by the cowardly mortley mob. cool cool

DOCILE
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2016
DickDastardly:
Aisha cannot say all this. Even if she did, she must have been deceived by the ever cunning power hungry enemy. My Sai Buhari should be very careful with this enemies going forward. They want to destroy him using his loved ones. We know the dark and diabolical hards behind this show of shame. They only want to push the "more loyal king's men" away and then draw the long swords on him. Daura and Kyari are more important in this government of change than any delusional power hungry schemer. I trust my Sai baba to handle this "storm in the teacup" being stirred covertly by the cowardly mortley mob. cool cool

@bolded, how 'important' were they during the election and to the emergence of the government of change?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by ejorgeneral: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2016
"In the interview with Naziru Mikailu, Mrs Buhari said: "The president does not know 45 out of 50, for example, of the people he appointed and I don't know them either, despite being his wife of 27 years."

Well, that's why he is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a country of over 160 Million citizens and not the President of Daura. You are not supposed to know 45 out of 50 people he appoints, and if somehow you do. Then you'd be guilty of what you accuse those you claim to have taken over the appointments.. NEPOTISM!
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by oluwalewis(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2016
Bubu: Vote for me and I ll make N1 - $1. After I win, everythn ll be alright After 1yr plus. .. Aisha: Na wash. ;DBubu: Vote for me and I ll make N1 - $1. After I win, everythn ll be alright After 1yr plus. .. Aisha: Na wash.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Shiitposter: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:
I dislike Buhari but this woman is very stupid to say the least. This is a matter capable of breaking her home.

Our country Nigeria is far greater than any home.
Speak the truth when you see it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by 989900: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2016
I'm with Aisha, she has done well. It is better to have a woman like Aisha that wants her husband to stay true to the vision, than have a sycophantic money and power grabbing first lady.

On the flip side, don't bet on Bubu not knowing about this BBC spill before hand, he 'might' have even encouraged her -- anything to get rid of his abductors. He is the president, he's been around for long, he is an old man -- don't bet against his experience.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by WhiskeyTangoFox: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2016
2n2k:
I think Buhari and his wife have differing perceptions of their purpose in government

This is not the first time that Aisha will publicly call Buhari out. The other time that Buhari denied promising N5,000 to indigent people, Aisha practically called him a liar publicly and insisted that APC must fulfill its campaign promise.

Like a poster said earlier, one may not like Buhari, but the approach of the wife leaves much to be desired. You don't degrade your loved ones just to be in the good books of public.

She has a moral obligation to correct/advise her husband if he's goin astray. If there's a perceived change in plans for d worse from buhari, then I think she has every right to speak up. I find what's happening in dis country disheartening to be honest. Hon. Jibrin shed light on d fraudulent dealings in d NASS, instead of investigating more in order to validate his claims, pple (even d so called future of tomorrow "youths"wink condemned him and pushed for him to b kicked out of d house. Aisha Buhari, without any form of coercion or blackmail, willingly granted an interview and raised some concerns with the way things are goin under d current administration. She left her comfort zone and spoke up with the interest of nigerians at heart bt instead, as shallow and low minded as some are, they've come to attack and condemn her too. If pple who come forward to make revelations dat myt lead to the positive change we all desire r being put to d sword like dis even without comprehensive investigation and facts gathering, then wot hope do we the masses have in dis country? Who do we count on to bring forward d truth and have d courage to speak it? Who wld want to expose themselves so d pple de fighting for can end up being the ones calling for their head? Geeeeez, dis is actually very scary. If pple become afraid to say d truth cos of d unfair backlash they might receive. then lies will remain prevailant in society. Youths, dnt b quick to judge pple dat have possibly sacrificed so de can speak d truth in ur interest. The pple who make up d government dnt like us d way de like dem selves. They will always put themselves b4 the masses. If we persecute the few who have tried to speak up in favour of the masses, then it simple means we discourage pple from being honest with us which is wot any government would cherish. We d youths need to think, talk and act smarter. No government official loves and cares about u as much as de will to their own. WAKE UP PPLE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by 989900: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2016
ejorgeneral:
"In the interview with Naziru Mikailu, Mrs Buhari said: "The president does not know 45 out of 50, for example, of the people he appointed and I don't know them either, despite being his wife of 27 years."

