Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion (2524 Views)

The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before (2) (3) (4)

Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by harffie(m): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2016
Do you believe Friends With Benefits exist? I mean without any serious commitment, they just come to pluck themselves and that's all....
Do we have people who do it in Nigeria?
Let me know your thought(s) fellow romancelanders*

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by acenazt: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Yes very well they do

Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by rosieluv(f): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2016
yes
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by harffie(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
acenazt:
Yes very well they do
Hmm, never experienced one tho
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by acenazt: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
harffie:
Hmm, never experienced one tho
lol I am rolling deep in two
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by firstking01(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nope, the girls always feel they are the ones losing....
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by firstking01(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
rosieluv:
yes
Can we do fwbundecided?

Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by rosieluv(f): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
firstking01:
Can we do fwbundecided?
No undecided
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by rosieluv(f): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
firstking01:
Can we do fwbundecided?
No undecided
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by firstking01(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
rosieluv:

No undecided
Lol, exactly my post earlier...you'd hardly see a girl say yes to fwbgrin
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by harffie(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
acenazt:
lol I am rolling deep in two
confam..... grin

Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by harffie(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, exactly my post earlier...you'd hardly see a girl say yes to fwbgrin
lol...nice try boss..the things go sweet oo...well, never tried one so.....
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by firstking01(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
harffie:
lol...nice try boss..the things go sweet oo...well, never tried one so.....
Girls detest anything fwb cos they always feel used.
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
No No No

Ladies are always at the loosing end undecided

A big No for me smiley
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by Laveda(f): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
It gets the point where one of them wants more of the other.
Sometimes, it takes maturity for it to end well.

Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by acenazt: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
harffie:
confam..... grin
I like my friends my friends like me.
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by Fuckk: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol, its the way forward....always!
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by moiaimi(f): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Laveda:
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Yea, fwb exists very well in naija. Most people in relationships should stop deceiving themselves and have a fwb. cheesy

Its really cool if you find someone who won't get clingy later on and start looking for 'more".

Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by Nateben(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2016
As a FWB grin

Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by jonaifame22(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2016
it is very very good, I endorse it!
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by harffie(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Laveda:
I like your opinion
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by harffie(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Diddyydiva:
No No No

Ladies are always at the loosing end undecided

A big No for me smiley
What do you mean by ladies are always at the loosing end?
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by danbrowndmf(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
mhiz:
Yea, fwb exists very well in naija. Most people in relationships should stop deceiving themselves and have a fwb. cheesy

Its really cool if you find someone who won't get clingy later on and start looking for 'more".
are you telling from experience? Knack and go your way grin

Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
yes it does. Everybody to what suits them..
their life, their rules.
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by harffie(m): 5:34am On Oct 16, 2016
danbrowndmf:
are you telling from experience? Knack and go your way grin
rude boy grin angry
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by danbrowndmf(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2016
harffie:
rude boy grin angry
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by LePrezident(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Any lady interested in a 3 months fwb arrangement should kindly pm, I assure it'll be the best you ever had smiley
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by iammolise(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
It only work between disloyal married men and naughty single ladies...they know exactly what they want,it's neat n real, no pretense.
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by mikejegede(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
harffie:
Do you believe Friends With Benefits exist? I mean without any serious commitment, they just come to pluck themselves and that's all....

are u for real.:0..its the lattest trend..why do you think most guys of this days are not interested having a relationship..
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
harffie:

Yes, they exist, especially in tertiary institutions.
Re: Friends With Benefits - Your Candid Opinion by Frolic: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
It's booshit of cours, but these days too many ppl are so full of sh!t. So why not?

Help, My Boy Friend Has 33 Teeth / Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? / Two Nairalanders Celebrate Their Anniversary Today!!!