Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (58233 Views)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by lalasticlala(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Speaking on his wife's BBC interview, President Buhari said,

"I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBf3Ye7KDpU

5 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
Great...

Him talk say im wife (Aisha) no dey for any political party;
Say na im kitchen and im living room;
and other room na im wife belong shocked

Oga Buhari yawn this one when im meet Angela Merkel wey be Prime Minister for obodo Germany today

Na im be our tori for 5:20pm for Radio Nairaland...

My name na Keneking
The person wey write this tori na lalasticlala
The images and videos na from Youtube
The person wey carry am go for frontpage na lala...
Una goodnite

257 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by optional1(f): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
bia lalasticlala but biaframustcome has already opened a thread like this nah...

Is not fair ooooo

later now u will block his thread...

Ojoro no good oooooh.....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
the other room

Fulani prick no dey retire.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by biaframustcome: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by lastbaff(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is as surprising as my signature.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by biaframustcome: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has responded to criticism from his wife by saying she belongs in his kitchen.
On a visit to Germany, he said: "I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room."
Mr Buhari was standing next to Chancellor Angela Merkel, who reportedly glared at him.
Aisha Buhari had said she might not back her husband at the next election unless he got a grip on his government.
Responding to questions by reporters, Mr Buhari said that having run for president three times and having succeeded at the fourth atempt, he could "claim superior knowledge over her".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-37659863

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by veekid(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
We don enter one chance for buhari hand already

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by joeprince23(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
I dont know which party (bull ala) sorry buhari belongs to but i princewill stand for gender equity and fairness,buharis comments is an affront on women in nigeria and worldwide... Women are much more than baby machines,cooks and nannys

168 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by SpitsOnYoruba: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
I will not be so stupid to insult a woman who have access to my kitchen and a woman who also cooks for me

It is very easy to buy rat poison

276 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by tracyfemmmm: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is what illiteracy causes undecided

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by SpitsOnYoruba: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari is the best President in the world

I wish that he will rule Nigeria for 70 years

I want to see Afonjas and zombies get killed by hunger

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by charlydamianpat(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
see gobe......Aisha ntoor

11 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Pavore9: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
He really goofed big time! angry

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by johntaiwo123(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
K
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Jinyjagz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
baba for d girls

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by trenlog: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari fall my hands. This man needs to be diplomatic sometimes, how will you say that in front of the international community.

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Bugatie(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Trashy joke from a weak president who has lost grip of his govt

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Adaowerri111: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Radio nairaland
Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by edpunter(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hahahaha, Buhari won't stop to amaze me. See how dem dey wash their dirty linens for public. This is the result of electing an illiterate as a leader.

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Emyemyberry(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
damn
buhari is a pure dullard
imagine the president of country talking before he thinks

he keeps on disappointing the zo0mbies everyday and everywhere

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by fineboynl(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
..2019 Presidential bid is not open for discussion. he should better forget about it and concentrate on this team. any attempt to try it then what befall goodluck Jonathan will before him.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by dotcomnamename: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
She was interviewed by the BBC and everyone including sworn wailers listened to a sound and educated first lady.Either you like or hate her she spoke her opinion of what she feels about what is going on in the country.
Thanks to God for the first educated first lady in 8yrs.
Wailers can take over from here.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by sekundosekundo: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmm

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by jmoore(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
General West Germany I salute you oh.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
WOW!!1 my dear president kindly prepare for the blowback!! international feminists and feminazis will come for you for this

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Osmondinho(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
For the zombies... if this video can't convince you that you elected analog computer in the era of digital computer, sorry I can't help you.

In fact, even Jesus can't do anything on you again, you need Jesus papa, only him can save you.

cattle~herder~in~chief (dullard of Duara)

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
I concur with the first lady. This was how PMB also sidelined me. I can relate with her totally!

-CramJones

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by nwabobo: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Smh! Archaic thinking. Where are the women rights groups?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by notoriousbabe: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari have kill us cry cry cry cry cry

Zahra and his other daughters also belong to the kitchen and bedrooms

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) by ObaKlaz: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Idiots! The man has simply said "My wife belongs to my HOME" in essence, which isn't false!

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano / Burial Photos Of Precious Owolabi Channels TV Corper Killed During Shiite Protes / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.