Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

(pic) Please Help 7-up Is Holding On To Staffs Co-operative Savings. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / (pic) Please Help 7-up Is Holding On To Staffs Co-operative Savings. (546 Views)

The FREE TRAINING IS HOLDING LIVE FROM MARCH 15th- 17th / Eight New Year Resolutions To Grow Your Savings / I Want To Quit My Job And Live On My Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(pic) Please Help 7-up Is Holding On To Staffs Co-operative Savings. by newmaonyeoma: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
The 7-up bottling company, Aba plant, has been holding on to staffs cooperative savings deductions for over two and half years and for some people decades!
This money is part of the optional monthly savings that most staffs partook in, the money was supposed to be paid to participating staffs upon request, transfer, retirement or sack.
I was transferred from the Aba plant in August, 2014 and uptil date, my cooperative savings haven't been released despite countless requests and complaints, but we were snubbed or ignored by the manager and cooperative chairman. It should be noted that some of us have millions saved in our cooperative savings, some are even late today.
Pleas help us plead to the cooperative and the management of the 7 up Bottling Company to release our money, especially during this recession time, many relied on this money has a potential backup upon retirement or for emergencies but till today were let down and frustrated on top of our money!
The name of of the cooperative is '7-up Co-operative Thrift Society Ltd Aba.', and the name of the chairman is Kennedy while the G.M of the Aba plant is Mr Oshibogun.
(SEE PITURE OF A PAGE FROM SAVINGS RECORD BOOKLET)

Please help move this to frontpage please for coverage, people are starving... seun and lalasticlala please help!!!

Re: (pic) Please Help 7-up Is Holding On To Staffs Co-operative Savings. by Dereformer(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2016
Get a lawyer and threaten to take them to court, they will pay you asap.

But before you do this, make sure you have plan B cause you will no longer work there.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government: The 200,000 N-power Jobs Is Ready / Important!! Why Blacks Are Not Wealthy / Mmm Now Our Surviving Option – Bayelsa Doctors Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.