Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

House Rent Around Agric Or Ikorodu. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / House Rent Around Agric Or Ikorodu. (617 Views)

Stop Paying House Rent / Finally, Michael Okpara University Of Agric, Umudike , Sacks 460 Staff / Agric Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Rent Around Agric Or Ikorodu. by babatope88(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Please moderator(s) help me move this to the appropriate section.
High Nairalander, I'm urgently in need of a room apartment (face me and face you) around ikorodu, agric, owutu axis that is not that far from road. Just secure a job at ikeja, and I'm looking for accommodation around these area. Please help a brother coming to hustle in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: House Rent Around Agric Or Ikorodu. by dangoteinlaw: 10:06am On Feb 17
babatope88:
Please moderator(s) help me move this to the appropriate section.
High Nairalander, I'm urgently in need of a room apartment (face me and face you) around ikorodu, agric, owutu axis that is not that far from road. Just secure a job at ikeja, and I'm looking for accommodation around these area. Please help a brother coming to hustle in Lagos.
good morning sir, am mentioning in respect to your posted design, it is not good looking and you will spend more because of too many internal recess. Many more objections i can say concerning the plan however if you need a better and good looking one feel free to WhatsApp me

(1) (Reply)

Help Nigerians And Nigerian Police Save My Life From An Uber Partner / Build Your Career And Be Empowered / Why Do People Fail Where Others Succeed? –steve Obiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.