Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 AM

99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? (2389 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Romanceland Girls Are Getting Bold Nowadays / See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2016
Seriously, I have distanced myself from this section...*Spits* It's very hard to find a good Topic or sensible post here.

The quality has dropped to such abysmal levels, I find it shocking people still come here...WTF!

YOU See lame ass Girls cracking cringy jokes and even lamer Niggas asslicking them.

We have A girl that runs 2 accounts, pretending to be besties.

We have a boy that bounces on every thread trying pathetic flirting like "Have you eaten?" Seriously WTF.

Then we have some retards creating dumb threads like Nicki Raped me...WTF!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2016
grin and this thread is what?

I have to agree though, I'm sick of seeing the same 5/6 dimwits on every useless thread chatting like this is their whatsapp account. Lame back and forth nonsense especially one chic who's on every single thread.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by slimthugchimee(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2016
how can a guy be a hoe
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2016
@ have you eaten grin
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by slimthugchimee(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2016
PulloutGameA1:
Seriously, I have distanced myself from this section...*Spits* It's very hard to find a good Topic or sensible post here.

The quality has dropped to such abysmal levels, I find it shocking people still come here...WTF!

YOU See lame ass Girls cracking cringy jokes and even lamer Niggas asslicking them.

We have a boy that bounces on every thread trying pathetic flirting like "Have you eaten?" Seriously WTF.

Then we have some retards creating dumb threads like Nicki Raped me...WTF!

WELCOME TO ROMANCELAND grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2016
grinAint leaving.. That's the reason I'm here..
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by teezeelee: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
OP
i said take two and little bit of water.

3 Likes

Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by dharay99: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016

99.9%.? Then surely 0p is amonq...
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2016
dharay99:

99.9%.? Then surely 0p is amonq...

Actually, the only dumb hoe between us two is you...Do I have the romance tag on my profile? No? Exactly, you the dumb one here.

6 Likes

Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2016
aaah excuse me OP, U dey MAD? Honestly, if u hate Romance Sextion u can take ur azz somewhere u belong and u can praise & worship there…This sextion as we all know are only for those FREAKS &NON-SO-FREAK-ISH ppol..so i dunno what is paining u to come back here and starts wailing…ABEG, leave us all here angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by harffie(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
[size=28pt]aaah excuse me OP, U dey MAD? Honestly, if u hate Romance Sextion u can take ur azz somewhere u belong and u can praise & worship there…This sextion as we all know are only for those FREAKS &NON-SO-FREAK-ISH ppol..so i dunno what is paining u to come back here and starts wailing…ABEG, leave us all here[/size] angry
lol
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
[size=1pt]aaah excuse me OP, U dey MAD? Honestly, if u hate Romance Sextion u can take ur azz somewhere u belong and u can praise & worship there…This sextion as we all know are only for those FREAKS &NON-SO-FREAK-ISH ppol..so i dunno what is paining u to come back here and starts wailing…ABEG, leave us all here[/size] angry

Typing in Big fonts doesn't hide the fact you have a small brain.

12 Likes

Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by harffie(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
nubian999:

I have to agree though, I'm sick of seeing the same 5/6 dimwits on every useless thread chatting like this is their whatsapp account. Lame back and forth nonsense especially one chic who's on every single thread.
lol. grin I know the girl...I don't kiss n tell tho..
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by harffie(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

[size=28pt]YES! for u to see…wailing here back and forth doesn't make YOU even better than anyone…who u think u are? U come here for 10secs fame? oohh PLZ have a little shame[/size]

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by 7inches: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by 7inches: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

[size=28pt]YES! for u to see…wailing here back and forth doesn't make YOU even better than anyone…who u think u are? U come here for 10secs fame? oohh PLZ have a little shame[/size]

Who is this?
I know who u are where have u been?
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
harffie:
lol. grin I know the girl...I don't kiss n tell tho..

Everyone knows and she too knows undecided

2 Likes

Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by TrapHedges(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
OP used to be active in this section.. And he made fvck threads also! cool

This is hypocrisy undecided
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Gladiator1: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
shocked
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by dharay99: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

Actually, the only dumb hoe between us two is you...Do I have the romance tag on my profile? No? Exactly, you the dumb one here.
You don't have the romance tag on and you crawled in here
to spill trash likah homeless nincompoop with no atom of
braincell in his maggot infested cranium cavity.

1 Like

Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided *Spits on thread*
Dump thread
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol cheesy
some of these crazy shìt actually cracks me up lots of the time cheesy grin
No be everytime be serious serious smiley
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by senibo1: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
have you eaten? grin
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
All the posters above me r dumb grin
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by timsonpreye(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
PulloutGameA1:
Op, I hope u ain't talking abt my bae and her besties because I will spoil ur entire life angry
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Winnelyn(f): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Op af send Pm to the wrong person .... Choi sombori out there just chop op money for this recession period.

Op is fvcking frustrated you all need to show the nerd some fvcking love grin

1 Like

Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by DeLioncourt: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
99.99%??
I agree with you... but I'm inclined to believe that this percentage would include you.
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by firstking01(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
This op sha, you nor understandgrin
Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by misspicy(f): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
nubian999:

Beautiful Nubian,I hope you don't mean my friend trapqueen grin

1 Like

Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by Essentials1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
The Op is right... The level of thinking of romancelanders is below that of KG 1 Pupils

But op..... if you insult a small child what will that child do... He will only be more disobedient and learn more insults from you.. and that is what they are doing... because they have freedom of expression

So stop insulting this people and change what you wrote on your post

The children here are waiting for your opinion

1 Like

Re: 99.99% Of Romanceland Girls And Boys Are Dumb Hoes? by misspicy(f): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grinAint leaving.. That's the reason I'm here..
Shift for me grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Keep Stalking Me? (sexy Pic) / Photo: Converted Commercial Sex Worker Weds In Port Harcourt / Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.