Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati (75565 Views)

Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati / President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati / The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
YAHWEH take care of everyone

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by uzoexcel(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
thank you...but seriously...what is wrong with people in this country especially our leaders...absolute balderdash...helpless hopeless and hapless leadership....evil my foot...when most of the rulers who got to Aso rock got there by cheating, nefarious, dastardly, andcevil means, what do they expect in return?
As the saying goes, "He who comes into equity must come with clean hands."
bigtt76:
Funny! Why did he not voice out until now? With the level of sharing which took place at the Aso Villa, people walking with heads upside down would be an understatement. Who won't want to partake in the booty. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by totorimi: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Is he not supposed to be an educated man who's mind is supposed to be freed from all this mess. What then is this crap he is talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by CashVessel(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
IamPatriotic:

http://m.guardian.ng/opinion/the-spiritual-side-of-aso-villa/

Since the days of Abacha, that plave has not been the same. The sacrifices that man made there to stay healthy and stay out in power was something else. Plus the demons in that land too. I totally believe Reuben's statements.

5 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
nellyelitz:
guy be careful o stop making laugh as if all is well with me
Sorry bro,
As far as you are alive and have data ," ALL IZ WELL" grin

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Btruth: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Greataausim:

Hmmm..... Something came to my mind now, and i will not say anything, because i will recieve my ban instantly....
like what? Share with your man here now!

Trust me, seun no fit ban us.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by oluwashedy: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buh the so called evil spirits didn't prevent you guys from siphoning billions out of the nation's treasure.... Linus!

3 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by luminouz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Actually, the evil spirit in this write up can make any body loose focus.eyes is turning me now sef
Hahhaa....u no well! grin
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Toks2008:

No we are not doomed...we can start a campaign today about building a new seat of power...let's not look at the expenses but the relevance...if the foundation of a house is faulty then the structure is at risk.

#AbandonAsoRocknow

Building a new Presidential complex would cost no less than N5bn; and in this recession, most Nigerians would surely rise against such expenditure.

But I agree that Aso Rock should be closed or even demolished because there is no way good governance can emanate from a building that has been dedicated to idols, and has dead bodies as it's foundation.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Kei144(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
What Mr. Abati has written may sound funny or superstitious, but it is actually real. Some years ago, a close relative of a former governor of Anambra State said that the former governor said to his hearing that he never knew he was being manipulated bu occult powers until the day he left the Anambra State Governor's lodge.

1Jn. 5:19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

3 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Actually, the evil spirit in this write up can make any body loose focus.eyes is turning me now sef
A place or a person cant be without spirit either evil or holy spirit just like a day cant be without weather either hurt or cool. So if you are asked what kind of spirit is in aso rock will you say holy spirit? if you say so then you are the first enemy of this country. Will holy spirit be in a church where the worshipers barth with soup made of new baby blood? or a virgin girl? and many cases like that. I am talking about villa chapel. Do you want holy spirit to be where many people are killed for ritual sacrifice to protect one person's life or position? I dont know that many Nigerians will be so damned not knowing the devil is decision maker no matter how good is a policy devil decision will overceed it.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by chriskosherbal(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dear lord only you, I mean ONLY YOU can deliver and save this country, please lord have mercies on NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Patience Jonathan was lucky o come out alive from that rock,but this man sound naive ohhh,who doesn't know that the seat of power is always so rounded by different forces?

5 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by bobbybrown007: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
the guy is right have heard so many things about that rock
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Teenaira:

If you are just privileged to enjoy what this people enjoy in the name of governance for one week, you will be confused as you are likely to take wrong decisions most of the time. If you look at the 2016 budget for instance and see what these people ( less than one million persons ) are going to be spending versus the Nigerian state ( one hundred and seventy million people) you will be marvelled at the ratio.

The only solution to the survival of Nigeria is restructuring. The centre is too strong. They take all the resources and squander them. Then the remaining priviledged people believe if you can't beat them, please join them.

I believe this is what Abati is describing as spiritual power and witchcraft and I can't agree with him less.
Am a strong candidate for restructuring.
That being said,I meant the way the write up was arranged.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Realhommie(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
smithsydny:
This man is a MAD MAN WEN HE WAS THERE NO EVIL NOW HIS NO MORE THERE EVIL COME DEY.. GOD PUNISH ALL OF UNAH
Did you even bother to read at all or you're just blinded by hate?

The man explained the series of health challenges he went through and a lot of other people too. I think we should pay attention to this revelation and pray more for our leaders and for the country.

Abacha died on seat there, Stella Obasanjo died, Yar'adua died too, Patience Jonathan almost died infact she passed out and was in coma, Jonathan lost his brother, some other key elements in past administrations and a lot of their relatives have passed. Can you see the true picture of what Abati is saying now?

This isn't about politics, not about APC neither is it about PDP, it's about the bigger picture which is NIGERIA.

