Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos (57071 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by rabex123(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mtchw..yeye dey smell..
Wetin consine us with these explanations.
Drinking panadole for someone's headache
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by loadedvibes: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by jennyebi(f): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
make sense

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by AmNoblen: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
All I can say s.
Hahaha. Lemme jes be here and watch .
Continue

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by flokii: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Omokri d liar.. na wetin dem go see am for be that, yeye human being

Ekwume has debunked all ur lies.. you should av posted a pics of mama piss kissing oga clueless instead. yeyerity

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by NathanBabs(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bubu don enter one chance ooo grin grin grin
Can't wait to see memes about this his latest saga!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by ZUBY77(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
princeakins:
En the trend continues... our presido was jux bn sarcastic.. lol.. expensive one tho.. grin

Chronic Zombiesm is bad.
Sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by nwakibie3(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Reno Efcc dey ur back ooooo grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Akinwerndey: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bubu don price market wey him nor fit buy today... Make him enjoy d bashing left, right and center na so mama peace enjoy 'diaris God o' hehehehe daddy bubu it your turn now!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Bonejr(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
with all due respect, history has based testimony to the fact that there are so many people who have achieved and done great without sucker women on their side
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by calabardick(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Everyone kissing their wives, cool
How I wish am married shocked

Special message to all my unborn children
"abeg no be me dey delay Una, na Una mama dey busy forming baddest babe Eva"

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by nnokwa042(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Taeewo:
Mtweeee
see ur name taofeek u be afonja muslim angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hahaha!!!! Did anybody notice the Photo of Reno kissing his wife? Looks like he's falsing himself on her.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by morbeta(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Tomorrow Fayoshe's.........loading

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Ahmadgani(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
if your snitch on you, I believe you will be saying otherwise
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Afonjas: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
So Aisha Buhari is just a house wife

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by keniolawumi56(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol, Buhari don enter am. Meanwhile, this is my Babe she is part of me, In fact she is my half.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Richy4(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
The number of kisses to day in Nigeria I guess will out number Valentine's day

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by MrHenshaw: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
jonhemma11:
President Buhari's response today when asked what he has to say about his wife's explosive interview on BBC has continued to generate online reactions.

Shockingly, Buhari surprised Nigerians by saying that his wife "belongs to the kitchen, the living room and the other room".Nigerians continue to throw shades after shades on him.Oga Reno Omokri no dey carry last for this kind thing.He subtly mocked President Buhari with pictures of kissing his wife and wrote...

'This is me kissing my wife. She belongs by my side. If she is good enough to enter the labour room to give birth to my children, then I am man enough to enter the kitchen to cook for her. She has added value to me! This is how you treat a woman'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/this-is-me-kissing-my-wife-she-belongs.html?m=1

Reno Omokri is another name for busy body.Reno must you get petty all the time

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
jennyebi:
make sense

There u are grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Getintouch2004(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
That's why I don't always fancy bubu going to that Germany.
He must fall our hand over there. I remember his days of "Western Germany" comment

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by olutosfem(f): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Some Nigerians no get joy sha

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oildichotomy:
[size=14pt]Buhari don't think before he speaks
What am I even saying sef?

He watches cartoons so what do I expect?
[/size]

Have you watched family guy,simpsons,boondocks??

It requires a high level of IQ to watch and understand the Sacarsm in those cartoon,saying he watches cartoon is an insult to people who watch cartoon bro!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by nwakibie3(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha spoke in London, Buhari responded in Germany. Our "International" First Family is a blessing to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Emassive(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
My wife works as hard as I do and we both enter the kitchen a lot of time just as I do the going to the market with joy cause I drive through the market from work all the time. My wife used to be all the kitchen things for the first 3+yrs of our marriage till I learnt to go in myself as soon as she got busy nursing our second baby. Now am used to the kitchen and already an addict. Buhari can learn to a husband and support vice versa to his wife

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
supernatural powers are definitely at work as the other guy said. No wonder they dont want to pass the gender equality bill. because they want to restrict women to the kitchen and bedroom. Mad people. How will a woman being oppressed by a man be able to speak up when the number 1 citizen made such comments about his own wife. what a shame

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by ginggerxy: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Chai! see as Dortmund spoil my 342k ticket....after 2wks embarassed
sorry bro most of their key players are injured
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by dragonking3: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Modath, omenka, Quotasystem, hungerbad, passingshot you guys should come out and say something grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by MozB: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
as it is, buhari is not interested if this mr Renos or whatever he calls himself is kissing his wife or not. The man is so not interested... So if he likes, make he go moon go stand kiss him wife, Buhari will probably not even come across this picture. One thing about Nigerias is we will always make stories out of nothing... Malam Garba
Shehu, the president’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity said as a matter of fact the president was simply joking when he(president) was asked which political party his wife belongs to. So make e continue to d post nonsene online. He is just opportuned.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
An old man that ties corn to his waist must be prepared to entertain the birds in the yard!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos by willibounce1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Reno omo kiri kiri...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.