Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office (20810 Views)

President Buhari Attends Jumat With Governors Ganduje, El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello / Fayose At Thanksgiving Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office / Crowd Cheer Aregbesola As He Attends Jumat Service Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by ogochukwu247(f): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
This took place in Ado-Ekiti earlier today. Another photo after the cut.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/10/photos-fayose-attends-jumat-service-in.html

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Vanpascore(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Seen
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by veekid(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2016
Mr irunmole himself

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2016
The Man Of the People grin

Humbling APC zombies since time immemorial

16 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by EbukaLive(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2016
Fayose has set in motion a plan to ISLAMISE EKITI STATE!!!!

He also plans to ISLAMISE PDP...

WEE WILL NOR TAKE IT!!!!!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by agbalej(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2016
A true and man of the people. This is how we should live. Irrespective of our religion or beliefs, we are one body in God.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by jegz25(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2016
Where does dis man really belongs?...just asking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by MrKong: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2016
You are here, you are there but you are nowhere

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by airsaylongcon: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Religious tolerance in the SW is really commendable. This man would have been killed if he tries this in Kano

19 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Nidon3364(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2016
noted
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by ProudEkitiMan(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2016
I got salary alert yesterday though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by iwadobo: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2016
That is my man ! Don't take religion too seriously like buhari
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by xreal: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2016
This Deeper Life guy na clown.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by katchagboro(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2016
This is barbaric, impure being in a masjid

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by otijah(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Please 1 like for Mr Ayo Fayose

26 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by abeyaktech: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Man of the people . Ride on osokomole

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2016
So funny a man.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Onogiede(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2016
ProudEkitiMan:
I got salary alert yesterday though
dn't joke with kidnappers, they are n't smilling

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Gimmy(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2016
This Fayose self.[color=#990000][/color] Well,You can not be loved by all but,by those who has common sense. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by MRBENZENE(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2016
this one na hypocrisy .. ohh he is trying to convert
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Smooyis(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2016
Gomina mi atata grin
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by EbukaLive(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The Man Of the People grin

Humbling APC zombies since time immemorial
How is he humbling APC? Seriously?
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by kyrios: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2016
katchagboro:
This is barbaric, impure being in a masjid
what is this one saying i am a Muslim and I don't remember there been restrictions on who can come into a masjid and when you say impure being what do you mean please explain

If you are truly a Muslim it's cause of brothers like you people have hard time accepting Islam how would you expect someone to convert if he doesn't have the opportunity to see how you worship

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by sarrki(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2016
That's a real yoruba man

Religion is secondary

We are human first

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by malton: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2016
airsaylongcon:
Religious tolerance in the SW is really commendable. This man would have been killed if he tries this in Kano

No, he wouldn't have been killed. As a child growing up, my friends and I, though Christians, used to attend Juma'at with our Muslim friends. We were treated very well by all. This happened in Yobe State.

I know a lot of Muslim men married to Christian women that let their children practice Christianity, even in Kano.

The radicalism makes the news, but only a handful are. A lot of them are quite tolerant and understanding.

The outlook of a congregation depends on the perspective of the Imam.

That said, I have always been an admirer of the Yoruba people. They always place humanity first, regardless what. I believe that in all of Africa, only they and the Senegalese Muslims go neck to neck as far as tolerance.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Max24: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2016
MrKong:
Eeya, you cant understand. That is the true spirit of the sw not those people up there killing themselves because of religion. Get ready for when he would visit the shrine.
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by sureprince(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2016
MrKong:
did u read his speech Wen he was elected? he said he's d father to everybody including Christians, Muslims and traditional worshipers....we don't marginalise any religion here at ekiti...we interrelate excellently

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by maxiuc(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmmmm fay oshe

Keep giving them hypertension
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by sureprince(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2016
that's d beauty of sw....we don't kill ourselves like zombies...i do go to mosque in sku sef.... doh am an Anglican member

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing / Defence Ministry Disowns N11 Billion Insertion In 2023 Budget / Mbu’s Order To Policemen To Kill Barbaric, Lawless – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.