Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football (28310 Views)

"Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star / Nigerians Talk Like They Have Electricity To Watch The World Cup" - Ghanaians An / Craziest Photos Taken From The Pitch! Caption Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by nduprincekc1: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by freesinzu(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Love this video

Have cried once after my team lost and I also lost a huge amount to sports betting was so depressed I got sick, but that was then sha I don wise now grin

FTC grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Deeypeey(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lemme first read ppl's comments before saying mne grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by veekid(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mine was skipping dinner for all UCL

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by jejemanito: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2016

For The Past 3 Months, My Neighbours Have Been Stealing My Boxers

I Now Have Only One Left And That's The One I've Been Wearing For The Past 3 Weeks

I'm Scared They Might Still Move It Should I Dare Wash It cry

Nairalanders, Please Advice, Should I Wash It?

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sacrificing my sleep ! can there be anything crazier than this ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Can't relate. I don't really care about football.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
LAND 4 SALE
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by danbrowndmf(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
I can't watch the video. Somebody should pls narrate the video. Edakun!
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by bettercreature(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin siphoned fuel from the car Several times during the period of fuel scarcity

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
When would Nigerians talk about crazy things they did for the love of their communities, for the love of their nation?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Beehshorp(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
The most stupid thing av done for football was when I fainted after anelka blasted the ball over against Man utd for UCL final.. I still laff at myself If I remember dat shit

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by curatorX: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by loadedvibes: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Me nothing man
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Olukokosir(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hhh
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Elcapo(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
cry
That's the craziest thing I've done for the love of soccer

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Franchise21(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Singapore1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
When Chelsea equalize against Bayern Munich in 2012

I naked myself leaving only my underwear

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by fweshh(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
No matter how hungry i am,if Chelsea is playing a match the food will have to wait. I dont care

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by harffie(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Plenty
Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by newguy1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Getting madd @ every body around

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by romelady(f): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Fkhalifa(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
cheesy

I developed fever, intense headache, when Arsenal lost to Birmingham in 2011, a game to finally win a trophy and shut haters up

Also got very weak and nearly cried when Thomas Rosciky left Arsenal, i love that guy die.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Qabt(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
I am a fan and only crazy pple do crazy tinz grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Lemonade01(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Place all my then salary on my team Arsenal against AS Monaco in the Uefa Champion League away match last 2 seasons cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by HenryQuest(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
I have really done crazy things for football. I can't forget 2013 nations cup semi final between Nigeria and Mali, we had to arrange with our lecturer to write our exam in a classroom that had a television so we could watch the game as our exam was ongoing.

Then on 19th May 2012 I spent 45k on drinks for friends and family that midnight Chelsea beat Bayern at Allianz Arena. Choi, I realised what I did the weeks that followed.

All for the love of the game shaa

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Legend87(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Blainz:
When would Nigerians talk about crazy things they did for the love of their communities, for the love of their nation?

For the love of their country, the craziest thing Nigerians have done is by voting for buharitongue

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by LUV1: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
THE DEVIL CAN ONLY DESTROY THE BODY BUT CAN NOT DESTROY THE SOUL FEAR HIM THAT HAS POWE.R TO Destroy both the body and the soul and cast them into hellfire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by superbouck(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
I was bitten black and blue immediately after man u vs Chelsea champions league final

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by ibroh22(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by Peacetemi: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Blainz:

You can start by telling us what you've done.

Change begins with you

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Talk About The Craziest Thing They Have Done For The Love Of Football by ChappyChase: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
No body boicut house fellowship like me all on the name of football kiss undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs. Libya: Super Eagles’ Possible Starting 11 / Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain / Argentina To Honor Messi After Retirement By Retiring No. 10 Jersey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.