Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Me And My BP - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Me And My BP (1373 Views)

Expectant Mother Having Constant Reminders BP. Rise / HESHOUTANG PRODUCTS- High Sugar Level & BP / What Causes High BP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My BP by achi4u(m): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2016
Good day Doctors and non Doctors in the house, please I need ur candid advice pertaining my BP level though I'm feeling any pains in any of my body but I feel my BP, heart bit and sugar level etc should be on a normal rate.
For over one month since I have a knee injury(breaking of my ligaments) when I was playing football, I keep taking all kinds of drugs to easy the pain so I can start playing games again but it seems the drugs keeps rising my blood pressure and I ask can drugs affect someone's blood pressure?
Secondly, should sleep also affect my BP cause I hardly have a enough due one thing or the other?
What should I'll be taking or not taking to balance my BP?
My BP is 190,heart bit 52, stress 113 though this text was done by those small health workers moving around with their machines.

Thanks all.
Re: Me And My BP by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2016
You need to go the hospital to have yourself thoroughly checked. Your blood pressure can be affected by so many factors, ranging from stress-level to inadequate sleep. Please avoid self-medications.
Re: Me And My BP by omozu1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
I agree with the person that just posted before me
Pls run to the doctor for proper investigation and treatment
And after seeing your doctor please take the drugs they will recommend for always.
Stay away from foods that will increase you blood fats like red meat.
Eat alot of fruits and vegetable like avocado pear, banana.
Go for a walk or jogging always.
And you will be fine
For more on your health visit
www.yourhealthandmy..com
Re: Me And My BP by achi4u(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
You need to go the hospital to have yourself thoroughly checked. Your blood pressure can be affected by so many factors, ranging from stress-level to inadequate sleep. Please avoid self-medications.
Thank you Bro, it is that self medication which I started using in other to cure my fractured leg that I'm suspecting, but I have stopped talking those drugs to know if my BP will go down, if it persist I'll see a doctor.
Re: Me And My BP by achi4u(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2016
omozu1:
I agree with the person that just posted before me
Pls run to the doctor for proper investigation and treatment
And after seeing your doctor please take the drugs they will recommend for always.
Stay away from foods that will increase you blood fats like red meat.
Eat alot of fruits and vegetable like avocado pear, banana.
Go for a walk or jogging always.
And you will be fine
For more on your health visit
www.yourhealthandmy..com
Thanks so much.
Re: Me And My BP by BlackPikiN(m): 3:16am On Oct 16, 2016
Are you overweight? BP @190 is just too abnormal.
Re: Me And My BP by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
BlackPikiN:
Are you overweight? BP @190 is just too abnormal.

Agree
Re: Me And My BP by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
achi4u:
Good day Doctors and non Doctors in the house, please I need ur candid advice pertaining my BP level though I'm feeling any pains in any of my body but I feel my BP, heart bit and sugar level etc should be on a normal rate.
For over one month since I have a knee injury(breaking of my ligaments) when I was playing football, I keep taking all kinds of drugs to easy the pain so I can start playing games again but it seems the drugs keeps rising my blood pressure and I ask can drugs affect someone's blood pressure?
Secondly, should sleep also affect my BP cause I hardly have a enough due one thing or the other?
What should I'll be taking or not taking to balance my BP?
My BP is 190,heart bit 52, stress 113 though this text was done by those small health workers moving around with their machines.

Thanks all.

How was your blood pressure taken? Were you under stress or pain? You mentioned your blood pressure is 190. I am guessing that's the systolic pressure. BP consists of two numbers systolic/diastolic. For example 120/80. So when you say your bp is 190, what is the number below it? Next time you get your bp done, ask about it.

Now,any bp > or = 180/120 is considered hypertensive crisis and should be lowered immediately to avoid damage to target organs( for example,kidney).Do you have a medical history of hypertension? Or is it something you noticed when you started medicating? I think you should get your bp retaken and you should be monitor it for a while.

With regards to the pain medication you are taking, did your doctor prescribe that for you? Or are you self-medicating? I think you should just go see a doctor. In the meantime, don't stress about it, stress will only cause your bp to rise.
Re: Me And My BP by achi4u(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Contact17:

How was your blood pressure taken? Were you under stress or pain? You mentioned your blood pressure is 190. I am guessing that's the systolic pressure. BP consists of two numbers systolic/diastolic. For example 120/80. So when you say your bp is 190, what is the number below it? Next time you get your bp done, ask about it.

Now,any bp > or = 180/120 is considered hypertensive crisis and should be lowered immediately to avoid damage to target organs( for example,kidney).Do you have a medical history of hypertension? Or is it something you noticed when you started medicating? I think you should get your bp retaken and you should be monitor it for a while.

With regards to the pain medication you are taking, did your doctor prescribe that for you? Or are you self-medicating? I think you should just go see a doctor. In the meantime, don't stress about it, stress will only cause your bp to rise.
Dear, I noticed it when I started taking self medication, I can't remember the last time I check or see a doctor because I hardly had stress or illness except this my knee injury.
The numbers read-190_113 and 52 I don't know what those numbers meant and the young girl that didn't give me a comprehensive answer.
I hardly get stressed
Re: Me And My BP by omozu1(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2016
achi4u:
Thanks so much.
You are welcome and God bless.
Re: Me And My BP by NAJALYN: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Fohow International, a Chinese Company, has Supplements with CURATIVE effect on hypertension, stroke, diabetes, heart disease, bronchial asthma, etc. Please visit https://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com, and see functions of Tiens and Fohow Supplements listed, and make your choice.

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Nigerian Breakfast Meals / As A Guy, Why Are You Not Built Like This? [PHOTO] / To Lose Weight Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.