Well, that's why he is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a country of over 160 Million citizens and not the President of Daura. You are not supposed to know 45 out of 50 people he appoints, and if somehow you do. Then you'd be guilty of what you accuse those you claim to have taken over the appointments.. NEPOTISM!

You don't get Aisha's angle: there are people that campaigned and drew plans for the way forward with Buhari before he became President, you don't just abandon those and come with new people who by the way have their own plans, different from your vision . . . these shot callers are mafia, they are blood suckers, they've been around for long, Aisha knows them, we know them -- it is always about money, power, and control for them -- never about the people.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Audray(f): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2016
SalomonKane:
Thats exactly what Nigerian politics is about, 'interest'. Appeasing the power that be, those who put you there. Be them qualified or not qualified is never the issue, who gets what, when and how it's gotten. This here in classic Nigeria politics.

This has been the stock in trade since 1960. The interest of the few overriding that of the majority has always been the norm. Looting and polluting didn't start today. Nation building has always been a thing that portend to ones tribe and region and never about the country Nigeria. It has been like this since before independence.

This is where you're very wrong as you're still an idealist. A realist like me know Nigeria belong to the political elite who recycle themselves and come and govern us using different attire.

Party affairs is party affair and it only concerns card carrying members of the party. Not non card carrying members. So are you a card carrying member of the APC?.

Oh I was there when the CPC merged with the ACN and other political parties. Believe me cos I'm a card carrying member of the APC. Having right to opinion(s) is right, but that right can be un-substantiated if that opinion is baseless.

Mrs Buhari being the presidents wife should have communicated her fears with her husband, in the privacy an confirm of their matrimonial bedroom. Not the public. What she did is wrong. Just plain wrong.

Believe me there are those of us who are not happy with the current trend of things and as a result, I for one will not vote the APC come 2019 even if PMB makes 1 dollar equal 1 Naira.

We must do away with this archaic old men who have archaic ideas and ideals that continues to cause us harm.

My expectation that she might be hurt has a lot to do with her marriage, not her political affiliation.

The truth is the truth and in a society that is as diverse and perverse like ours, speaking the truth makes you a moving target and Mrs Buhari Is not Gani, neither is she Fela.

Those who speak the truth in this society should be ready to be hunted an frankly I doubt Mrs Buhari has the stomach for such. This is the norm in our society and accepting it makes one ready to face it head on.
I see ur point. But when you say"face it head on" in what way do you mean? 1. Be part of the problem or 2. Actually make an attempt to diminish the problem?
Being a"realist" doesn't give one the excuse not to try to change how things work.
In almost every society, speaking against an oppressive force makes one a target of some sort.agreed.So because of that one reason,one shouldn't keep fighting for what's right? A person doesn't need to be a Gani or a Fela or a Mandela to fight for what's right and just.And I'm sure Ms Buhari must have taken some prudent consideration before saying all she has. About talking politics with her husband "in their bedroom" (This is the 21st century for goodness sake!)how do you know she doesn't.She's clearly frustrated at buhari seeing how he refuses to listen to reason.And in what ways are her opinions baseless? She's saying exactly the same thing ordinary Nigerians are saying.
You were there when Apc was formed.so? Even with their card. I doubt your opinions no matter how well intentioned mean anything to the ogas at the top.I don't need an Apc members card to criticize their affairs.No matter how they try to cover it,their affairs concern me cos whatever decision they make will eventually AFFECT me.
Your decision not to vote Buhari in 2019 even as a Apc member changes nothing cos your beloved"powers that be" whom u agree should be appeased will rig him in anyway.Which is why I clamor for sanitizing the system.By refusing to fear them.Their strength lies in our continous fear of them.We keep forgetting that we are larger than these few individuals and continue to fear them.
Every politically aware person knows that Nigerian politics has been filthy since 1960.Does that mean we can't make an effort to sanitize things? Are you saying because of persecution all should shut up and dumbly watch every thing go to hell?...and even add more fuel to the raging fire if possible.
Man you call me idealistic...fine.
But I know I'd rather live in a country filled with idealists willing to fight for their "unrealistic" ideas than with the so called realists that don't give a darn about making things work differently.
Nigeria actually needs that rebellion she is scared of!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=14pt]"He is yet to tell me but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again."[/size]
Many of us who voted for him share her view.

