Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source (4079 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by Vee1Vee1: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
According to the source who did not want to be named, not only does Aisha’s vocal outbursts go against the expectations of her tradition and religion, her choice of a foreign media platform to air her “grievances” lend credence to claims that she is now actually separated from the President and has chosen the United Kingdom as a possible place of exile barring any attempts to reconcile her differences with President Buhari.

“It’s a delicate situation. There have been issues on ground for some time now which were being managed carefully but the BBC interview seems to be the last straw that has broken the camel’s back. All of this is closely related to the Mamman Daura power tussle which Aisha Buhari is very unhappy about. She believes she has lost her husband to forces and circumstances beyond her control. This is a woman crying for help”, the source said.
http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/africa/bbc-interview-aisha-buhari-facing-divorce-threat-inside-source/
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by dealslip(f): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Well I am not surprised. For a conservative northern woman to loose her cool despite possible backlash from the so called Forces . It is possible her out burst is as a result of threat to her home front. She wants him to leave a legacy and right before her eyes, he is losing even the left over goodwill he had before he became president. It appears Buhari has actually lost control of the mandate given to him and it is been used by irrational associates while Aisha watches helplessly as sinister forces takes over her husband

13 Likes

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by bigtt76(f): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Not surprised! She has hardly made any state visit with the president which is unusual. She may have flown on her own to the UN without PMB knowing sef. angry

9 Likes

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by papaejima1: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by EternalTruths: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shame unto Buhari if he divorces her

A good wife will always say the Truth angry

16 Likes

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by richidinho(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Only Jonathan the son of zebee who begat Aeron the son of Umunehe that came from the lineage of Abraham the great came out of Aso Rock together with his wife.

So if not death it can be a divorce

8 Likes

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by ezechueze(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by KingHugo: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
So Maman Daura don CHANGE am for Aisha ?

noted !

1 Like

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by yeahh(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hope its not true

1 Like

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by comos: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
she is a power drunk woman,

what exactly is her concern how the presidency is run.

we never head of Adusalami Abubarka's wife till the twilight of his administration, and she was a judge for that matter.

Aisha better keep quiet,

it was Buhari Nigerian elected not Aishia

2 Likes

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Come to think of c it...has Buhari ever traveled together with Ais in any foreign trip? I was shocked that when they flew in into US last month in separate planes.

1 Like

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
THIS IS JUST A TIP OF THE ICEBERG!
IT IS NOT EASY FOR SUCH A MATURE WOMAN FROM THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY TO MAKE SUCH AN OUTBURST.
THE ISSUE SHE HAS RAISED, IS A BIG SOURCE OF CONCERN FOR HER FAMILY, THE NORTH AND THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA.
THIS IS A WOMAN I CRITISIZE BECAUSE OF THE WAY THE PRESENT APC LED GOVERMENT TRY TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF PAST PRESIDENT GEJ AND THE SO CALLED PERSECUTION OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA UNDER THE FALSE ANTI-CORRUPTION DRIVE.
FOR ONCE I FEEL TOUCHED BY HER CONCERN AND OUTBURST.
I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR PEACE IN HER HOME (FAMILY), GOD'S STRENGHT, GUIDANCE AND WISDOM FOR PRESIDENT PMB, AMEN!
MAY THE ALMIGHTY FATHER SCATTER THE WORKS OF THE EVIL ONES IN NIGERIA, AMEN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by selch(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Honestly, those attacking this lady should stop, because she is a Muslim woman she should not call a spade a spade? As of what I read, she never insulted her husband or spoil his character, she said d truth, people who worked for buhari actually were forgotten, d security details, d campaign Chairman d ordinary citizens and everyone, now it's few who did nothing that are enjoying, all d said baba people don hear am now, dey have seen hardship face 2 face. So leave her I beg she said d truth,

2 Likes

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by Nateben(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
I dey gidigba, she's in luck...

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by totorimi: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
IB... is still very much around to continue as usual
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by 989900: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
This came too late, I have actually been expecting this junk news for 3 days now.

Una welcome o.
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by veekid(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
I smell lies
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by malton: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
richidinho:
Only Jonathan the son of zebee who begat Aeron the son of Umunehe that came from the lineage of Abraham the great came out of Aso Rock together with his wife.

That's because Patience conquered death. She died and rose again. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by ItzHoludex(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
wat a world

1 Like

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by ItzHoludex(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
wat a world cry
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
richidinho:

malton:

That's because Patience conquered death. She died and rose again. cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by BishopMagic: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Most educated fulani women will never accept to be in a polygamous marriage.

They are the most independent hot headed women in nigeria.

Yar'adua had only one wife at a time same with Buhari.

I want to believe buhari has had the intention of taking another wife that is being prepared for him by the same cabal.

These Northerners will do anything for power including marrying into it.

If Aisha goes on self exile to London, buhari won't hesitate marrying another teenager.

One of the cabal mafia is pushing for his daughter to become first (abi second) Hajiya of the federation.

2 Likes

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by BishopMagic: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
989900:
This came too late, I have actually been expecting this junk news for 3 days now.

Una welcome o.

You were one of the first zombies to deny that the BBC interview was fake.

9 Likes

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by BuariCopyPaste: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari and Aisha story will keep Nigerians busy till January undecided undecided undecided

What a country we find our selves
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by motherfucker: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nateben:
I dey gidigba, she's in luck...
where do you guys get this pic?
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by Sirmuel1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
But Baba no dey around
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
motherfucker:
where do you guys get this pic?
I kuku follow you ask.
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by 989900D: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
BishopMagic:

You were one of the first zombies to deny that the BBC interview was fake.

How pathetic, I asked you for evidence of your f00lishness up there, you run to the mods to ban me, you and the mod must be bird of a feather if he thinks it's cool for you to refer to me as a zombie, but wrong for me to call out your f00lishness, and now, by extension his.
Choke on it m0f0s.
Ban is free, go ahead.
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by BishopMagic: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
989900D:

How pathetic, I asked you for evidence of your f00lishness up there, you run to the mods to ban me, you and the mod must be bird of a feather if he thinks it's cool for you to refer to me as a zombie, but wrong for me to call out your f00lishness, and now, by extension his.
Choke on it m0f0s.
Ban is free, go ahead.

You are tripping

Who snitched on you?

Do I look like I get time for zombies like you?

Yeye

8 Likes

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by 989900D: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
BishopMagic:

[s]You are tripping

Who snitched on you?

Do I look like I get time for zombies like you?

Yeye[/s]
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by BishopMagic: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
989900D:

Isn't it time you stopped posting?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Insane, Fearful Things Happening In Nigeria Right Now. / Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) / 2023: Peter Obi, Ekweremadu And Abaribe Concludes Plans To Defect To NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.