Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,401 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

See why athiesm is a device of the devil - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See why athiesm is a device of the devil (4407 Views)

Athiesm Is A Deception / Today I Renounce Athiesm / Beware, Athiesm Can Lead You To Kill Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by HardMirror(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pidggin:

Hahahahaha, and you have met ritualists that confirmed this statement to you? grin grin
I guess you have done money ritual or you were educated with proceeds of money ritual or money ritual is what pays the bills for you that is why you are so sure it is real.
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
HardMirror:

I guess you have done money ritual or you were educated with proceeds of money ritual or money ritual is what pays the bills for you that is why you are so sure it is real.

Human behavior tells me it is real. If there was nothing to it, people wouldn't keep killing people for nothing. Everyone of those ritualist can't be stupid

FYI my hands are clean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pidggin:

If it wasn't working they wouldn't keep doing it, all of them can't be so stupid
Really. The HIV cure stuff isn't working but the south Africans keep doing it, can they all be stupid.
Illiteracy and superstition is a dangerous combination. Especially when exploited.

2 Likes

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
HardMirror:

Hardmirror how far
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lennycool:

No I apply logic. Where will the money come from, why is the native doctor not rich enough to close his shrine and build a mansion, why does nigeria with all its ritual killings, not have the highest number of billionaires in the world. Use your brain. Its all wasted life.
Your talking like you've been there when a human ritual was done, and then followed the person around to see how he got his wealth. All your evidence is hearsay.

Who told you only native doctors perform money rituals ? Occult grandmasters - who perform money rituals - are rich , some hold political offices , some are sybarites , some are bosses in big companies etc .

I don't want to discuss this . So don't respond pls
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by HardMirror(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lennycool:
Hardmirror how far
Boss, I am fine. U?
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
HardMirror:

Boss, I am fine. U?
I'm cool oh. cool but fighting this there delusions is hard work
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by HardMirror(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pidggin:

Human behavior tells me it is real. If there was nothing to it, people wouldn't keep killing people for nothing. Everyone of those ritualist can't be stupid

FYI my hands are clean
Human behavior?
Ok does common sense not tell you that if those selling the human body parts are soo poor and sell those parts ridiculously cheap, then it means they know those parts can't generate the billions they claim you will get from them?

How can u sell a whole human head for 10,000 naira when the head is going to make u very rich? Why not sell it for 10million at least?

Think abt this.

Secondly don't assume all those people buying the body parts are not foolish out of 180million people in this country we should be able to find 150million fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by HardMirror(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lennycool:
I'm cool oh. cool but fighting this there delusions is hard work
No body send u work o. Lol
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
HardMirror:

No body send u work o. Lol
Lol grin Na charity work. I'm giving to the society.
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Who told you only native doctors perform money rituals ? Occult grandmasters - who perform money rituals - are rich , some hold political offices , some are sybarites , some are bosses in big companies etc .

I don't want to discuss this . So don't respond pls
You think you can just type rubbish and run abi? So you believe in all this there juju. Ahh ebuka and I almost started considering you were smart(almost). Why does nigeria not have the highest number of billionaires or millionaires, with all there juju.
Why is it oyibo countries with Zero occultic killings do we find the highest number of wealthy people. My guy open your eye.

1 Like

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
HardMirror:

Human behavior?
Ok does common sense not tell you that if those selling the human body parts are soo poor and sell those parts ridiculously cheap, then it means they know those parts can't generate the billions they claim you will get from them?

How can u sell a whole human head for 10,000 naira when the head is going to make u very rich? Why not sell it for 10million at least?

Think abt this.

Secondly don't assume all those people buying the body parts are not foolish out of 180million people in this country we should be able to find 150million fools.

This is what satan does best

On your second point, you can't assume such things, you are supposed to make logical statements. Have you conducted any research on this?
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lennycool:

You think you can just type rubbish and run abi? So you believe in all this there juju. Ahh ebuka and I almost started considering you were smart(almost). Why does nigeria not have the highest number of billionaires or millionaires, with all there juju.
Why is it oyibo countries with Zero occultic killings do we find the highest number of wealthy people. My guy open your eye.

The foreign ones are having a blast because of the ignorance of their people . Here , people are overly pedantic about their activities .

Because I have the knowledge of the existence of the supernatural does not make me any less intelligent . Most Logicians in the history of mankind acknowledged the existence of the supernatural .

