Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:38 AM

Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com (2184 Views)

Tech Writers Needed At Infoguidenigeria.com / Article Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com / Writing Job At Infoguidenigeria.com (N1,000 Per Article) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by ecoheight: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Freelance Writers are needed for immediate employment at InfoGuideNigeria.com.
InfoGuideNigeria.com is a property of GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED (registered company in Nigeria)

Niche: Nigeria

Requirements:
Writers should be able to:
- write on incisive resource-based articles on various topics in Nigeria
- craft original articles in the topics provided
- must have a computer and a modem (not phone)

Working Condition:
Employees will work from their home and submit the articles on Infoguidenigeria.com.

Salary:
N500 per article (FLAT)

We have special topics for N1,000 each

Article Quality Guidelines
All articles should be
1. Information based
2. Original
3. At least 1000 words and more.

Payment Date:
Payment can be done bi-weekly or monthly depending on the desire of the writer.
Please Note: Our Payment threshold is N7,500. That will be from 15 articles.

How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send a message indicating their eligibility and intent with a subject "Online Writing Job" to infoguidenigeria@gmail.com

No Closing Date for this job offer.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by humourandstyle(f): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
I am not trying to spoil anybodys mind oo. But, 500naira for 1000 words article? LMAO. Someone will sit down and do a thorough research which could take up to 2 hours, with proofreading and editing to come up with a well written article of 1000 words only to be compensated with 500naira which cannot even buy a reasonable one month internet subscription. Dear Nigerian writers, your time is valuable and should be duly paid for.
I dunnoe know why creatives in Nigeria will accept to be underpaid. smh.
This must be a joke....

7 Likes

Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by ecoheight: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
humourandstyle:
I am not trying to spoil anybodys mind oo. But, 500naira for 1000 words article? LMAO. Someone will sit down and do a thorough research which could take up to 2 hours, with proofreading and editing to come up with a well written article of 1000 words only to be compensated with 500naira which cannot even buy a reasonable one month internet subscription. Dear Nigerian writers, your time is valuable and should be duly paid for.
I dunnoe know why creatives in Nigeria will accept to be underpaid. smh.
This must be a joke....

Thanks for your observation.
The N500 per article is just our starting fee.

Currently we have writers who receive N1,000, N1,500 and N2,000 per article receptively.

Once we discover you have what we need, we will change the payment to encourage you to stay with us.

We are here for business and we encourage everyone to give it a try.

Thanks
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by Barney11: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
increase it there is recession in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by ecoheight: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Barney11:
increase it there is recession in the land.

Ye I know about the recession bro. I am feeling it too. The N500 is just the entry level rate. Hope you understand. Thanks
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by Tizzyreal: 2:15am On Oct 15, 2016
See who is talking? I signed up for this same site as a freelance article writer and wrote 30 professional articles for them since January up till now they are yet to pay me. The worse is that as soon as they collect your work the story changes. They don't pay and will go voice mail as soon as they collect your work. Beware !!!, talking from experience .

2 Likes

Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by solepager(m): 4:26am On Oct 15, 2016
ecoheight:
Freelance Writers are needed for immediate employment at InfoGuideNigeria.com.
InfoGuideNigeria.com is a property of GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED (registered company in Nigeria)

Niche: Nigeria

Requirements:
Writers should be able to:
- write on incisive resource-based articles on various topics in Nigeria
- craft original articles in the topics provided
- must have a computer and a modem (not phone)
reply my mail

Working Condition:
Employees will work from their home and submit the articles on Infoguidenigeria.com.

Salary:
N500 per article (FLAT)

We have special topics for N1,000 each

Article Quality Guidelines
All articles should be
1. Information based
2. Original
3. At least 1000 words and more.

Payment Date:
Payment can be done bi-weekly or monthly depending on the desire of the writer.
Please Note: Our Payment threshold is N7,500. That will be from 15 articles.

How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send a message indicating their eligibility and intent with a subject "Online Writing Job" to infoguidenigeria@gmail.com

No Closing Date for this job offer.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by ecoheight: 6:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Tizzyreal:
See who is talking? I signed up for this same site as a freelance article writer and wrote 30 professional articles for them since January up till now they are yet to pay me. The worse is that as soon as they collect your work the story changes. They don't pay and will go voice mail as soon as they collect your work. Beware !!!, talking from experience .

Sorry we don't pay for low quality articles and we don't publish them either. If we are publishing anything, that site will not be anything close to what you are seeing now to be sincere.

We published 5 articles out of your so called 30 articles and we paid you for you for the one we published.

Say the truth that you were not paid at all. We will not pay for just anything you copy from the internet and send to us.

We have article quality guidelines and we are sticking to it. The issue is that whenever we publish vacancy for freelance writers, many cheaters will apply with the intension of sending us plagiarized or very low quality articles. We have a way to testing these articles before we accept and publish.

Now the question is, should we pay for just any article sent to us even though we don't want them? This is be harsh I believe.

