Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua (5881 Views)

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / FIFA U-20 Women : Nigeria Score Fastest Goal / Andre Dede Ayew Is BBC African Footballer Of 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua by Africason(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2009
jrtorrents:

I can't find his video again. Anyone got backup? lol

Just found the full version: that includes mins: 8:25 - 8:55 [ http://www.ghanatubes.com/view/652/tb-joshua-on-ghana-vs-braziil/ ]
Re: Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua by javascript: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
I see you guys are not serious bantering words here! Don't you think is high-time you started making cash form this internet like seun! you see the more you quarrel here, the more you make real, clean,cool cash for this controversial seun? well not meant to hurt anyone, just a piece of advice!!!
Re: Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua by vickbrand: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2009
well i don't know wat's going on here but i know somepeople will say it's badbelle ppl trying to spoil tthe goodname of the man of God. others willl say the pastor didn't say he spoke with him. this is something we have all gotten used to in 9ja. teacher say na olu, olu say na teacher and we are no longer interested. Yes Ghana has won and everybody's trying to get a share in the glory. But the funny thing is why should a man of God go ahead to tell us that he spoke to them before the match. is he trying to advertise himself telling us how good he is. which is the same thing that is obtainable in the political scene. Ukochukwu na the same people
Re: Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua by TheLight2: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2009
What will it cost for us all to be wise?
Personally, I think it is unfair for some people to feel that they can decide how things will be, when we all accept the fact that we are not GOD.
The funniest part of it all is that a large chunk of people who criticize Prophet TB Joshua and His prophecies claim to be educated, and still rely on common hearsay; without attempting to visit his church and see things for themselves firsthand.
If you try to do a dissection of the comment of the skipper of the Black Satellites, Dede Ayew, you will understand that it is very obvious that this whole issue has been politicised and diverted from its real substance into a funny attempt to discredit not only the Prophet, but the Coach and the Players of the team. Dede Ayew was never quoted as saying that He never 'spoke to' Tb Joshua, but that He never 'knew' him. Take note of the words 'spoke to' and 'knew'. In addition, is it a coincidence that virtually all the comments and posts that I have personally read are seen highlighting the part of the said interview where the skipper of the side was quoted as saying that he never knew the Prophet?
God never seeks our opinion when He decides to take his decisions; Hand picking Prophet TB Joshua as his prophet was God's own decision, one He wouldn't have consulted either you or me to take. If there is anyone that questions God's decision to use the Prophet as His vessel, then such a person should proceed to God and question Him, and not engage themselves in this obvious campaign of calumny and slander. God's standard are only known to Him alone, He does not request for your degrees and certificates as well as letters of referrals from persons of fame and reckoning.
Remember, God is not a Man. He does as He pleases. Touch not his anointed and do His Prophet no harm.
Re: Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua by Uche2nna(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
It would really help if I get to hear/watch his predictions before the event unfolds.

For some reason , I only get to get wind of his predictions after the deed has been done. undecided That doesnt help me,

One question, results of the Nigerian Vs Moz. and Tunisia Vs Kenya What about Nigerian U17 Vs Germany U17?? undecided
Re: Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua by benjax2002: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2009
I keep wondering when people will stop and think about what is happening around them, “A man of God gives and cares for the less privilege; you still call him a false prophet”. For the video reference i think that is no problem because he is only trying to record facts. Come to think of it how can he record the conversation with the coach of Ghana under-20 team if he is not sure of what he is saying? This shows that he is a Man of God indeed and a true prophet. I don’t think the man of God is trying to give glory to himself; rather he is glorifying the Lord for the power and anointing giving to him. Why don’t you stop criticizing and leave everything to God to judge. Prophet T B Joshua has prophesize match before and it came to past, i see no reason why you should doubt him this time. Before the match between Nigeria vs Mozambique, he talked about it and even said he saw a goal which would be scored with the head. And it came to past that the only goal scored by Victor Obinna Nsofor of Nigeria was with his head. My friends, if you really want to confirm more about TB Joshua, just watch him on Emmanuel TV. Life is so funny that people listen to what others say to judge people around them instead of meeting or seeing the person in quote before jumping into conclusion. Stop criticising and leave the case for God to handle. God bless you,
Re: Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua by nzenze(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2009
These 'Men of God' love blind sheep like you. You have a Bible, you can read and you know how to pray. Why then would your blessings and progress in life depend on TB Joshua?

