Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts (35477 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by opiaoku: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2016
[s]
obailala:

Simple-minded persons interpret things purely on the myopic level of "things were better before, so therefore previous leadership was better"; with no attention being given to the primary root cause of the current recession/general hardship.
[/s]
we are better off before that's fact
Only bias deluded mind thinks otherwise
that's why they call you guys zombies

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by opiaoku: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2016
[s]
hundredhundred:

I just got back from a ban today, Please stop quoting me. You should stick to your childish rants and creating hundreds of monikers. I brk no rules.
[/s]
you broke rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by hundredhundred: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2016
dunkem21:

Oga, take that advice yourself and stop running around NL with different handles promoting bigotry.

To drag another person to your low is another tactics.

Mr Man, can you point out the other handle or curse will be yours henceforth. Your other friend was blaming Yoruba and you agreed with him reason i called you out. You are one wicked chameleon here that do your own bigotry codedly with smileys and other ways, I know you have no shame but you will soon expose yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by hundredhundred: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2016
dunkem21:

Oh, you came back today? ..Make I say why everywhere been dey quiet before but confusion don enter.

Please go back cool

Before but confusion? WTF is that? I should go back so you can continue to blame Yoruba for your inability to feed well and cater for your family. Swerve go canal abeg. Mschew

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by sukkot: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2016
this nigga always got something to say. someone should snatch this nigga of his high horse
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by blazer234: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2016
crixtex:
Yoruba leave Buhari alone... Allow him to rule... Don't allow him set EFCC beam on you o..
A word is enuf....
l

So, Aisha too is yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by kings09(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2016
madridguy, seunmsg, chanchit, ngeneukwenu, progressive01, modelmike7, mrvitalis, amaechi1, fulanimafia, efilefun n related zombies. whr hungerbad n omenka. oya e gbera to attack d 1st lady
dunkem21:
Now, all those people attacking me for criticism should attack the first lady cheesy

Person wey sell this wailers form don hammer grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by TippyTop(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2016
*double post*
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by dumodust(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2016
jakiedudu:
I find it difficult to believe Buhari's govt is hijacked. Was it not the same Buhari who appointed the due of Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari into his kitchen cabinet

During yaradua's time, kingibe the power broker was appointed from heaven abi?
Its simple, like a babe, you move in and alienate his guys... lol

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by TippyTop(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2016
Beremx:
It is finished!

Even Mrs Buhari is fed up

Wow! Mrs "Berem" Buhari herself don join, I yav laff grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by dunkem21(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2016
hundredhundred:

Mr Man, can you point out the other handle or curse will be yours henceforth. Your other friend was blaming Yoruba and you agreed with him reason i called you out. You are one wicked chameleon here that do your own bigotry codedly with smileys and other ways, I know you have no shame but you will soon expose yourself.

Lol ..You will wait forever for me to expose myself. If you behave like a chameleon and code your bigotry with Smiley's(I really wonder how) ..Then NL will be healed of bigotry.

Curse be to the person that has another NL handle between us. Curse to the bigot between us two.

Nice day, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Iseoluwani: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2016
crixtex:
Yoruba leave Buhari alone... Allow him to rule... Don't allow him set EFCC beam on you o..
A word is enuf....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by agabaI23(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2016
reasonwitme:
I'm loving dis.but wait a sec!cud dis b a strategy of announcing d husband's interest in 2019?Is she indirectly reaching out to Tinubu for another realignment.May b,Buhari is behind her outburst and probably, d husband is helpless and d only way they seem right is dis interview. I find it difficult to believe Aisha(a Muslim wife)cud do dis without her husband's approval.she absolved her husband of all misdeed n put it all on d "cabals"This is a subtle cry for help.I don't even knw wat I'm saying.I see Buhari sacking Mamman Daura,Kyari to douse Tinubu.
You are smart.

