Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram (4168 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa / Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) / Major, Captain, Others Held For Leaking Information To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by neksummi(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
It's no longer news that on Sunday 25th September 2016, boko haram ambushed and killed some soldiers in Borno state.
The news is that the officer among them was my childhood friend.
He hailed from Adamawa state.

Major David Sudakumtemmi Erasmus was having a promising military carrier before his life was wasted by Boko haram. In fact he was the commanding officer during the 2014 armed forces remembrance day.

My last conversation with him was on whatsapp, I share it below. I'm reluctant to share the bombed vehicle here. Those with strong minds can go check it at their discretion.

Source:
http://www.affordablewebsites.com.ng/late-major-david-sudakumtemmi-erasmus-a-good-friend-gone-too-soon

Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by neksummi(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Conversation continued...

Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by IVORY2009(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in peace...
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
RIP sir
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by finalboss1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
kai rip o
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by Ahmed0336(m): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Allah ya sa ya huta Amin
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by neksummi(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Allah ya sa ya huta Amin
Amin.
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by PaulIdu: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
So sad ..He looked like an officer that would have made it all the way to the top
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by meccuno: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Another wasted soul. All because of mixing politics and religion to get power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by mikolo80: 12:38am On Oct 15, 2016
PaulIdu:
So sad ..He looked like an officer that would have made it all the way to the top
how do they look, exactly?
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by mikolo80: 12:45am On Oct 15, 2016
meccuno:
Another wasted soul. All because of mixing politics and religion to get power.
so without religion and power soldiers will not die? Abi?
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by Kc3000: 1:17am On Oct 15, 2016
My Lord, I'm heartbroken! I didn't know Sudak had left us. The Sudak I remember was truly a kindhearted, warm and jovial person. Always a joy to be around. Seems like yesterday we were all boy-soldiers in NMS, now I look at that last picture and realize that both Dusty(Chinedu) and Sudak have been lost to combat. I'm forced to fight back tears, as I reflect on the essence of life. RIP brother, you'll be dearly missed.

1 Like

Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by neksummi(m): 1:45am On Oct 15, 2016
Kc3000:
My Lord, I'm heartbroken! I didn't know Sudak had left us. The Sudak I remember was truly a kindhearted, warm and jovial person. Always a joy to be around. Seems like yesterday we were all boy-soldiers in NMS, now I look at that last picture and realize that both Dusty(Chinedu) and Sudak have been lost to combat. I'm forced to fight back tears, as a I reflect on the essence of life. RIP brother, you'll be dearly missed.

Take heart bro.
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by Kc3000: 2:44am On Oct 15, 2016
neksummi:

Take heart bro.

Thank you bro.
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by neksummi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Kc3000:
Thank you bro.
You're welcome.
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by babyfaceafrica: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Its because of this deaths that dasuki may rot in cell
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by neksummi(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Its because of this deaths that dasuki may rot in cell

Hmmm. It is well.
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by neksummi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Doesn't the world need to hear about the sacrifice these young men are making to this country?

Mods this story needs to be taken to the promised land!

Thank you.
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by MnenaSadiku(f): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
neksummi:
Doesn't the world need to hear about the sacrifice these young men are making to this country?

Mods this story needs to be taken to the promised land!

Thank you.

Hmmm... May His soul rest in peace. Take heart bro.

I did my youth service in NMS about 11 years ago. And I related very closely with officers, soldiers & boys. We had the opportunity of visiting the NA Museum & I discovered that these men & women have and are still making huge sacrifices for our dear country. They risk their lives & pay the price that has kept this country protected from evil people for decades. Young men & women who leave the comfort of their homes & their families to protect the borders of our land... cry cry cry

Dear Nigerians, I know we can do more for our armed forces. Let us remember them in our prayers daily. And also in our giving. Let NGOs spring up to encourage their loved ones.

More ideas pls...
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by neksummi(m): 8:06am On Oct 20, 2016
MnenaSadiku:

Hmmm... May His soul rest in peace. Take heart bro.
I did my youth service in NMS about 11 years ago. And I related very closely with officers, soldiers & boys. We had the opportunity of visiting the NA Museum & I discovered that these men & women have and are still making huge sacrifices for our dear country. They risk their lives & pay the price that has kept this country protected from evil people for decades. Young men & women who leave the comfort of their homes & their families to protect the borders of our land... cry cry cry
Dear Nigerians, I know we can do more for our armed forces. Let us remember them in our prayers daily. And also in our giving. Let NGOs spring up to encourage their loved ones.
More ideas pls...

Yeah we need to always pray for them.
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by Omololu007(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2016
mtchewww
i dont feel any remorse when soldiers are killed by boko haram..Nigeria soldiers and boko haram are almost on the same level because they both kill theirselves and harmless civilians just like the former 3sc footballer that was killed by soldiers in bayelsa..the only difference is that boko haram do kidnap while the Nigeria army dont.

3 Likes

Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2016
RIP SIR ,I remember the first time we met ,mehn you showed me hell as a class one clown at NMS but you were also an elder brother to me even when we met again at NDA,i remember you warning me to sit up and stop being stubborn. you were the first to congratulate me on my promotion and said junior major welcome on board .those bastards will continue to pay .
i love you big brother
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by Fireson: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
RIP SIR ,I remember the first time we met ,mehn you showed me hell as a class one clown at NMS but you were also an elder brother to me even when we met again at NDA,i remember you warning me to sit up and stop being stubborn. you were the first to congratulate me on my promotion and said junior major welcome on board .those bastards will continue to pay .
i love you big brother

Take heart and sorry for your loss. It is well cry
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by borntosuccess(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2016
just negodu fine boy fine soldier, just lyk wasted by a useless almajiri fanatic just lyk dat
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2016
Join a social network that pays you for registering with them, updating status and comments http://www.clustagram.com?invite=Y2x1LWludml0ZUA4NzM=
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by RareDiamonds: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2016
May His Soul Rest in Peace
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by dubemnaija: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2016
Fine gallant officer just wasted like that...

RIP soldier, till we meet in paradise
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2016
RIP soldier. I really love soldiers. I wish I can marry a female soldier.
To all gallant soldiers victory is yours! Conquer the enemies! Crush the enemies!
Bokoharam must pay!
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by omogidi234(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2016
I pray that God will comfort his family & keep the ones at the battle field
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by GarbaAudu: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Very sorry my brother. It's really very touching! Actually I was moved after reading ur whatsapp convo with the deceased. Accept my condolences. Allah shi bada hakuri.
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by neksummi(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
GarbaAudu:
Very sorry my brother. It's really very touching! Actually I was moved after reading ur whatsapp convo with the deceased. Accept my condolences. Allah shi bada hakuri.

Amin. Thanks.
Re: Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram by neksummi(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Omololu007:
mtchewww
i dont feel any remorse when soldiers are killed by boko haram..Nigeria soldiers and boko haram are almost on the same level because they both kill theirselves and harmless civilians just like the former 3sc footballer that was killed by soldiers in bayelsa..the only difference is that boko haram do kidnap while the Nigeria army dont.

You'll feel remorse the day it affects you directly. You know from your heart that they're not all the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

27th December Declared Public Holiday. / Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election / Twitter Is Officially Not Connecting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.