1 Like

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The foreign ones are having a blast because of the ignorance of their people . Here , people are overly pedantic about their activities .

Because I have the knowledge of the existence of the supernatural does not make me any less intelligent . Most Logicians in the history of mankind acknowledged the existence of the supernatural .
O-Kay whatever man. Its your belief
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Audray(f): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pidggin:

Hehehehe, the tribe you quoted believe in spirits and they also believe that there is a spirit who lives in the cloud and has the power to kill them when he wants to lol
So where do you think they are going?
Heaven or hell.
Seeing as they're worshipping the"wrong" god.
Answer me Mbok.
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by marvoo: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pidggin:

Reasoning doesn't have to lead to spirituality, some animals reason too yet they have not been found to be spiritual. Reasoning should have led to other things besides the awareness of the supernatural. Reasoning should have led us to assume nothing created everything, why didn't reasoning lead people to believe that everything occured as they met it, why did it lead them to assume they must be a supernatural twist to it. Why did it direct them towards worship and reverence. These are not supposed to be rational thinking patterns and reasoning should be according to science
I don't know which side u argue for ur just jumping from side to side.
You see the first thing that created religion wasn't a search 4 answers, it was the fear of death. From that humans created gods and then when the question start coming they push all the answers to their Gods.
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by marvoo: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pidggin:

FYI my hands are clean
LWKMD so this ritualistic they full Naija n poverty still dey, if this juju n the rest works then the word richest man should come from Nigeria. Isn't it true.
See my sister open ur eyes, Juju is fake. It's nollywood that is making you believe in them. Simple
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Audray:

So where do you think they are going?
Heaven or hell.

Seeing as they're worshipping the"wrong" god.
Answer me Mbok.

This is not the point. The point is they are aware of the supernatural unlike you athiests who prefer to live in denial.
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
marvoo:
I don't know which side u argue for ur just jumping from side to side.
You see the first thing that created religion wasn't a search 4 answers, it was the fear of death. From that humans created gods and then when the question start coming they push all the answers to their Gods.

This is not what scientists say so where did you conduct this research of yours?
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
marvoo:
LWKMD so this ritualistic they full Naija n poverty still dey, if this juju n the rest works then the word richest man should come from Nigeria. Isn't it true.
See my sister open ur eyes, Juju is fake. It's nollywood that is making you believe in them. Simple

Juju is fake but your traditional ruler who your people obey is a custodian of it. Your ancestors used it and some of your kinsmen still use it. If it was fake you think people wouldn't have discovered by now? The same evil one who is keeping you in the dark yet you are unaware
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by jonbellion(m): 3:19am On Oct 27, 2016
Why would people still believe in witchcraft in 2016? there was a "witch child" abandoned and left to die by the christians in akwa ibom and was saved by a danish worker Now the boy is healthy and recovered yet he was a
"witch child"
Abeg what kind of human beings are this people

1 Like

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by peacesamuel94(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin Lol Your post is funny

CHRISTIANITY
The belief that
Nothing created a complex and intelligent God
Yet that same nothing cannot create a complex universe as it is too complcratex.
Makes perfect sense. grin

which is even closer to Logic?, An unconscious physical entity( The universe) Creating everything (including conscious entities like humans) by chance!

and A conscious intelligent designer, deliberately creating everything as Well as replicating miniature beings like Himself(humans)
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by TomHagen: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2016
jonbellion:
Why would people still believe in witchcraft in 2016? there was a "witch child" abandoned and left to die by the christians in akwa ibom and was saved by a danish worker Now the boy is healthy and recovered yet he was a
"witch child"
Abeg what kind of human beings are this people
That thing is cultural. Stop saying rubbish!
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by jonbellion(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2016
TomHagen:
That thing is cultural. Stop saying rubbish!
what? undecided
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by TomHagen: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2016
jonbellion:
what? undecided
Water-melon.
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by marvoo: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pidggin:

Juju is fake but your traditional ruler who your people obey is a custodian of it. Your ancestors used it and some of your kinsmen still use it. If it was fake you think people wouldn't have discovered by now? The same evil one who is keeping you in the dark yet you are unaware
But u told me that u think its real.
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Audray(f): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pidggin:

This is not the point. The point is they are aware of the supernatural unlike you athiests who prefer to live in denial.
SMH. See evasive tactic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A True Life Story Of An Ex-deeper Life Member / Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? / Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.