Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,125 members, 7,779,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Why Should I Join O2 Worldwide? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Should I Join O2 Worldwide? (1331 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Breaking News: Naira Propeller Crashes Worldwide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Join O2 Worldwide? by ntuedor(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Introducing O2 Drops…Improving Health at the Cellular Level

O2 Drops is our one-of-a-kind formula of bio-available oxygen molecules and essential trace minerals that is going to revitalize your body and improve your health in ways that you might not have thought possible.

The proprietary activated, stabilized oxygen in O2 Drops has been the subject of more than two dozen independent research studies at laboratories and at universities all over the world. Athletes, scientists, educators, and health professionals and practitioners have testified to its safety and efficacy repeatedly. No other activated oxygen supplement has undergone as much scrutiny and validation.

O2 Drops are completely natural, safe, non-toxic, pH balanced, totally stable, and simple to use. They contain NO artificial colors, preservatives, stabilizers, or dangerous stimulants. They are simply packed with a bio-available form of oxygen combined with the minerals that your body needs the most.

Start feeling GREAT again and order a bottle of O2 Drops today – with a 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee, you've got nothing to lose.

Our mission is to provide an environment where every distributor has the best opportunity to create a full-time income in their spare time and has the money and time that gives them the freedom to follow their passion, no matter what that might mean for them.

Highlights of The Reward Program:
Company Pays 75%
Instant Pay & Weekly Pay
50% Retail Bonuses
50% Fast Start Bonuses
100% Matching Bonuses
Team Bonuses up to $20,000 Weekly!

Lets get you started today in Nigeria and Globally, click on the free registration link below and start earning from O2 Worldwide...Don't forget....carry your MLM Team members along... Oh I almost forgot this: ....they are opening in Nigeria very soon, register today and lock in your leadership position....

http://www.lucbuilder.com/nicholastuedor

Congratulations!!!....

Regards,

Nick

Mobile/Whatsapp:+2347068678594

1 Share

Re: Why Should I Join O2 Worldwide? by ntuedor(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2016
O2 Worldwide is the Best Health and Wellness Business, be part of it today.

Join here for free today www.lucbuilder.com/nicholastuedor

1 Share

Re: Why Should I Join O2 Worldwide? by ntuedor(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
O2 Worldwide is a Top earning Health and Wealth Business that comes with freedom and vacation. Join for free today.

Re: Why Should I Join O2 Worldwide? by ntuedor(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
O2 Worldwide Compensation

There are 5 Ways of Earning.

1. Customer bonus
2. Two Team pay (TTP)
3. Fast start bonus(50% fast start bonus)
4. Matching bonus/ 100% check match
5. K- Club

1. Customer Bonus
As a distributor/member of O2 Worldwide, you earn 50% of the CV on the direct sales from your retail website.

ie.
15ml bottle has 10CV so 50% is $5

60ml has 40CV so 50% is $20

Buy 2+1 free 60ml bottle has 60CV so 50% is $30

What if your customers are many?
What if they buy more than one ?
What if they continue to buy more and more because the product is the best?

Have you thought of your income?

2. Two Team Pay
This volume is generated by both customers and/or distributors buying the amazing product.

You earn 10% of the volume accumulated on each leg in USD$ at the end of every week if qualified.

What difference has O2 Worldwide created?
We pay on both legs while other companies pay on the weaker leg only.

Also everyone starts at the top of the compensation plan.

3. Fast Start Bonus
When a personally sponsor (someone you introduced) makes his / her first purchase/order, you earn 50% of the CV and paid instantly into you're e - wallet.

NB
All CVs on subsequent orders goes into the binary or two team plan.

4. Matching bonus/ 100% check match
You enjoy a 100% matching bonus on the TTP earned by all your personally sponsored/distributors.

Example: You sponsored John and Patrick . John and Patrick earned $10,000 and $6,000 respectively.

It means as their sponsor, you are being paid a sum of $10,000 + $6,000= $16,000

5. K - Club

K means a thousand(1,000). Once you earn a USD$1,000 within the system in two months in a row, you are a K - Club member and there are the rewards like Meal Tickets, Androids, Travels etc etc

(1) (Reply)

. / Instaforex / Free Mini-importation Training For First 50 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.