Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? (32205 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Miztadynamix(m): 5:21am On Oct 14, 2016
I will just cut the long story short and make it brief. I went on a business trip to the UK and during my stay I met a nice young Nigerian girl that we really clicked from the very first day we met. Along the line we got so close and all that, then on this particular night the moment really set in and trust me the senerio was just too irresistible that the shit happened then she left to her house.
The next morning I know I woke up feeling really fly after the most romantic moment I have ever had in my entire life lol (maybe because I hardly have time for ladies sha), I noticed some little stains of blood on the sheets and my heart skipped. Later that evening after the whole work stuff, we most deff got to see and then along the line I had to chip in the whole blood stains ish and trust me her response kept me dumbfounded. She opened up to me that she was a virgin and she actually gave me her virginity that night before. Like seriously it really touched me and I asked her why she didn't tell me because if she did there was no way I would have done anything knowing am most deff coming back to Nigeria. Then she said she has only dated one guy while she was in secondary school in Nigeria and she really liked him but he broke up with her before she left for UK just because she refused having sex with him and just wanted their relationship to grow without the idea of sex. Now then she said because of how much it hurt her when they broke up then, she really liked me from day one and we honestly clicked wella, she didn't want to loose me just like her first boyfriend which is why she just allowed us flow to that level without saying a word about it.

I am now back in Nigeria and we seem to be apart but just trying to keep up this whole distance relationship stuff but I am someone that hardly believe these distance relationship do work. Though am single and without any kid as well, I am thinking telling her to move on so that I dont make her feel tied down with a guy she is far away from and not yet sure when we going to meet again except she comes to Nigeria and it's so obvious that's till around December next year when she must have graduated.

Do you guys think it will be a wrong move to let her go?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by ademasta(m): 5:44am On Oct 14, 2016
undecided the poster below will say something cheesy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by harffie(m): 5:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Ha..I don't know o. Maybe the poster below me will.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 14, 2016
cheesy

Business as usual I guess... cool

This is a common mistake of every man on earth... Leading these innocent girls with false hope...obviously u juz want her borehole ..why u didn't tell her the truth from the onset of ur whirlwind love affair?

Now, she aint virgin... She can't stitch tat back and what's the worse part here is u will juz dump her like a tissue paper.. undecided hope she read this..

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Cutehector(m): 6:08am On Oct 14, 2016
another statistic...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Miztadynamix(m): 6:08am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Business as usual I guess... cool

This is always the mistake of every man on earth... Leading these innocent girls with false hope...obviously u juz want her borehole ..why u didn't tell her the truth from the onset of ur whirlwind love affair?

Now, she aint virgin... She can't stitch tat back and what's the worse part here is u will juz dump her like a tissue paper.. undecided hope she read this..

Don't get too harsh my dear, I never said she didn't know everything from the onset. She knew everything and I mean everything including the fact I was obviously going back to Nigeria. The connection was just there, and yes I actually just felt it was a normal no strings attached kind of stuff because that's obviously the angle we took all through which is why I am still shocked she allowed it happen. Mind you, I not all about dumping her because I obviously like her scarra, but I just feel the guilt of tying her down in a long distance relationship when there are nice naija dudes there that are also capable of taking good care of her like I would have done. Hmmmm this is the first time am getting to understand the meaning of a complicated relationship.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by sashishalom(f): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2016
She knew you would def go back and she still let u disvirgin her??...i bet shex just young and desperate...what she did is really stupid..she has to be blamed too.

You didnt realize she was a virgin??how possible??were u drunk??...

She is still young and has a lot of things to learn or shez cunny cox personally i dnt believe she was a virgin...

Its not gonna work so just end it with her...u dnt seem like someone that would ensure that...if you wanted it to,u wouldnt be asking...you would be sure...

23 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2016
pls help i just forget my middle name undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by somez(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Ask Google
JESUSBOIY:
pls help i just forget my middle name undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Badgers14: 6:58am On Oct 14, 2016
Op, hold your 2 ears with your hand and listen cheesy grin

"Good" ladies are scare this days.... If you really have sth for her and you thing both of you are items... Hold on my brother...

Just talk to her about your concerns and you never know.. She might have a better plan on how to handle the long distance relationship...

Just remember, " COMMUNICATION" is key in every relationship..

Good luck my guy..

Cheers cool

Cc:mynd44, lalasticlala

78 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 14, 2016
Just look at this ibu ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2016
Errmm op, i don't knw what to say oo. You just took a girls sunflower and ran away, you're finished tongue

3 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Miztadynamix(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Badgers14:
Op, hold your 2 ears with your hand and listen cheesy grin

"Good" ladies are scare this days.... If you really have sth for her and you thing both of you are items... Hold on my brother...