When I heard this, I knew it was a plan for something. You do not dare Buhari even if you are his wife. I think this is part of a larger plan.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by drkells(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2016
Pass moi the weed
crixtex:
A word is enuf....
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by blazer234: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2016
crixtex:

Why are you guys disturbing Buhari na... Allow him concentrate. ... Nigeria as a whole is more important

You should sayn that to his wife, instead of commenting like another blind zombie.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by drkells(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2016
Did you type this with your finger? Define wailing
Opharhe:
First lady sef is now a wailer.
Chai!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by sekundosekundo: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2016
jakiedudu:
I find it difficult to believe Buhari's govt is hijacked. Was it not the same Buhari who appointed the due of Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari into his kitchen cabinet

Those dudes are strangers in today's governance, that is, they hv expired and such hv nothing meaningful to contribute in this project NIGERIA. Aisha bn a good wife here knows that if the project NIGERIA fails, people will not blame those dudes but Buhari hence her CRY FOR HELP.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by jerryfisher(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2016
Dis man no dey hear!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Ghost01(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2016
First Tinubu, now Aisha... Oro p'esi je, oro di hun!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by dunkem21(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2016
hundredhundred:

Before but confusion? WTF is that? I should go back so you can continue to blame Yoruba for your inability to feed well and cater for your family. Swerve go canal abeg. Mschew

You know some people might actually decide to check but will see the reverse with my posts ..

I hail Tinubu, Ambode consistently ..Fashola before ..

Ooni na my man ..and ..

Fayose is my role model!

Hit your head somewhere, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by dunkem21(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2016
drkells:

You, define it cheesy

For me, wailing is telling the bitter truth ..

I stand with #Aisha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Opharhe: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2016
drkells:
No o. I typed it with my teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by eyeview: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha Buhari must be Ipob!

What!

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by sekundosekundo: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2016
jakiedudu:

Those dudes are strangers in today's governance. That is, they hv expired and such hv nothing meaningful to contribute in this project NIGERIA. Aisha bn a good wife here knows that if the project NIGERIA fails, people will not blame those dudes but Buhari hence HER CRY FOR HELP.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by kernel504(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2016
reasonwitme:
I'm loving dis.but wait a sec!cud dis b a strategy of announcing d husband's interest in 2019?Is she indirectly reaching out to Tinubu for another realignment.May b,Buhari is behind her outburst and probably, d husband is helpless and d only way they seem right is dis interview. I find it difficult to believe Aisha(a Muslim wife)cud do dis without her husband's approval.she absolved her husband of all misdeed n put it all on d "cabals"This is a subtle cry for help.I don't even knw wat I'm saying.I see Buhari sacking Mamman Daura,Kyari to douse Tinubu.

Did you hear her say Tinubu? Shai! He doesn't need him, he can rig election without your demi god's help just like he did in Benin, Kogi, National Assembly etc.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Miles300: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:
Nigerians are suffering yet people are pretending as if
everything is ok.
The value of Naira you are holding dropped by 70% over
one year yet you are still blaming GEJ.
We kept complaining of bad economic policies ,
nepotism and massive corruption within the powers that
be , they said our mouth is smelling.
21 girls were hurriedly released to avert the impact of
Aisha's wailing. No, we are not fools .
Senate should do the right thing and give Nigeria another
leader.
Good morning into realty.
u av said it all , the more u look the less u see, they will keep dolling out more stuffs week in week out to keep Nigerians occupy and shift our attention from all economic realities ... !!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by somegirl1: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2016
Nigerians are too gullible.
Buhari and wife are postioning themselves in advance for 2019 .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by makabulchi(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:
Nigerians are suffering yet people are pretending as if
everything is ok.
The value of Naira you are holding dropped by 70% over
one year yet you are still blaming GEJ.
We kept complaining of bad economic policies ,
nepotism and massive corruption within the powers that
be , they said our mouth is smelling.
21 girls were hurriedly released to avert the impact of
Aisha's wailing. No, we are not fools .
Senate should do the right thing and give Nigeria another
leader.
Good morning into realty.
I support ds 100%

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Released From Arrest / Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) / APC NWC Disowns Gaidom, Affirms Ajimobi As Acting National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.