Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments (49725 Views)

Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by lalasticlala(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Like many Americans, Florida photographer Emily Robinson was outraged at the leaked 2005 tape of Donald Trump bragging to then Access Hollywood host Billy Bush about grabbing women “by the p--sy.”

So when her husband jokingly handed her a Trump campaigner mailer requesting donations, she sent a clump of pubic hair in the pre-addressed envelope with her letter, which read: “Dear Mr. Trump, I’m not able to mail you my actual p--sy, so I’ve included the thing best thing. Cheers, Emily.”

The mom of Zoey, 10, and Maddie, 6, then posted a photo of her contribution on Facebook on Saturday, October 8, with the caption, “Yes I did. #protest.”

Her post has received more than 2,000 likes and 514 shares. “You’re my spirit animal,” wrote one person, while another commented, “speechless in such a good way.”

“Donald Trump is a disgusting pig of a person and represents everything that females hate about existing in life as a woman,” Robinson tells Us Weekly. “I felt better after I mailed the letter. I felt relieved.”

As for people who are disgusted by Robinson’s act of protest? “If sexual assault doesn’t offend them but they think my pubes are disgusting, then they really need to rethink what is gross in this world,” she tells Us.

Trump defended his comments as “locker room talk” when the story first broke Friday, October 7, then said in a video statement he shared via Twitter later that day that his lewd comments from 2005 are not representative of who he is as person. “I’ve never said that I’m a perfect person nor pretended to be someone that I’m not,” the 70-year-old Republican presidential candidate stated. “I’ve said and done things that I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade-old video are one of them.”

The business mogul again defended his statements at the second presidential debate on Sunday, October 9. When pressed by moderator Anderson Cooper of CNN, the presidential hopeful denied that he had ever sexually assaulted women.

Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/woman-explains-why-she-mailed-her-pubic-hairs-to-donald-trump-w444868

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Danhumprey: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
This Donald Trump gan! angry
Very controversial figure. Just trying to imagine him in the White House ......hehehe grin

We might as well be preparing for World War III, because if Donald Trump wins the US Presidency, the world might not be the same. embarassed

But with all the sexual allegations against him from the women folks, Hmmm.

It's a tight rope.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by timidapsin(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Picture of the pus'sy so we know if it's her pubic hair undecided

Besides come try this in Nigeria he would have won the election before your mail gets to him.. undecided

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Raddie(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
This guy above, Team pinshure or..... , on duty already!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
us for Just send am nude pix or video e for better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by qualityovenbake(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Epic.
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Bantino(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
“Donald Trump is a disgusting pig of a person and represents everything that females hate about existing in life as a woman,” Robinson tells Us Weekly. “I felt better after I mailed the letter. I felt relieved.”

Trump is going down

17 Likes

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Danhumprey:
This Donald Trump gan! angry
Very controversial figure. Just trying to imagine him in the White House ......hehehe grin

We might as well be preparing for World War III, because if Donald Trump wins the US Presidency, the world might not be the same. embarassed

But with all the sexual allegations against him from the women folks, Hmmm.

It's a tight rope.
this sexual assault issue is not something serious .a normal person have once or more times gist someone about there sexual escapees .he is a man after all ..if it was Nigeria .we for hear alotta oloshoes talking about one night stand with prominent people like dem buhari sons and GEj ..even Hilary Clinton was raped so no body is an angel besides we don't need perfect people .we only need people who are ready to admit there mistakes and are ready to learn

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by SammieLowkey(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Na waa oh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by SammieLowkey(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
timidapsin:
Picture of the pus'sy so we know if it's her public hair undecided
choi!

6 Likes

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by SammieLowkey(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Werin concern mee?

BTW

I own this land,plus d 2 above with C of O. If interested, come to me direct oo. Beware of my fraudlent tenant, Wasiu, oko ashewo..oloshi jati jati. Aah! He is an oloriburuku somebody

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by justi4jesu(f): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin I've included the next best thing....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by veekid(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Neddstark: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bantino:

Trump is going down

What is this lowlife saying?

10 Likes

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by ifyalways(f): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Heehehhehe.

Things are getting very interesting now. . .

2 Likes

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by EddyNumerouno(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hell knoweth no fury like that of a scorned woman. grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by AleAirHub(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by jaymejate: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is non of my business

[size=14pt]Waiting for BBC to release Aishat Buhari Interview[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Don't even try this in Nigeria. Mailing your public hair to someone.

Do you know what a yahoo guy can do with that hair? grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by sammyj: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
ok
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari sef cool

2 Likes

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by MandingoXXX: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Otu ocha. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
White Women always decide who'll become the President Of USA

5 Likes

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by obembet(f): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
this is just politics... but I still go for Hilary Clinton if am privilege to vote... God bless America.. God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by QuietHammer(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
I hope Trump wins. He'll quicken the fall of America. It's high time power changed hands

4 Likes

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by optional1(f): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Donald trump the racist can never be the American's president even in the next world to come....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Bantino(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Neddstark:

What is this lowlife saying?

You must be a very big fooooool, can't you see that it's a quote from the OP's post. Ideeeeoooot

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by fweshyboi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
timidapsin:
Picture of the pus'sy so we know if it's her public hair undecided
i doubt it belongs to her jawe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by deebrain(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
We see their unclothedness everywhere....TV...Posters....Video vixens etc etc....

So it does not mean anything.

But Donald Trump though......Hillary might not be perfect, but Trump will give a RKO to USA.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by HoldenCaulfield(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
I will mail vaseline to trump, so he keep doing his thing till the end of his life....unh unh i just c.um, mehn see jeez, i like such stories.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by STFUareugod(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) / Man Beats Wife & Daughter With Cutlass In Uganda, Chase Them Around In Pants / Man Is Forcefully Bathed In Public By His Friends (Pictures) - Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.