7 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by solid3(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Jesus!

People walking upside down with their head on the ground?

I had to readjust my seat.

5 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Emycord: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
All this is cos certain Israelites are held against their will in lugards experiment. The ten plagues of Egypt is upon Nigeria. Yes and just like the Israelites built the whole of Egypt so do the igbos. After the war they were made to make bricks without straw (£20)? Read the handwriting on the wall. Let this guys go. And Nigeria will blossom. Since the C-evil war ended Nigeria has not taken a step forward. Nigeria has another chance to get it right free nnamdi kanu now!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Stanbeto: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Odikwa very Serious
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by 2scorehigh(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Missmossy:
Deliverance is needed even if they won't stay there. If i begin to tell you what my eyes have seen you would forget you are a man yourself, fear isn't in my dictionary anymore. Moreover human sacrifices isn't a new thing this is Nigeria. Besides my eyes have been opened for long i said similar things like this to my mom sometime ago so its not a shocking revelation to me.

Not every human you see is human, some are walking corpses just as it is in Aso Rock. If you ask me i would say fear is for the weak at heart smiley

Please, if you don't mind, I'd like to hear some of these things your eyes have seen.

You see, I'm very interested in the paranormal.

You and I, we could make a huge story out of it.

So what d'you say?
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by obiZEAL(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
We have seen it all in this country...

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Realhommie(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Emycord:
All this is cos certain Israelites are held against their will in lugards experiment. The ten plagues of Egypt is upon Nigeria. Yes and just like the Israelites built the whole of Egypt so do the igbos. After the war they were made to make bricks without straw (£20)? Read the handwriting on the wall. Let this guys go. And Nigeria will blossom. Since the C-evil war ended Nigeria has not taken a step forward. Nigeria has another chance to get it right free nnamdi kanu now!!!!
Yet the said 'Israelites' have been part of this entity called NIGERIA?

How many of the elites from that region have spoken up against the state? Ur senators, Reps, Ministers, Governors and heads of other government parastatals, what are they doing WRT ur agitations?

Shebi you can see the hypocrisy?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Deilluminator(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is news. Make i look for chair sit down read am
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by nwaanambra1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
funny i just made this exact statement yesterday on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3405976/vestiges-kaduna-mafia-must-not

nwaanambra1:

that was the Buhari i once know. that was actually the Buhari i campaigned and voted for since 2003 to 2015!

but the one in Aso Rock now? i know him not.

but i took solace in the fact that even Aisha Buhari the woman that married the Buhari i once know also knows not the Buhari in Aso Rock!

There is a deep evil in Aso Rock that makes it impossible for men with good intentions to rule this country - they always change once they enter Aso Rock - the ones that refuse to be changed always end up dead!

Aso Rock should be demolished!
angry angry

[size=13pt]the evil in Aso Rock is so bold and terribly strong that any one can see it - not just only those that walk in the spirit.

LETS STOP PRETENDING TO BEING SCIENTIFIC OR SAYING THERE IS NO SUCH THING - ASO ROCK SHOULD BE DEMOLISHED AND THE LAND CONVERTED TO ABUJA WASTE DUMP SITE!

ANY BODY ELECTED TO BE PRESIDENT SHOULD OPERATE FROM HIS HOUSE! SIMPLE!

MY DEAR AISHA BUHARI SHOULD BE VERY PRAYERFUL - SHE SHOULD CONTACT BOTH THE TRUE CHRISTIAN PASTORS AND HONEST IMAMS TO KEEP HER ON FULL STRONG PRAYERS WITH FASTING FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS! THEY ARE COMING WITH ACCIDENT ON HER - IT MAY BE ROAD, IT MAY BE AIR - BUT THEY WANT HER DEAD AND THEY WILL CHANNEL ALL THE NEGATIVE FORCES IN ASO ROCK ON HER!

FOR NOW - SHE SHOULD KEEP AWAY FROM THE VILLA - SHE SHOULD STAY MORE IN LAGOS OR KANO! SHE IS VERY SAFE IN THIS TWO PLACES![/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by lekonso: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
It is the evil of looting the country's wealth that is the cause of the problem in Aso Rock.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by 1Bishop(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
The spiritual controls the physical
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by feedthenation(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Principalities and powers working in high places...very true

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Emycord: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
No we aren't nigerians
Realhommie:
Yet the said 'Israelites' have been part of this entity called NIGERIA?

How many of the elites from that region have spoken up against the state? Ur senators, Reps, Ministers, Governors and heads of other government parastatals, what are they doing WRT ur agitations?

Shebi you can see the hypocrisy?
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Macjayboy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Facebook CEO went to aso rock and nothing happen to him

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Macjayboy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Facebook CEO went to aso rock and nothing happened to him

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Caseless: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
oduastates:
This Mentality is why we will never develop.
when you shout "mentality" it's because you've not been close to any seat of power before. Try and see!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos / Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.