Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here (3814 Views)

Personality Test/interview At Chicken Republic -what Should I Expect? / Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by charlycharles(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Schlumberger just conducted aptitude test and presentation interview in Lagos. PortHarcourt is next. pls lets share ideas...

1 Like

Re: Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by karleone(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
charlycharles:
Slumberger just conducted aptitude test and presentation interview in Lagos. PortHarcourt is next. pls lets share ideas...

Do you mean Schlumberger?
Re: Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by yorex2011: 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
schlumberger is still recruiting??...
after I did interview with them and they send me regret mail 8 months later grin
Re: Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by charlycharles(m): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
karleone:

Do you mean Schlumberger?
yes my dear
Re: Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by olasmiles: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Heard their recruitment usually takes place in February, May and November every year.
Re: Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by charlycharles(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
olasmiles:
Heard their recruitment usually takes place in February, May and November every year.
i think is in Batches...
Re: Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by Gnen: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
What is the way forward, How do we apply?.
Re: Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by Gnen: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
What is the way forward, How do we apply?. Any info
Re: Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by olasmiles: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2016
Gnen:
What is the way forward, How do we apply?.
Schlumberger hardly bring out advertisement for specific roles. So the only technique to getting an invite is by applying for a role per time then keeping updating ur cv frequently on that particular role. Because whenever an opening shows up for that role schlumberger goes into the talent pool and review the most recently submitted applications and screen for invite. I got this idea from someone who got a job with the coy but left for chevron after two months
Re: Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by Collineno: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2016
Please what is the criteria for recruitment in schlumberger? I graduated with a 2:1 in Electrical Engineering. Although I do not have much experience in Engineering except IT related areas. I sent my application to the HR sub sahara recruitment officer who replied me to update my application on their website and send him my registration number so that his team will review it. I was already dancing and making merry that soon I will get an invite only to discover a regret mail sent to my email few weeks later.
I tried replying him why I was not invited for a test despite making a good result and from a federal university, he never replied.
My question is does anyone know how they select people? is it masters, 5 years experience or what? Please any tip will be highly appreciated thank you.
Re: Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by jasper83: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2016
Collineno:
Please what is the criteria for recruitment in schlumberger? I graduated with a 2:1 in Electrical Engineering. Although I do not have much experience in Engineering except IT related areas. I sent my application to the HR sub sahara recruitment officer who replied me to update my application on their website and send him my registration number so that his team will review it. I was already dancing and making merry that soon I will get an invite only to discover a regret mail sent to my email few weeks later.
I tried replying him why I was not invited for a test despite making a good result and from a federal university, he never replied.
My question is does anyone know how they select people? is it masters, 5 years experience or what? Please any tip will be highly appreciated thank you.

bro you are very funny. So you think you will just get an invite just like that because of ur second class upper grade. Nigerian youth never seems to surprise me. Guy we are talking about an oil servicing firm here, what they need is SKILL, SKILL & SKILL. You better ask people around the relevant CERTIFICATIONS in the oil industry you need to acquire for you to take your career to the next level. Sit up man this is not a graduate trainee program. The reason why the HR guy never replied you is because he sees you as a learner and novice who Still brag with paper qualification. All the guys that I know that work with this coys are certification personified and embodiment of TECHNICAL KNOW HOW. Wake up man! Wake up!!
Re: Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by Collineno: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
wooooow I see... but they should try and consider some people that do not have money for certifications now. We could actually learn fast and do more than some of those certified persons in the job.
No wonder the rich always get richer..
Re: Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by NemB: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is a lie.
I know someone that applied to Schlumberger fresh from uni without any single certification (Was actually hoping to serve there). They called for a test, then interview/ac then another funny Interview and dropped an offer after a long time of waiting. All she did was drop her cv on the website. If youre applying for graduate roles, there are no skills required (although they could help your application when they have to choose btw you and someone else who may have the exact same qualifications)

jasper83:

bro you are very funny. So you think you will just get an invite just like that because of ur second class upper grade. Nigerian youth never seems to surprise me. Guy we are talking about an oil servicing firm here, what they need is SKILL, SKILL & SKILL. You better ask people around the relevant CERTIFICATIONS in the oil industry you need to acquire for you to take your career to the next level. Sit up man this is not a graduate trainee program. The reason why the HR guy never replied you is because he sees you as a learner and novice who Still brag with paper qualification. All the guys that I know that work with this coys are certification personified and embodiment of TECHNICAL KNOW HOW. Wake up man! Wake up!!

1 Like

Re: Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by NemB: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Go to the website and apply for a graduate role.
If you get thr job, youll enter as a trainee. Eg field engineer trainee. They will give you all the training you require.

Just prepare like mad for the test and interviews, cuz e tough gan.

Collineno:
wooooow I see... but they should try and consider some people that do not have money for certifications now. We could actually learn fast and do more than some of those certified persons in the job.
No wonder the rich always get richer..
Re: Slumberger Aptitude Test/interview Lets Meet Here by hsim247(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2016
jasper83:

You can lie for Africa!!!!
i know folks who got into Schlum as field engineers fresh outta Uni. Same with Baker Hughes and Halli. Stop spreading falsehood.
Industry relevant certifications may help though but that's not the criteria for entry level recruitment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) Recruitment 2017 / SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company Recruitment (6 Positions) / Please Any Idea How Much NEITI Pays At Entry Level 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.