Some dogmatic zombies think one has to be a proverbial fly that follows a dead body to the grave.

The fact that we voted for PMB in 2015 and are yet to see a change says a lot.

But what we must also agree on is that there is no better politician today. I may have no choice but PMB regardless, cos the rest of today's politicians are a waste of space...so corrupt and so dishonest.

Until we the youths come together to identify those amongst some us that can do it, and mentor such persons for leadership.
Peter Obi comes to mind.

But you'll likely raise objections because he is igbo. That man is a thoroughly competent man who we should all back irrespective of tribe.

Another man that comes to mind is the current governor of Ogun state Ibikunle Amosun. That man be doing wonders in that state.

Enough said.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by 2n2k(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2016
WhiskeyTangoFox:

She has a moral obligation to correct/advise her husband if he's goin astray. If there's a perceived change in plans for d worse from buhari, then I think she has every right to speak up. I find what's happening in dis country disheartening to be honest. Hon. Jibrin shed light on d fraudulent dealings in d NASS, instead of investigating more in order to validate his claims, pple (even d so called future of tomorrow "youths"wink condemned him and pushed for him to b kicked out of d house. Aisha Buhari, without any form of coercion or blackmail, willingly granted an interview and raised some concerns with the way things are goin under d current administration. She left her comfort zone and spoke up with the interest of nigerians at heart bt instead, as shallow and low minded as some are, they've come to attack and condemn her too. If pple who come forward to make revelations dat myt lead to the positive change we all desire r being put to d sword like dis even without comprehensive investigation and facts gathering, then wot hope do we the masses have in dis country? Who do we count on to bring forward d truth and have d courage to speak it? Who wld want to expose themselves so d pple de fighting for can end up being the ones calling for their head? Geeeeez, dis is actually very scary. If pple become afraid to say d truth cos of d unfair backlash they might receive. then lies will remain prevailant in society. Youths, dnt b quick to judge pple dat have possibly sacrificed so de can speak d truth in ur interest. The pple who make up d government dnt like us d way de like dem selves. They will always put themselves b4 the masses. If we persecute the few who have tried to speak up in favour of the masses, then it simple means we discourage pple from being honest with us which is wot any government would cherish. We d youths need to think, talk and act smarter. No government official loves and cares about u as much as de will to their own. WAKE UP PPLE!

Well don't assume that I am a youth. Marital fidelity covers loyalty too. If one has to be looking over his shoulder on what mischief the wife may be up to, one is done for. If your opponent have your wife on his side, hmm...pray hard. I am not saying she shouldn't have an opinion or even differ from her husband method of governance, but the manner she has gone about it publicly is not neat.

She can shout all she cares in the house but in public, she should maintain semblance of unity. Hillary knew about Bill's philandering, she didn't publicly call him out but that doesn't mean she approved of it. PEJ was said to differ with GEJ on the concession of defeat but nobody could quote her.

Will her interview make Buhari give good governance? I don't think so. She has only succeeded in dissociating herself from Buhari's failure which brings us back to the issue of marital loyalty.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by naijafeminist: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:

Is it your home to break?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2016
blazer234:

Continue to fool yourself. I'm sure if you find buhari raping your mom, you will still say it cannot be buhari, but buhari's lookalike.

And Mr Buhari-worshipper, what if Aisha actually confirms that she made the statement? What will you do/say then? You will look like a fool, abi?
lol. lol all I need now is the juju that Buhari is using on the Nigerian Zombie's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South-East Is Safest Place To Live - UN / Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.