Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC (47192 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by blazer234: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Fenzyflames:
lol that guy is been sarcastic

I hope so
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by jobnation(f): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
WhiskeyTangoFox:

I assume u meant "quiet". Anyway, so your telling me the wife of the President shld keep her thoughts to herself? Ok, so why did the BBC request for an interview if her opinions aren't to be heard? Now I see you're as daft as the person your backing up. What a match made in shitterton. U guys can hold hands while u walk into oblivion......dumb pricks! angry
my words are clear, and i am not supporting him either. since God posted him there, we must smh support him.
and note, don't talk roughly to me next time pls sad
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by jobnation(f): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
SalomonKane:
You expect a person who is mentally raped with stupidity know the meaning of the depth you just posted, come on men. grin
well, i see no virtue in discussing this further, i have examination 2morow, i gotta read my books now, else am not gonna pass my WAEC. cry
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by lionphil(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bottom line, the president isn't the president. He isn't in charge...Nigeria the same, yesterday, today and maybe forever.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by monex(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=14pt]"He is yet to tell me but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again."[/size]
Many of us who voted for him share her view.

Some dogmatic zombies think one has to be a proverbial fly that follows a dead body to the grave.

The fact that we voted for PMB in 2015 and are yet to see a change says a lot.

But what we must also agree on is that there is no better politician today. I may have no choice but PMB regardless, cos the rest of today's politicians are a waste of space...so corrupt and so dishonest.

Until we the youths come together to identify those amongst some us that can do it, and mentor such persons for leadership.
true few alternatives
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Ellzion: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Enemies @ Work.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by ideology(m): 2:28am On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmmm, I think she shouldn't have said this I'm public, Buhari is her husband and she has access to him ,she can discuss this in private.

On the other hand, Buhari that I know doesn't really hold women in high esteem, he said it during campaign and again he just said Aisha belongs to the kitchen and room, just imagine !!

Both of them are wrong, they should take some time out to talk, I understand Buhari is bossy and military blood is still running in his veins, but this is critical.

#Dont cripple women, let them fly.
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Realali(f): 3:10am On Oct 15, 2016
DickDastardly:
Aisha cannot say all this. Even if she did, she must have been deceived by the ever cunning power hungry enemy. My Sai Buhari should be very careful with this enemies going forward. They want to destroy him using his loved ones. We know the dark and diabolical hards behind this show of shame. They only want to push the "more loyal king's men" away and then draw the long swords on him. Daura and Kyari are more important in this government of change than any delusional power hungry schemer. I trust my Sai baba to handle this "storm in the teacup" being stirred covertly by the cowardly mortley mob. cool cool

Bros you Mumu know be small chai

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Justiceleague1: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:
This is explosive! Even Buhari's homefront is in turmoil for his wife to come out and say this. This man has mismanaged the goodwill he once enjoyed. All within less than two years.

All you remaining Yoruba Sai Baba freaks still licking bubu's a$$, hope your eyes are clearing??

chaaiiiii..... grin
so u know!

Jetleeee masterchen yonkijisappo (whateva that means) okoyibo (sarrkki) sarkki (obdk) (genbloodykiler)etc...see una life? grin

truth hurts

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Obdk: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Justiceleague1:

chaaiiiii..... grin
so u know!

Jetleeee masterchen yonkijisappo (whateva that means) okoyibo (sarrkki) sarkki (obdk) (genbloodykiler)etc...see una life? grin

truth hurts

Why join me with known zombies
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Justiceleague1: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Obdk:

Why join me with known zombies
that was why i bracket u and genbloodykiller..peace bro cheesy
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by Obdk: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Justiceleague1:

that was why i bracket u and genbloodykiller..peace bro cheesy

We yoruba muslims
Re: Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC by myright: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
When he was seriously ill

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Campaign: Atiku Abubakar Rocks Delta State, Mobbed In Asaba (videos, Photos) / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari / South-East Is Safest Place To Live - UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.