Just talk to her about your concerns and you never know.. She might have a better plan on how to handle the long distance relationship...

Just remember, " COMMUNICATIONo" is key in every relationship..

Good luck my guy..

Cheers cool

Cc:mynd44, lalasticlala

Wow thanks. That's really a matured advice right there.

17 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Badgers14: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Miztadynamix:

Wow thanks. That's really a matured advice right there.

You are welcome my guy... Not trying to blow my trumpet here but i am speaking from experience... I never believed in long distance relationship but after so many trials and fails... I caught one that i couldn't let go and i didn't plan the long distance relationship.... U. S consulate in Lagos did grin grin

After her visa interview, her visa was placed on administrative processing with no timeline of completion... It took almost a year to be ratified whatever they felt was the problem so that a year unplanned long distance relationship right there but my guy... That was the best decision i ever made...

Don't forget to invite me for the weeding grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by firstking01(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2016
Op, why not stick around for a while and groom her to make her become the woman of your dreams??,,,girls of such virtues hardly comeby these days...keep the communication alive and trendy and who knows she might wanna come down to nigeria after her studies to settle...one thing i 've come to realised about our girls in the UK is, immediately it's time for them to marry they'd comeback home to look for husband...i mean a large percentage of them...you know we africans especially nigerians are homely, cultured and family oriented even as the level of promiscuity is high in europe...stick with her especially as she's a nigerian and plus a virgin, wow, you get luck no be smallcheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Miztadynamix(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2016
Badgers14:

You are welcome my guy... Not trying to blow my trumpet here but i am speaking from experience... I never believed in long distance relationship but after so many trials and fails... I caught one that i couldn't let go and i didn't plan the long distance relationship.... U. S consulate in Lagos did grin grin

After her visa interview, her visa was placed on administrative processing with no timeline of completion... It took almost a year to be ratified whatever they felt was the problem so that a year unplanned long distance relationship right there but my guy... That was the best decision i ever made...

Don't forget to invite me for the weeding grin grin

Thanks boss, I will keep a space for you on the high table.

19 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Miztadynamix(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2016
firstking01:
Op, why not stick around for a while and groom her to make her become the woman of your dreams??,,,girls of such virtues hardly comeby these days...keep the communication alive and trendy and who knows she might wanna come down to nigeria after her studies to settle...one thing i 've come to realised about our girls in the UK is, immediately it's time for them to marry they'd comeback home to look for husband...i mean a large percentage of them...you know we africans especially nigerians are homely, cultured and family oriented even as the level of promiscuity is high in europe...stick with her especially as she's a nigerian and plus a virgin, wow, you get luck no be smallcheesy

Thanks bro... Its not easy finding such a lady sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2016
sashishalom:
She knew you would def go back and she still let u disvirgin her??...i bet shex just young and desperate...what she did is really stupid..she has to be blamed too.

She is still young and has a lot of things to learn or shez cunny cox personally i dnt believe she was a virgin...

Its not gonna work so just end it with her...u dnt seem like someone that would ensure that...if you wanted it to,u wouldnt be asking...you would be sure...

op has to come and answer ur question if not I don't believe this shit

2 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Miztadynamix(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2016
sashishalom:

Obviously we had both had some drinks and had a really cool time. With the mindset that any virgin girl will always want to announce it load and clear, how was I to focus on that part when I wasn't even thinking anything in that direction. I wish you could really picture the mood that night, a true definition of irresistible lol... And you know how chilling the weather is, you won't understand. It just happened and it was so amazing. I am sticking to my bosses advices above, if she is ready to hang on I don't mind getting married to her. I have never met any girl that is so so cool before.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Badgers14: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2016
Miztadynamix:

Thanks boss, I will keep a space for you on the high table.

No tete my guy.... Let me run and send my suit to the dry cleaner grin grin

My guy i read your post again and your comment...i can see that you really love this gurl.... If you like her character and she is not faking it... And she understands you and you picture her in your future... My guy start printing invitation card grin grin

My brother i am telling you... It is not easy to find a good girl to marry... I have been there... Dodged few "bullets" ( bad girls). And to think you popped her cherry... wink That eliminates so many questions about her past.. For me , I couldn't believe i waited for a year, I sent email to u.s embassy Lagos for where, contacted my senator for where... Even contacted president Obama.. Hian no be small thing ooo grin because like you , i fear long distance relationship...
But i had to hold on and those times we used it to understand our selves better you know and after the visa was approved .. Happily ever after cool

14 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by sashishalom(f): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Miztadynamix:

Obviously we had both had some drinks and had a really cool time. With the mindset that any virgin girl will always want to announce it load and clear, how was I to focus on that part when I wasn't even thinking anything in that direction. I wish you could really picture the mood that night, a true definition of irresistible lol... And you know how chilling the weather is, you won't understand. It just happened and it was so amazing. I am sticking to my bosses advices above, if she is ready to hang on I don't mind getting married to her. I have never met any girl that is so so cool before.

i dont think you were so drunk to d extent of not realizing you were disvirgining a lady...or is there another meaning or method to being disvirgined??....

