Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World (7996 Views)

What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / Ladies, Stop Taking Photographs With With Men All In The Name Of Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by RoyalBlak007: 12:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Muscular guys have always been magnets for women. Being strong and fit is good for your health and body. But unfortunately not every man knows when enough is enough. We’ve gathered the photos of individuals who just couldn’t figure out when it was time to stop. Meet real life hulks who will make your jaw drop.

The guy on the right probably thinks he looks sexy… But both of them can scare anyone to death.

Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by PARAHH(f): 12:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Ewwwwww looks like a muscular pig
Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by RoyalBlak007: 12:06am On Oct 15, 2016
These two look like killing machines despite they’re smiling. Where are their necks? Muscles seem to be glued to the back of their heads.

Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by RoyalBlak007: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2016
The bigger the better? We’re not sure about that. The guy on the left looks much more attractive than the muscular one. Agree?

Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2016
Steroids
Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by RoyalBlak007: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2016
Being proud of your own body is hard for many people. But only not for these men. They seem to be pretty satisfied with the way they look.

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by RoyalBlak007: 12:08am On Oct 15, 2016
Confident, strong, and sexy? We’d rather say confident, strong, and scary. What would you say?

Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by RoyalBlak007: 12:09am On Oct 15, 2016
These two probably consider themselves hot. But their veins spoil everything. Not only veins…

Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by RoyalBlak007: 12:10am On Oct 15, 2016
The guy on the left may seem hot at first. Look at his chest, does he have two balloons inside? No comment about the man on the right. His legs say it all

Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by RoyalBlak007: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2016
Ordinary people look like Lilliputians next to these muscle beasts.

Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by FuhckYhu: 12:13am On Oct 15, 2016
wait, are these real...

Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by vicstar(m): 12:13am On Oct 15, 2016
you can fancy this, only when u lack muscle in ya brain
Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 15, 2016
ALL THE ABOVE PICS ARE PHOTOSHOPPED. . . BELIEVE IT AT YOUR OWN PERIL. THE 9TH PICTURE IS PHIL HEATH AND THIS IS WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE

1 Share

Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by kullozone(m): 12:26am On Oct 15, 2016
See sontin oh!!!
Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 15, 2016
blackberlin:
ALL THE ABOVE PICS ARE PHOTOSHOPPED. . . BELIEVE IT AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
na eveythin be photoshop for una abi...
Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 15, 2016
Smallville10:
na eveythin be photoshop for una abi...

Bro, I was only trying to educate people. Those pictures are very popular photoshopped works. At least you saw the real pic of one of them I uploaded a few minutes ago. . . unless you didn't bother to check before quoting me.
Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Believe me, their guardian angel don't leave them waka tey tey. Na dem dey guide their selves ..
Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by youngest85(m): 1:15am On Oct 15, 2016
Are dey still alive?
Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 15, 2016
youngest85:
Are dey still alive?

Photoshop. . . you can also google the pictures and you'll find out.
Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 15, 2016
I actually find these disgusting cry
Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by Nateben(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2016
If I say Photo... and you say Shop.... na you sabi......

Re: The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nateben:
If I say Photo... and you say Shop.... na you sabi......

At last! someone with a functioning medulla oblongata! wink

(1) (Reply)

Son Impregnates Mom... Pictures / NAUGHTY: Help Me Out With This Naughty Thing... [Picture] / Female University And Poly Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.