Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress (162999 Views)

See The Guy Who Broke The !6 Yr Old Actress, Reginal Daniel's V!rginity [PHOTO] / 16 Year Old Actress – Regina Daniels Got Married Today, See Her Handsome Husband / Recent Pictures Of Beautiful 16 Year Old Actress, Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by maestro299: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
moshino:

So does your mother, now run go and climb your mother.
Bros you harsh o. Y the guy mama na?
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by martineverest(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
you forgot to add she once got pregnant for one producer and her mama removed the pregnancy for her..
haha....no kill pesin o
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Some times l lack what to say to people who think that theyvare up coming bloggers or posters you said things we dont know and now what have we known?
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by Mollyallex(f): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
fighal:
you know who sabi?
Who sabi done die... Na over sabi killed who sabi
Lol, guy u funny o
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
karbridals:
and ur point is?to bring her down?first tell how many time u have done thesame thing u accuse her of..i can tell ur answer is none.fear God.

ote author=CindyeMerAld post=50202916]
Got it from a reliable source in the film industry...
the gal is nt as innocent as she looks,she ve join bad gang
At her age ,she has already committed an abortion and u see it as an achievement??
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
falconey:
[size=20pt]there is a movie titled THE BAT-MAN in nollywood?[/size]

I swear, you don't wanna see it embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by guywitzerogal(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pls of wat good is this post?
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by Thugnificent(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
I really don't care
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by guywitzerogal(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
[s]
Sacluxpaint:

How u take know? Na u comot the producer sperm put for her body??
[/s]

Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by glo3nity: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

At her age ,she has already committed an abortion and u see it as an achievement??

All right!, so what do you want us to do about it, CRUCIFY HER..?

You that is talking just remember you are no saint either! So cut the GRAB and SPARE THE GIRL please!
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by karbridals(f): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
I guess u are the doctor who did the abortion or she told u herself..what do u mean by at her at?so abortion is good for adults alone u mean?where was it written in the bible?some people told u she had an abortion which u are not sure of and here u are trying to bring a small girl who is only trying to do something good for herself down.

ote author=CindyeMerAld post=50204141]
[/quote]
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by 1metre: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

sharap my frnd,what will i gain from lying
jealousy will kill u wink
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by cocaineaddict(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

I noticed it too
Bros samdaddy node go anywia 2019 make we face fact. Okigwe never complete dia tenure
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by stevocracy88(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bbsharon:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3468676_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Recently a young and beautiful Nigerian lady Regina Daniels who is an actress in Nollywood celebrated her birthday and shared some sparkling pictures that had the Internet talking and she has been the sensation of many blogs for the week. Here are few things you might not know about the smart and hardworking young lady.

1) She was born October 2000.

5) At 14 she has acted in More Than One Hundred Movies and earns 500,000 for some movies now.

http://www.demitalks.com/2016/10/8-things-you-might-not-know-about.html?m=1

She was born in 2000 and she is 14? Her age dey go front or back?
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
The kid again,I didn't soapy the first time but since you guys are throwing it into my face ngwanu.

*grabs Vaseline and tissue*

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by NevetsIbot(m): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
nna mehn... This girl is ta lenu.... Ohmy
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by brainiacadeboi(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ok o, But who still dey watch naija movies sef?
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by ericjohnson(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
space booker spotted grin
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by ericjohnson(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
youmour:
The kid again,I didn't soapy the first time but since you guys are throwing it into my face ngwanu.

*grabs Vaseline and tissue*
may God deliver u in Jesus name. say amen
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by raphieMontella: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Got it from a reliable source in the film industry... the gal is nt as innocent as she looks,she ve join bad gang
you can lie for africa oo but kwantinue!
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by kodded(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
falconey:
[size=20pt]there is a movie titled THE BAT-MAN in nollywood?[/size]
yup even spidergirl grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2820331_spidergirl_jpeg_jpeg352cfaec302b5a12cd9f871cbfd364f5

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by macdapsi: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hollywood?..... Nothing is impossible.... Before then, maybe we can encourage reality instagram page here... Encourage young minds

Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by Saint52(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Her mother na beta,,, ...... u know what i mean. I watched the girl grow in my area in asaba. That is her age, but she don spoil since, Like mother like dota.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by JayJayGee: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
I was mad two days ago when my gee told me he got her number and he is tryna get things rolling...
My hate for the kind of film she acts is making me hate her... Imagine
Spidergirl
Super kid
Bat man
Whack pieces of Sh!t
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by Mykelpato(m): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
16 years my foot. ... .. make she cone suck breast undecided
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by DavidMarshal(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

Got it from a reliable source in the film industry...
the gal is nt as innocent as she looks,she ve join bad gang
reliable source my foot... anyway, badbelle is allowed.
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
She's a great actress but she needs to start carefully selecting the kind of movies she appears in. If she keeps appearing in all these bad quality, stupid movies like that village spiderwoman movie, she'll soon get associated with such movies.
My 2 cents
Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by porshuch: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Saint52:
Her mother na ...... u know what i mean. I watched the girl grow in my area in asaba. so OP shss..
her mother na ashy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress by Saint52(m): 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
porshuch:
her mother na ashy cheesy cheesy
Your mind dey am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) / 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.