Am just saying i dont think she was a virgin...its my personal opinion but if your so sure i dont think u need another person to convince you on wad you really want...

Any lady can act cool to get what they want...

Cheers

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Miztadynamix(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2016
sashishalom:

i dont think you were so drunk to d extent of not realizing you were disvirgining a lady...or is there another meaning or method to being disvirgined??....

Am just saying i dont think she was a virgin...its my personal opinion but if your so sure i dont think u need another person to convince you on wad you really want...

Any lady can act cool to get what they want...

Cheers

You might have a good point to a level but with the whole senerio my dear, there wasn't any particular reason why she would want to say she was a virgin when she is not. I wasn't looking for a virgin to have warranted her to tell me she was. I actually realized she never intended to even say it if not that I asked her based on the blood stains I saw. The room was dark and cozy with just the TV on and it all started while we were watching a nice movie under one crazy sleeky duvet lol.. It was crazy to have been imaging virgin matter.

8 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Dottore: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by bigtt76(f): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2016
Better re-plant her flower back before you leave her grin

Miztadynamix:
I will just cut the long story short and make it brief. I went on a business trip to the UK and during my stay I met a nice young Nigerian girl that we really clicked from the very first day we met. Along the line we got so close and all that, then on this particular night the moment really set in and trust me the senerio was just too irresistible that the shit happened then she left to her house.
The next morning I know I woke up feeling really fly after the most romantic moment I have ever had in my entire life lol (maybe because I hardly have time for ladies sha), I noticed some little stains of blood on the sheets and my heart skipped. Later that evening after the whole work stuff, we most deff got to see and then along the line I had to chip in the whole blood stains ish and trust me her response kept me dumbfounded. She opened up to me that she was a virgin and she actually gave me her virginity that night before. Like seriously it really touched me and I asked her why she didn't tell me because if she did there was no way I would have done anything knowing am most deff coming back to Nigeria. Then she said she has only dated one guy while she was in secondary school in Nigeria and she really liked him but he broke up with her before she left for UK just because she refused having sex with him and just wanted their relationship to grow without the idea of sex. Now then she said because of how much it hurt her when they broke up then, she really liked me from day one and we honestly clicked wella, she didn't want to loose me just like her first boyfriend which is why she just allowed us flow to that level without saying a word about it.

I am now back in Nigeria and we seem to be apart but just trying to keep up this whole distance relationship stuff but I am someone that hardly believe these distance relationship do work. Though am single and without any kid as well, I am thinking telling her to move on so that I dont make her feel tied down with a guy she is far away from and not yet sure when we going to meet again except she comes to Nigeria and it's so obvious that's till around December next year when she must have graduated.

Do you guys think it will be a wrong move to let her go?

1 Like

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by ibroh22(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Long Distance relationship...No way!!!

me wey cold sabi catch anyhow cry

Oga just free her and let her go...obviously yhu never saw her as a long term project from the start.

sha you can still follow yhur heart #YourLifeYourChoice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by cooljoe(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2016
what happened in the UK should stay there. lolz
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by pacino26(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2016
Guy, guys you're familiar with one night stand. If not you just had one. Be it a virgin or a dual carriageway, it's the same. So don't sweat it. Your can consider her for a much serious relationship by her character and personality and not on the premise that you were the first there.

3 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Qabt(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2016
The girl really loves u according to ur story line, and from my own little knowledge, it's best you go for someone that loves you than someone you love, distance is not a barrier

2 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2016
The Poster above me has said it all

1 Like

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by pacino26(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2016
cooljoe:
what happened in the UK should stay there. lolz

Gbamsolutely grin grin grin grin
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by darocha1: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2016
hmm. From your story line, you dont have feelings for her. you are only keeoing up with her inorder to avoid a dejavu.
My advice to you is to direct the lady to me for real, unbiased & mutual love.
God bless you as you do the right thing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Trips & Falls As Her Friend Tries To Get Her To Dance At Her Wedding / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / Confessions Of A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.