Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 AM

Human Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun State, Allegedly Belongs To Hi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun State, Allegedly Belongs To Hi (858 Views)

Unidentified Skeleton Found In A Pastor’s House / Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun State, Allegedly Belongs To Hi by golddust6000(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
A Human Skeleton, believed to be that of a woman, was found today in a Pastor's house in Peace land estate, Akute, Ogun state. According to an eyewitness, the shocking discovery was made when the owner of the pastor's house tried to evict him out of his flat over late payment of rent.
"The Pastor did not pay his rent for a year. The Land lady who was angry with the situation of things stormed his home with some people in-order to evict him but were shocked when they discovered a human skeleton inside," the source revealed.
People in the neighbourhood were quickly alerted and the Police notified. However the supposed pastor, who owns a Church, made some revelations about the skeleton. He alleged that it belonged to his sister. His parents had just three children - himself and two sisters. He lived with them in the flat but after a while, one of his sisters named Funmi wasn't seen again.

When people asked about her, "he would say she went to the mountain."

She however allegedly died since 2010 and her body was abandoned in the house. (From the position of the skeleton, it appears she was kneeling on the ground, The Police has since whisked him away.

See more photos below...

Re: Human Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun State, Allegedly Belongs To Hi by golddust6000(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wonders
Re: Human Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun State, Allegedly Belongs To Hi by hakimmiyya: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
golddust6000:
Wonders

I have said it several times that majority of the so called pastors are devil incarnates.If they are not involved in rituals,they will be involved in one fraud or the other or you hear they are involved in human abuse.Anyway church is already a lucrative business (Jesus plc).

1 Like

Re: Human Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun State, Allegedly Belongs To Hi by hungryboy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chai,
Pastor na the most abused title for dis country,
Cos anybody fit claim the title,
You no even need certificate or skill training
Re: Human Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun State, Allegedly Belongs To Hi by golddust6000(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
hakimmiyya:

I have said it several times that majority of the so called pastors are devil incarnates.If they are not involved in rituals,they will be involved in one fraud or the other or you hear they are involved in human abuse.Anyway church is already a lucrative business (Jesus plc).
i have stopped going to church long ago, i pray at home to the most high God, i payed my tithe to beggers on the street and ppl who needed it the most!
Re: Human Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun State, Allegedly Belongs To Hi by psucc(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
All for money but falsely using the name of God. Thank God that He is God and will bring to light every deeds done in the dark.

(1) (Reply)

Six Prison Inmates Beaten To Death In Ilorin - / Mobile Police Officer Forcing A Female Burglar To Drink Dirty Gutter Water(Pics) / Another Facebook User About To Commit Suicide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.