Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians (36810 Views)

Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React / Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank / APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by BuariCopyPaste: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has said that the comments, made by the wife of the President, Hajia Aisha Buhari, were not meant to discredit the present administration.

Frank, in a statement, said the comments were meant to sound a note of caution for the betterment of Nigerians and the country at large.

He said the wife of the President spoke out the minds of many party men and women who felt sidelined in the present government.

He warned the opposition not to rejoice by misinterpreting the interview she granted the BBC Hausa Service.

“Mrs. Buhari deserves commendation because she is actually speaking the minds of not only the party members but Nigerians.

“What Mrs. Buhari has said is not different from what some of us have been saying that it is high time the President shakes up his cabinet and bring in people who understand the manifestoes of the party and could help the party deliver on its change mantra, especially, the economy of the country needs an urgent attention.

“Some of our leaders, like the Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki, have made this same observation in the past. They meant well for the administration and the country. I will also join them in appealing to the president to do the needful.

“Nigerian women in politics and other wives of president in the world have a lot to learn from what Mrs. Buhari has done. We should not forget in a hurry that this is what the former first lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, failed to do to her husband when few people hijacked his government and brought the government down.”

Frank called on the President to act fast and correct some of the abnormalities currently threatening the existence of the APC.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/controversial-interview-aisha-buhari-speaks-for-nigerians--apc-spokesman/166831.html#Grdx4BUVJTmZjoYo.99

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmm

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by BuariCopyPaste: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari and Aisha cacophony will keep Nigerians busy till the year elapse....

Which kind country we found ourselves in undecided undecided

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
She should go to the kitchen and cook tuwo shinkafa for her husband

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by chukkystar(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Them go still find way blame Jona

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by TippyTop(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
“What Mrs. Buhari has said is not different from what some of us have been saying that it is high time the President shakes up his cabinet and bring in people who understand the manifestoes of the party and could help the party deliver on its change mantra, especially, the economy of the country needs an urgent attention.

According to nairaland resident zombies Buhari is doing great.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by APCsupporter: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
chukkystar:
Them go still find way blame Jonah

Pej is the most useless first lady Nigeria has ever seen. She is a shameless thief and she doesn't care about her people.

@topic. Buhari should flog her or send her out of Aso rock

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by eshietIntrepid(m): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
We all know buhari is not competent enough to lead us in the right direction, it seem the wife would have done a better job.

Pls politicians should stop experimenting with aso rock people that can do the job should be allowed to do it, becuase an experiment in aso rock is an experiment with over 170 millions lives.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by gurunlocker: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol.... I fucking hate this hypocrite party

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by CowHard: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
God Don catch APC

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Agbaletu: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:
The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has said that the comments, made by the wife of the President, Hajia Aisha Buhari, were not meant to discredit the present administration.

Frank, in a statement, said the comments were meant to sound a note of caution for the betterment of Nigerians and the country at large.

He said the wife of the President spoke out the minds of many party men and women who felt sidelined in the present government.

He warned the opposition not to rejoice by misinterpreting the interview she granted the BBC Hausa Service.

“Mrs. Buhari deserves commendation because she is actually speaking the minds of not only the party members but Nigerians.

“Some of our leaders, like the Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki, have made this same observation in the past. They meant well for the administration and the country. I will also join them in appealing to the president to do the needful.

“Nigerian women in politics and other wives of president in the world have a lot to learn from what Mrs. Buhari has done.[s] We should not forget in a hurry that this is what the former first lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, failed to do to her husband when few people hijacked his government and brought the government down.”[/s]

Frank called on the President to act fast and correct some of the abnormalities currently threatening the existence of the APC.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/controversial-interview-aisha-buhari-speaks-for-nigerians--apc-spokesman/166831.html#Grdx4BUVJTmZjoYo.99

That is not relevant.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by AirFireEarthH20: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
I don't even know if APC is a political party. How can you have a party where members make very divergent and confusion statements on the same topic? Kind of confusing to me

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by todayboy: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
If buhari can not manage is home

How can he govern nigeria

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by ezechueze(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
May God continue helping her with wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by irynterri(f): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
its obvious that nlders who post things as if all is well with the country are either kids who are still collecting money from their parents or pple who move from their high brow offices to their homes..those of us who go to the market regularly can see the hunger and pain in the eyes of the ordinary Nigerian..this country is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode,you do not need prophet Joshua to tell u that an uprising is eminent,I pray we can hold up till 2019,let all who mean well for this country pray for our leaders because at the end of the day,the uprising will only affect the poor and the middle-class

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by limeta(f): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Timi frank na so you and your wife dey talk for yr house
Na broken home you get
Send yr wife a text msg tell her you love her.

This am sure will be her answer
A- I beg who be this
B-What did you do again i won,t 4give you this time
C-If you don,t tell me who this msg is for i will kill you today
D-You this man i told you to stop drinking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by pally1982: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
The clear picture is coming out now! Dose anybody still believe this govt? That person must really be out of his mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by flokii: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
she is even worried her husband might not deliver with d way things are.. strangers who didn't know d "change" plan trying to hijack everything..

But instead of addressing her fears, idiots went on to attack Buhari as expected.. Useless set of predictable nonentities

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by mrvitalis(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Seriously am still yet to see what the whole noise is about

U campaigned for me should be because u believed in my plans to mlve the country forward not for appointments..

Let him appoints who ever he likes... Normally appointments are done by recommendations for who best fit the position... but we are not used tl these thanks to PDP

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by veekid(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Believe in this present administration at your own peril;

In Oliver Queen's voice "Buhari! You have failed this nation"

7 Likes

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Afonjas: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
wow
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by finalboss1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
aisha is just dumb...that's why you it's bad give women chance, see now we gave them education see how they are using it.... pls Aisha you belong to kitchen living and the other room.. fish brain woman
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by rabex123(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Me I don't see anything controversial ;n it..she said her mind and what many Nigerians have been saying..
Media outlets just likes making issues out of nothing..
But sha

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Built2last: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Sijo01(f): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is a reasonable comments not what that stewpid Senator Roland Owie said.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by prinsam30: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
this is case of

Mr. Bu-ha-ri Vs Mrs. Buhari
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Omotayor123(f): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
I totally agree with him. Nothing controversial in what she said.

Hypocrites been just looking for ways to cause Kasala smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by qualityovenbake(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
ok
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by Femich18(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
mrvitalis:
Seriously am still yet to see what the whole noise is about

U campaigned for me should be because u believed in my plans to mlve the country forward not for appointments..

Let him appoints who ever he likes... Normally appointments are done by recommendations for who best fit the position... but we are not used to these thanks to PDP
That is politics for you...No free lunch anywhere
Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
finalboss1:
aisha is just dumb...that's why you it's bad give women chance, see now we gave them education see how they are using it.... pls Aisha you belong to kitchen living and the other room.. fish brain woman
..Will u allow ur daughter to be in the streets...perhaps doing one tin or the other for mhe

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
May God continue helping her with wisdom.
..Amen oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Resigned As CJN - Walter Onnoghen / Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.