Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans (1953 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / How Yahweh, Allah And Other 'gods' Were Created / Divine Revelations Of The Judgement Of God, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans by otemanuduno: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s][/s]

didn't bother reading a demonic revelation cuz I know what it's motive is.

If I am not demonic, may your god, Satan(Yahweh) be put to shame in Otem's name I pray, AMEN! And if I am demonic, may death be my portion before the end of today, AMEN! However, enjoy this parable from Bongo who was an African son of god called Nzame.

[b]
Bongo 6:22-27
22. Now the parable of the disobedient child is like this: a child was told that it is not good to go to the river alone to swim. Now the child went often to swim all alone, and he was not afraid.
23. And his mother warned him, telling him about many homos who had lost their lives in the water because they went alone and had no helper when they were sinking in the river.
24. Now this young child said, we are not the same. For all those which you have mentioned have no skill in swimming like me. For I win the swimming game every year. And I can never sink in the river.
25. Now this child went alone and swam one day. Then he smashed his head against a boulder which he did not know had just rolled into the river not long before. Now this child fainted in the river and sank.
26. And because no one knew that he went to the river, they did not look for him there until the second day. And they saw his body floating on the surface of the sea, for he had died.
27. Therefore I say to all of you here who have come from Monga and from Luba and in the whole land of Bantoo to listen to my parables: do not disobey your parents in good advice.[/b]
Re: How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2016
otemanuduno:

If I am not demonic, may your god, Satan(Yahweh) be put to shame in Otem's name I pray, AMEN! And if I am demonic, may death be my portion before the end of today, AMEN! However, enjoy this parable from Bongo who was an African son of god called Nzame.

[b]
Bongo 6:22-27
22. Now the parable of the disobedient child is like this: a child was told that it is not good to go to the river alone to swim. Now the child went often to swim all alone, and he was not afraid.
23. And his mother warned him, telling him about many homos who had lost their lives in the water because they went alone and had no helper when they were sinking in the river.
24. Now this young child said, we are not the same. For all those which you have mentioned have no skill in swimming like me. For I win the swimming game every year. And I can never sink in the river.
25. Now this child went alone and swam one day. Then he smashed his head against a boulder which he did not know had just rolled into the river not long before. Now this child fainted in the river and sank.
26. And because no one knew that he went to the river, they did not look for him there until the second day. And they saw his body floating on the surface of the sea, for he had died.
27. Therefore I say to all of you here who have come from Monga and from Luba and in the whole land of Bantoo to listen to my parables: do not disobey your parents in good advice.[/b]

balderdash and garbled nonsense...didn't read it again.

well, as long as I am concerned , you're demonic and there's nothing you will tell or show me to convince me.
Re: How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans by otemanuduno: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Jacksonville:

well, as long as I am concerned , you're demonic and there's nothing you will tell or show me to convince me.
And as long as the non-christians are concerned, you are Satanic(worshiping Satan aka Yahweh) and there's nothing you will tell or show me to convince me cool
Re: How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
And as long as the non-christians are concerned, you are Satanic(worshiping Satan aka Yahweh) and there's nothing you will tell or show me to convince me cool

tell me more
Re: How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans by otemanuduno: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2016
Jacksonville:

sorry son of Satan(yahweh).
Re: How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans by Wilgrea7(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
I understand you so much, but any compilation will have to wait till 2018. It has to be so according to how I'm being instructed. Also, concerning losing it, it won't happen because I have backups. I am not even typing them directly to Nairaland. I have a source from where I'm copying them from.

so everyone that didn't hear ur doctrine before now is doomed
Re: How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans by otemanuduno: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wilgrea7:

so everyone that didn't hear ur doctrine before now is doomed

Did I ever mention being doomed in my doctrine, THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH? Did I ever tell you that GOD ALMIGHTY created the universe to judge souls in a particular fire? Did I tell you that life is all about damnation of souls for petty petty wrong things done by the reshapeness of the brain after facing different kinds of problems in life? No, and Pls don't bring judgement into the matter as far as the DOCTUFOS is concerned. GOD ALMIGHTY DOESN'T JUDGE ANYONE. HE CORRECTS US AND EITHER REINCARNATE OR OR WE GO INTO THE AFTERLIVES OF OUR CHOICES. THE ONLY DANGER IS FOR US TO AVOID AN AFTERLIFE WITH THE UNFORGIVEN SATAN(YAHWEH).

THE AFTERLIFE IS LIKE A DREAM OF NO RETURN. FOR THOSE WHO THINK OF FIRE AS A POSSIBLE AFTERLIFE, THEY DIE AND SEE THEMSELVES IN FIRE, EXCEPT BY THE RENEWAL OF THEIR MINDS.
Re: How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans by Wilgrea7(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
Did I ever mention being doomed in my doctrine, THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH? Did I ever tell you that GOD ALMIGHTY created the universe to judge souls in a particular fire? Did I tell you that life is all about damnation of souls for petty petty wrong things done by the reshapeness of the brain after facing different kinds of problems in life? No, and Pls don't bring judgement into the matter as far as the DOCTUFOS is concerned. GOD ALMIGHTY DOESN'T JUDGE ANYONE. HE CORRECTS US AND EITHER REINCARNATE OR OR WE GO INTO THE AFTERLIVES OF OUR CHOICES. THE ONLY DANGER IS FOR US TO AVOID AN AFTERLIFE WITH THE UNFORGIVEN SATAN(YAHWEH).

