Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Kings University Ode-omu By KICC, Continues Scholarship Program #seehowtoapply - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kings University Ode-omu By KICC, Continues Scholarship Program #seehowtoapply (378 Views)

Apply Now: Jim Ovia Scholarship Program 2019 / Apply Now: Korean Government Scholarship Program 2019 / The Joint Japan/world Bank Graduate Scholarship Program. Apply Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kings University Ode-omu By KICC, Continues Scholarship Program #seehowtoapply by barnyolix(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2016
The last year commissioned private school located in Ode-Omu Osun state hs been helping student achieve there dreams, as their vision is to raise leaders and transform mind.

The school kicked off last year with more than 100 students on scholarship, which I was a part of and the same scholarship program is available for new intakes. Though KU wasn't the school I intended but right now, am feeling like my biggest dream is at the corner, they have been doing excellent to raise us as leaders, they offer us tutorials by the biggest entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Skill acquisition and development programs for us apart from normal lectures. Nairaland might run server error if I keep testifying.

The scholarship is still on for who ever gets to the premises of the school now and registers, no brain test aside oral screening, find out more about the school http://kingsuniversity.edu.ng/

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Business Wont Get Funding / You Want To Build A Career In Web Design And Development? / Develop A Plan B Ahead Of Unforseen Job Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.