Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,111 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

$3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic (28241 Views)

Help Me Laugh: Facebook Lost $3 Billion In A Day After Shutting Down Ipob Fb / Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China / EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by mikolo80: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
samsam2019:
hahhahahahahhahaha e don pain am ooo Omo ofo Omo irankiran.
why e no go pain me
See as ppl like you turn our country to banana republic

When and where did I tell you I supported pdp? I'm not an oloriburuku like you who supports failure.

you're either for or against
No fence sitting
Stand for something
Or bow to every

And according to your dead brain there is a difference between apc and pdp abi? Weyrey oni weyrey grin grin grin grin

you dimwit
Different strokes different folks
So mtn and glo are the same
Why don't you stay with 1 network when they're fumbling
Competition is the goal you dumb aass

Like I said earlier, may the rest of your life end up the way buhari has run Nigeria so far

removing Jonathan
Disabuse PDP from automatic shirt rule for 60 years mentality
Amen everyday

Didn't expect him to allow fashola and Co to dilly dally
Who doesn't have faults
till 2019
When we review if there is better candidate we choose (that's how intelligent ppl do) if not we continue to punish PDP for another 4 years till they learn to share the money they stole as infrastructure

Scared to say amen?
scared ke
Why should I say amen to badly run govt
But I will vote them hundred times till PDP change their ways or new party emerges
Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by mikolo80: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
bayelsaowei:
I can't transit from an ineffectual buffoon to an old certificateless fulani man who knows next to nothing about how modern day government works.

Country's that made it through rough times didn't have to test and re-test failures...

I hope you would be ready to vote buhari again in the next 30 years when he is 100...
so who would you like there? Simple question?
Very sure you cannot answer
We are talking about reality not dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by bayelsaowei(m): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2016
mikolo80:
so who would you like there? Simple question?
Very sure you cannot answer
We are talking about reality not dreaming
sane intellectuals with history in competence and problem solving..

Minds that can think outside the box and push this nation forward..a vibrant leader that can focus on a restructuring of this nation to foster rapid development..

This country is so annoying...how can we be aligning with a medieval leader in this recent age??...

Take a look at our country and the priorities of buhari,..its sickening..
Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by mikolo80: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
bayelsaowei:

Minds that can think outside the box and push this nation forward..a vibrant leader that can focus on a restructuring of this nation to foster rapid development..

This country is so annoying...how can we be aligning with a medieval leader in this recent age??...

all this na grammar o
I ask simple question
Gimme a name
Stop beating about the bush
Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by mikolo80: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
bayelsaowei:

all this na grammar o
I ask simple question
Gimme a name
We chose best man that political reality allowed
Who would you choose
Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by bayelsaowei(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
mikolo80:
all this na grammar o
I ask simple question
Gimme a name
We chose best man that political reality allowed
Who would you choose
u sef... undecided
Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by mikolo80: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
bayelsaowei:
u sef... undecided
you Don de confess small small ba
We did not vote buhari to turn Nigeria to eldorado
We voted him to get PDP out first and probe thieves
Maybe fix Nepa and refineries (dangote is doing this thank goodness)
Anything else is a bonus
The economy would have scattered even if PDP were still in power.
This is the price we are paying for our collective laziness (nobody wan farm or think outside the box(industrial parks) , everybody wan share oyel moni)
This is why you can't name any better candidate
You no see as fashola de fall hand?
So now we relying on spirit of competition to force PDP and APC to share dividends of democracy in exchange for votes instead of a party believing they will win election no matter what
Just look at Abia and ebonyi. Like say dem no get govt officials
I don't even think they bother to share rice to their voters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by bayelsaowei(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
mikolo80:
you Don de confess small small ba
We did not vote buhari to turn Nigeria to eldorado
We voted him to get PDP out first and probe thieves
Maybe fix Nepa and refineries (dangote is doing this thank goodness)
Anything else is a bonus
The economy would have scattered even if PDP were still in power.
This is the price we are paying for our collective laziness (nobody wan farm or think outside the box(industrial parks) , everybody wan share oyel moni)
This is why you can't name any better candidate
You no see as fashola de fall hand?
So now we relying on spirit of competition to force PDP and APC to share dividends of democracy in exchange for votes instead of a party believing they will win election no matter what
Just look at Abia and ebonyi. Like say dem no get govt officials
I don't even think they bother to share rice to their voters
the economy don scatter yakata under buhari...