He has been in Nigeria and steadily things have got a whole lot worse. Fuel price has tripled, the Naira has fallen in value, there's unrest in the Niger Delta, there's killings of innocents in Eket - so what has his presence done for us since?

This is a latest boost to get new members in his church. You're welcome to worship there and show the man slavish devotion if you will. But don't come here excoriating the rest of us for not sharing your beliefs!

BABBLING! Y nt wait for tbj to stop hunger and poverty in ur family b4 u go look 4 work.
Re: Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua by benjax2002: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2009
I keep wondering when people will stop and think about what is happening around them, “A man of God gives and cares for the less privilege; you still call him a false prophet”. For the video reference i think that is no problem because he is only trying to record facts. Come to think of it how can he record the conversation with the coach of Ghana under-20 team if he is not sure of what he is saying? This shows that he is a Man of God indeed and a true prophet. I don’t think the man of God is trying to give glory to himself; rather he is glorifying the Lord for the power and anointing giving to him. Why don’t you stop criticizing and leave everything to God to judge. Prophet T B Joshua has prophesize match before and it came to past, i see no reason why you should doubt him this time. Before the match between Nigeria vs Mozambique, he talked about it and even said he saw a goal which would be scored with the head. And it came to past that the only goal scored by Victor Obinna Nsofor of Nigeria was with his head. My friends, if you really want to confirm more about TB Joshua, just watch him on Emmanuel TV. Life is so funny that people listen to what others say to judge people around them instead of meeting or seeing the person in quote before jumping into conclusion. Stop criticising and leave the case for God to handle. God bless you,
Re: Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2009
I SMELL A RAT HERE, THERE ARE LOTS OF SPAMS HERE,

WHY ARE EVERYBODY REPLYING ALL NEW,

I BELIEVE ONE PERSON IS USING ALL THIS ID,

RUBBISH
Re: Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua by Nosa77(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2009
regarding dis post
it is true dat ayew is never quoted directly as not speaking with tb joshua. if the media and critics are so sure of this, they should provide a direct quote from him saying dat. but all we hear he said is that he does not know tb joshua. i mean, come on what is dat? we will not be fooled by dis propaganda. as for the coach, it would be a crazy thing indeed for him to be confirming something that is not true. he knows his reputation is at stake and he still persists that tb joshua spoke to him and gave him instruction. and we know dis coach is not crazy. therefore, what he is saying must be true, however uncanny or weird it may seem - God is involved in football smiley
Re: Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua by ritaj: 1:04am On Oct 25, 2009
Of course he has to deny it. His superiors advised him to for the sake of his career. Put yourself in the same position. You would deny you spoke to a pastor advising you to play a penalty cos it does sound absurd. The fact that Sellas Tetteh owned up to receiving advice from TB Joshua and said he gave the phone to this number 10 is proof that number 10 did speak to TB Joshua but he is afraid to admit it. Can't say I blame him. What would you do if you were in his shoes?
Re: Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua by vickbrand: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2009
@chelseabmw:
including yours
Re: Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua by Africason(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2009
ritaj:

Of course he has to deny it. His superiors advised him to for the sake of his career. Put yourself in the same position. You would deny you spoke to a pastor advising you to play a penalty cos it does sound absurd. The fact that Sellas Tetteh owned up to receiving advice from TB Joshua and said he gave the phone to this number 10 is proof that number 10 did speak to TB Joshua but he is afraid to admit it. Can't say I blame him. What would you do if you were in his shoes?

Do u know what you are talking about? He lied to save his career? Spammers shall be known by. . . FYI, the coach said he talked to the pastor and got some directions alright. The coach never said he gave the 'phone' to Dede Ayew when he was preparing to take his penalty. How could that be possible? The guy was on the field so how could he have received a phone call? JEEEZZZZ!

Further, Ayew also said he never SPOKE to anybody and it was only after the match the he heard there was someone called TB Joshua who was praying for them. What don't you understand?
Re: Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua by vwvw(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2009
juff 4 laffs when the poster asked this:
@chelsea
Who is seun ?
I don't remember writing any seun on my post .
Seun is TB Josua's PA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Madrid 3 - 1 Real Sociedad --- WATCH HIGHLIGHT On Massiveball.com / Count-down To London 2012 Olympics. / Please What's Highest Scoring Half Home (or Away)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.