Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,530 members, 7,801,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments (49724 Views)

Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Papikush:

where your moniker go? grin

Planet Krypton cheesy
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
IamZod:

Planet Krypton cheesy

Welcome, choose the top bunk. grin
What was your crime?
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by yadnus1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
That's not her pubic hair,there's no way her pubic hair would be black. She's blonde and she's expected to be blonde down there also.

1 Like

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by ArabMopol(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
lefulefu:

After one year of trump rule americans will start jumping their high walls into mexico.in short oga buhari recession will be paradise compared to post trump's greater america.
we gonna build walls, and the Mexican gonna pay for it, we will deport Obama back to Kenya, any immigrants living in America illegally is going Home, Trump train heading to Capitol hill

1 Like

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by buffalowings: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
timidapsin:
Picture of the pus'sy so we know if it's her public hair undecided

grin
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by ayeeshaapink: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
This Man have suffered enough!!! Ya'll would be surprised if he wins this election. undecided
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by LordIsaac(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
We left the immorality inherent in mailing a pubic hair and are hell bent on crucifying the recipient. This is a matriachal society, yes...but our youths on nairaland, can't you at least reason a bit...clear thoughts, void of sentiments?
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Dabsey: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
They doing everything to put that man down mehnn..

timidapsin:
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by LordIsaac(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
And as I always say, Donald Trump has a mother, a wife and a daughter...if it were this bad...that he hates women this much, they should be all dead by now. My friends, don't be blinded by mere political gingoism...face the real issues...America is on the decline daily. China is taking over. America badly needs a Trump!
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by totorimi: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
If Trump loses this election, he should not blame anybody because he had it all and he would have won this election without any contest but his basketmouth cost him the election.
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Worksunlimited: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
timidapsin:

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Emma003: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
:DIf this had happened in Africa, Ogun owo (Money Ritual) will be easier, cuz there's no need to search for irun obo (p*ssy hair) again :DIf this had happened in Africa, Ogun owo (Money Ritual) will be easier, cuz there's no need to search for irun obo (p*ssy hair) again
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by cindyrocks(f): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Her hair is almost blond.

Compare.

timidapsin:
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by 175(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
[right][/right]
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
slumcat:

where did you get information that Hilary was raped?. lol.
Educate yourself bro.
if you watched the first and second debate I'm sure you wouldn't be asking lewd questions .I'm not imagining things oga
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Na you rape am abi?
oga .no need to argue .jes go watch the last debate on youtube .
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Ranchhoddas: 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
33bandit:
oga .no need to argue .jes go watch the last debate on youtube .
Go and sleep bro. Your body dey hot.
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Papikush:

Welcome, choose the top bunk. grin
What was your crime?

Thanks man.
Was banished when i attempted to take over Krypton. Lol
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
when I see an imp on the media ion take em serious .politics is not for weaklings
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
when I see an imp on the media ion take em serious .politics section is not for weaklings
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
With this all these stories. I think I can guess right the designer label Donald likes best. It must be Gucci's. Cos It sounds like pussy.
If he was black nd Yoruba Egusi soup would have been his favourite.
If given the chance to come back in after life as an animal He would prefer to be a pussy cat. grin
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Ranchhoddas: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
33bandit:
when I see an imp on the media ion take em serious .politics section is not for weaklings
It's very funny that the people who know absolutely NOTHING- EMPTY HEADS are usually the first to call others names. Just talk say you no understand American accent we go understand. How hard can it be for you to do a google search to educate yourself on whether Hilary was raped or not? Olodo Rabata!!!!!
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
It's very funny that the people who know absolutely NOTHING- EMPTY HEADS are usually the first to call others names. Just talk say you no understand American accent we go understand. How hard can it be for you to do a google search to educate yourself on whether Hilary was raped or not? Olodo Rabata!!!!!
.highly ignored
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bantino:
“Donald Trump is a disgusting pig of a person and represents everything that females hate about existing in life as a woman,” Robinson tells Us Weekly. “I felt better after I mailed the letter. I felt relieved.”

Trump is going down
Don't bet your life on it
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Bantino(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
shala01:

Don't bet your life on it

I'm not betting my life bro. Truthfully speaking, he doesn't seem to have the right temperament to be the president of the United States (my opinion)
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by cheezy4whizy: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
try send am to some men in 9ja.. and suddenly u made dem millionaires
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Ranchhoddas: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
33bandit:
.highly ignored
You have googled it and did not see anything abi? Do the honourable thing and admit your error. No shame in that!
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by EreluY(f): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
jaymejate:
This is non of my business

[size=14pt]Waiting for BBC to release Aishat Buhari Interview[/size]

Here is the Aishat Buhari's BBC interview: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-37642282

And, if you scroll down, you'll find Muhammadu Buhari's response, even as Angela Marco seems to be puzzled by Buhari's sexist comment that Aisha belongs 'in my [Buhari's] kitchen.'

Two issues of concern here. First, how aware are Nigerian leaders about gender issues. Are his daughters who are/were educated abroad heading for offices based in the kitchen? Second, and more significantly, Mr Buhari needs to listen to his wife. Yorubas say "if siblings held closed-behind doors and subsequently emerged giggling and laughing, they've been deceiving each other; if, however, they emerged from closed-behind doors, frowned-faced, then they've been brutally honest with each other. I suggest Mr Buhari listens to Aisha.
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bantino:

I'm not betting my life bro. Truthfully speaking, he doesn't seem to have the right temperament to be the president of the United States (my opinion)
You may be right but the media onslaught and democrat trying so hard to play up his phone recording is a sign that Clinton might not win and they know it
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by cyber5(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
See Trump head like four-corner post, BattleShip, Martian

I hate Trump

1 Like

Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
we gonna build walls, and the Mexican gonna pay for it, we will deport Obama back to Kenya, any immigrants living in America illegally is going Home, Trump train heading to Capitol hill
As an american dont u feel threatened that russia is strongly behind trump's bid for the presidency? and isnt obama's mom a white american? how is he now an illegal alien?
Re: Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments by ArabMopol(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
lefulefu:

As an american dont u feel threatened that russia is strongly behind trump's bid for the presidency? and isnt obama's mom a white american? how is he now an illegal alien?
America can't do it all alone , the alliance with Russia is long overdue... Russia is not the enemy within, as for Obama hr is going home, crooky Sicky Hilary should kiss oval office goodbye... America is going to be great again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife & Daughter With Cutlass In Uganda, Chase Them Around In Pants / Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated / Man Is Forcefully Bathed In Public By His Friends (Pictures) - Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.