That's it...suffering...
Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by mikolo80: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
bayelsaowei:
the economy don scatter yakata under buhari...

That's it...suffering...
Wetin you wan make he do.
No money
No ligh
No industry
So that's why he is trying to get the stolen money back as oyel price fall skata
Seriously which one is his fault there

1 Like

Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by bayelsaowei(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
mikolo80:
Wetin you wan make he do.
No money
No ligh
No industry
So that's why he is trying to get the stolen money back as oyel price fall skata
Seriously which one is his fault there
buhari no sabi make money..e no sabi..stolen funds can't even push a state forward more or less the most populated black African nation..

Buhari should go and reconcile with the niger delta so that oyel can help him..

The guy no sabi make money..buhari should fit for an efcc chairman not a president who plans to boost our economy...

Na corruption fight we go chop

Businesses have crippled...investors dey pick race..

All because of buhari...

Na who vote for that man sef??.. undecided

China wey dey fight corruption no be so their economy dey nose dive oo...
Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by mikolo80: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
bayelsaowei:
buhari no sabi make money..e no sabi..stolen funds can't even push a state forward more or less the most populated black African nation..

Buhari should go and reconcile with the niger delta so that oyel can help him..
even with reconcile 50 dollars about fuel our corrupt system
The guy no sabi make money..buhari should fit for an efcc chairman not a president who plans to boost our economy...
but he is president willing to back the efcc
Without which we're just fetching water inside basket

Na corruption fight we go chop
Wetin you wan chop
Corruption?

Businesses have crippled...investors dey pick race..
what businesses
Rent seeking is not business

All because of buhari...
all because of laziness
Nobody wan enter farm

Na who vote for that man sef??.. undecided
13 million ppl wen don taya for 16 years of failure

China wey dey fight corruption no be so their economy dey nose dive oo...
China economy was built by private individuals not govt
Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by bayelsaowei(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=mikolo80 post=50313174][/quote]the 16 years people are still with the buhari but in a different party reason why we are stagnant..and with the mathematics f9 buhari we are sliding further down economically...

If buhari plans to build our economy with recovered loots then we are on a long thing..

Besides his cronies are stealing us dry presently as we speak...

Abeg make the guy just focus on our economy...people dey hungry... angry
Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by mikolo80: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
bayelsaowei:
the 16 years people are still with the buhari but in a different party reason why we are stagnant..and with the mathematics f9 buhari we are sliding further down economically...

If buhari plans to build our economy with recovered loots then we are on a long thing..
not to rebuild but to block the holes if not APC will be worse than PDP

Besides his cronies are stealing us dry presently as we speak...
how
Where's the money to steal
But if he poshu PDP
It will force APC to work so that PDP will not get chance to probe them in return
Long term strategy

Abeg make the guy just focus on our economy...people dey hungry... angry
you cannot fetch water inside basket with fork
Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by bayelsaowei(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
mikolo80:
you cannot fetch water inside basket with fork
buhari is blocking one hole and his cronies are making more holes...wake up Mr man...

Ameachis men have over taken the same choppings of tompolo...buharis men are using millions of naira to cut grass...budget is been padded right left and center...

Don't act like you were born yesterday....

Buhari should focus on feeding the masses rather than his cronies under the cloak of useless corruption fight. ..

angry
Re: $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic by mikolo80: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
bayelsaowei:
buhari is blocking one hole and his cronies are making more holes...wake up Mr man...

Ameachis men have over taken the same choppings of tompolo...buharis men are using millions of naira to cut grass...budget is been padded right left and center...

Don't act like you were born yesterday....

Buhari should focus on feeding the masses rather than his cronies under the cloak of useless corruption fight. ..
I agree with you but this man has been planning for 50 yrs so it's not now he will change
My own is half loaf is better than none
And no govt feeds it's ppl
Ppl should enter farm and build factories to feed themselves
At least the cronies share rice
What did PDP share
Chop alone die alone
That's politics
Ppl should enter farm

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 / Osinowo: Senators Pay Condolence Visit To APC National Leader, Tinubu / Sheik Ahmad Gumi Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.