THE AFTERLIFE IS LIKE A DREAM OF NO RETURN. FOR THOSE WHO THINK OF FIRE AS A POSSIBLE AFTERLIFE, THEY DIE AND SEE THEMSELVES IN FIRE, EXCEPT BY THE RENEWAL OF THEIR MINDS.

so the afterlife will be better how exactly?
and ur doctrine claims nymphidis formed us from the ground right? so if he did then doesn't that mean our souls belong to him?? and what hand in the matter does domino have if he didn't create us?
and if he knows nymphidis is bad then why doesn't he destroy him but instead lets him throw people inside a fire for all eternity as u claim...

I'll still say it again
nymphidis isn't yahweh
Jesus isn't faulkin
Jesus is the son of the one true God.. the lord of hosts

I'm really waiting for the answers to the questions above... nd pls I'm still waiting for proof that the hell people are thrown in after death is eternal
Re: How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans by otemanuduno: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wilgrea7:

so the afterlife will be better how exactly?
and ur doctrine claims nymphidis formed us from the ground right? so if he did then doesn't that mean our souls belong to him??
First of all, Nymphidis isn't your creator as a Nigerian. Go and find out your traditional god or goddess. That was your creator. The soul of every human is the brain, and all brains came into all beings by the Almighty God. All his sons who made us could only make all the organs of our body except the brain. And the brain is where the soul of every human being reside in.

:
and what hand in the matter does domino have if he didn't create us?
See above for the answer.

:
and if he knows nymphidis is bad then why doesn't he destroy him but instead lets him throw people inside a fire for all eternity as u claim...
It isn't in the nature of GOD ALMIGHTY to destroy, not even animals, let alone any of his creatures. Our years on earth, no matter how long, cannot be compared to a better eternity we shall have. Also, Nymphidis plan to put people in the fire forever will not occur. The same way nightmares cannot be forever, same way people who are dead and experiencing the thoughts of their minds will come out of it suddenly to go to the right places or be reincarnated to the earth. Or have you ever had a nightmare than spans up to eternity? THE AFTERLIFE IS LIKE A DREAM MADE VERY VERY REAL. IT IS CONTROLLABLE, SAME WAY LUCID DREAMS ARE CONTROLLABLE.

:

I'll still say it again
nymphidis isn't yahweh
Jesus isn't faulkin
Jesus is the son of the one true God.. the lord of hosts[/quote author] Nymphidis is Yahweh, Jesus is Faulkin.

[quote author= ]
I'm really waiting for the answers to the questions above... nd pls I'm still waiting for proof that the hell people are thrown in after death is eternal
According to the Bible, HELL FIRE IS FOREVER AND EVER... BUT ACCORDING TO REALITY, THOSE IN THE HELL FIRE OF YAHWEH(SATAN) CAN ESCAPE BY THE RENEWING OF THEIR MINDS. I'LL PASTE SOME VERSES IN THE BOOK OF JASHEB HERE.
Re: How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans by Wilgrea7(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
First of all, Nymphidis isn't your creator as a Nigerian. Go and find out your traditional god or goddess. That was your creator. The soul of every human is the brain, and all brains came into all beings by the Almighty God. All his sons who made us could only make all the organs of our body except the brain. And the brain is where the soul of every human being reside in.

See above for the answer.

It isn't in the nature of GOD ALMIGHTY to destroy, not even animals, let alone any of his creatures. Our years on earth, no matter how long, cannot be compared to a better eternity we shall have. Also, Nymphidis plan to put people in the fire forever will not occur. The same way nightmares cannot be forever, same way people who are dead and experiencing the thoughts of their minds will come out of it suddenly to go to the right places or be reincarnated to the earth. Or have you ever had a nightmare than spans up to eternity? THE AFTERLIFE IS LIKE A DREAM MADE VERY VERY REAL. IT IS CONTROLLABLE, SAME WAY LUCID DREAMS ARE CONTROLLABLE.

bro .. if hell fire were to be eternal, then why are there many multiple verses that describe anhilation/ destruction of the wicked and not eternal torment??
Re: How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans by otemanuduno: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2016
Wilgrea7:

bro .. if hell fire were to be eternal, then why are there many multiple verses that describe anhilation/ destruction of the wicked and not eternal torment??
Pls paste the multiple verses here and lemme see.
Re: How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans by keandre: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
Morning Bro, Try & transfer it today.
Re: How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans by Wilgrea7(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

yes sir

"That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath." Job 21:30.

"Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them ." Psalms 21:9.

"For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be : yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be." Psalms 37:10.

"But the wicked shall perish , and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away ." Psalms 37:20.

"As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God ." Psalms 68:2.

"The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy." Psalms 145:20.

"Behold, they shall be as stubble;
the fire shall burn them ; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame : there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it." Isaiah 47:14.

"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: t he soul that sinneth, it shall die ." Ezekiel 18:4.

"All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and
never shalt thou be any more ." Ezekiel 28:19.

"For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and
the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch ." Malachi 4:1.

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." Matthew 10:28.

"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." Jude 1:7.
"And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;" 2 Peter 2:6

so sir... as u can see... the wicked will be destroyed totally... and eternal fire as used in the bible has been explained above... this time i didn't post anybody's article... these are verses from the bible

i await your response sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Garden Of Eden - A Child's View / It Will Get Easier With Time , I Promise You / What Are Sins And Are All Sins Equal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.