Abeg no be me cause this recession o

Currently, we still have writers who have worked with us for over one year now. Check infoguidenigeria.com you'll see long standing authors Why is your own different?
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by solepager(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
ecoheight:

Sorry we don't pay for low quality articles and we don't publish them either. If we are publishing anything, that site will not be anything close to what you are seeing now to be sincere.

We published 5 articles out of your so called 30 articles and we paid you for you for the one we published.

Say the truth that you were not paid at all. We will not pay for just anything you copy from the internet and send to us.

We have article quality guidelines and we are sticking to it. The issue is that whenever we publish vacancy for freelance writers, many cheaters will apply with the intension of sending us plagiarized or very low quality articles. We have a way to testing these articles before we accept and publish.

Now the question is, should we pay for just any article sent to us even though we don't want them? This is be harsh I believe.

Abeg no be me cause this recession o

Currently, we still have writers who have worked with us for over one year now. Check infoguidenigeria.com you'll see long standing authors Why is your own different?
so let me understand. My articles has to be published first before been paid IF it is quality?

and {2} i suggest if someone send an article there should be communication why its being rejected. It happens most cases when samples are not asked.

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by ecoheight: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
solepager:
so let me understand. My articles has to be published first before been paid IF it is quality?

and {2} i suggest if someone send an article there should be communication why its being rejected. It happens most cases when samples are not asked.

Hello, to clarify this.. There's no way on earth you can know a good writer without seeing their write-ups. You might call this sample.

So, we have to publish your article before being paid. That shows that we have accepted your article for publication.

Even those who have written for us for over a year now still have rejected article scenario.

The reasons of rejection may be lack of originality, lack of fact to explain the topic, lack of relevance, over digression and more...

Sure, we do inform our intended publishers why their articles are not published. like the person that gave us a bad review above, I remember when I told her to rewrite all those articles while having our recommendations in mind.

She rushed over it and uploaded them. Sorry we can't spoil our reputation with low quality articles.

We only pay for published articles, not just anything.

Quality writers should apply for this job. Its a solid way to earn additional income while helping others with your knowledge
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by ecoheight: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
We are still hiring - send a message with the Subject "Online Writing Job" to InfoGuideNigeria@gmail.com. We will respond to you asap and send you a link for registration. Thanks
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by solepager(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
ecoheight:

Hello, to clarify this.. There's no way on earth you can know a good writer without seeing their write-ups. You might call this sample.

So, we have to publish your article before being paid. That shows that we have accepted your article for publication.

Even those who have written for us for over a year now still have rejected article scenario.

The reasons of rejection may be lack of originality, lack of fact to explain the topic, lack of relevance, over digression and more...

Sure, we do inform our intended publishers why their articles are not published. like the person that gave us a bad review above, I remember when I told her to rewrite all those articles while having our recommendations in mind.

She rushed over it and uploaded them. Sorry we can't spoil our reputation with low quality articles.

We only pay for published articles, not just anything.

Quality writers should apply for this job. Its a solid way to earn additional income while helping others with your knowledge

i understand you perfectly. But i still think that once your team received and review the article and it passed the citeria your organisation use....should one not be paid instead of waiting untill it is published?

I am just saying.....the waiting game....
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by ecoheight: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
solepager:

i understand you perfectly. But i still think that once your team received and review the article and it passed the citeria your organisation use....should one not be paid instead of waiting untill it is published?

I am just saying.....the waiting game....

Of course we receive a lot of articles everyday. So, we publish them as soon as we review them. Thanks
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by ecoheight: 5:49am On Oct 20, 2016
We are still looking for more freelance writers. apply to InfoGuideNigeria@gmail. Com
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
ecoheight:
We are still looking for more freelance writers. apply to InfoGuideNigeria@gmail. Com

U still need article writers?
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by ecoheight: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jadeite:

U still need article writers?

Yes we still need writers
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by Gamelord007: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
find freelancers @ www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance job site that supports Naira transactions
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by Ghost200: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tizzyreal:

They don't pay you trust me I'm a victim too after putting in hard work... And it's not about quality, that's a rip off... He asks for samples and we write these samples... At that time if it's not good enough you would say so instead of sending more and more articles to write without getting paid at all..
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by Mike563: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
There is a group on Scrollforth social network where freelance writers could receive nothing less than ₦2,000 for published posts.
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by ecoheight: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ghost200:

They don't pay you trust me I'm a victim too after putting in hard work... And it's not about quality, that's a rip off... He asks for samples and we write these samples... At that time if it's not good enough you would say so instead of sending more and more articles to write without getting paid at all..

We pay every writer once we accept their articles and publish on our website. We are sorry if we skipped your payment mistakenly. kindly send us an invoice containing all unpaid article topics and your account details. We will process it accordingly. thanks
Re: Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com by ecoheight: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
We are still hiring - send a message with the Subject
"Online Writing Job" to infoguidewriters@gmail.com. We will respond to you asap and send you a link for registration. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Drummer Needed Urgently / Application Into Moat Academy With Opportunity For Paid Software Dev Positions / The Following Roles Have Been Advertised On The MTN Website And Will Close By Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.