Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,529 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That (877 Views)

We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys / Unbelievable: Can Women Really Be This Wayward? / Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by praxs(m): 6:08am On Oct 15, 2016
If one can't handle friends with benefits does that mean they are immature?
......or just human?
Given, I 100% think people are lying when they say they can have sex with someone and not feel anything, even if it's just an ounce. Even if it's a one night stand. A friend of mine who is as promiscuous as anything, admitted most guys feel something after sex, we're just better at hiding it.
I've been in those types of relationships in the past even doe I wasnt always the one to get attached. woman DO release those endorphins after sex, so it's only natural to get attached or isnt? To women, sex cant get separated from emotions.. It is said that men have sex with the privates while women have sex with dere emotions. Given all that and yet, men do somtimes get attached, then what about the women, can theyreally have sex with no feelings for the guy?
does this indicate immaturity, or human nature, if one usually gets hurt in that situation?
Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:09am On Oct 15, 2016
Coming back to read

*Modified* All those things you wrote up there, if i tell you that Ayam not understanding nko?
Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by Cutehector(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2016
The oloshos nko? Aren't u friends with "benefits" with them?
Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Uuuummmmm... cool

Don't ask me, I never tried it yet tongue
Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by firstking01(m): 6:30am On Oct 15, 2016
Only girls with the spirit of promiscuiy induldge in FWBs.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2016
FWB......I can't do that......wetin go happen to me wey I nor go fit hold body.....baby I'm still waiting for you wink
Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by Nateben(m): 7:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Just here to read comments... grin

Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by praxs(m): 7:32am On Oct 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Coming back to read

*Modified* All those things you wrote up there, if i tell you that Ayam not understanding nko?
Iam not understanding u too
Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by praxs(m): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2016
Cutehector:
The oloshos nko? Aren't u friends with "benefits" with them?
You don ever hear olosho frnd with benefit
Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by praxs(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Uuuummmmm... cool

Don't ask me, I never tried it yet tongue
Statistically,1 in every 3 females has done it b4 undecided
Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by praxs(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2016
firstking01:
Only girls with the spirit of promiscuiy induldge in FWBs.
Not true.
Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by praxs(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2016
suzan404:
FWB......I can't do that......wetin go happen to me wey I nor go fit hold body.....baby I'm still waiting for you wink
Of the waiting keeps on waiting longer, i doubt u can keep on waiting when that handsome great male frnd is being nice to u
Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2016
praxs:

Of the waiting keeps on waiting longer, i doubt u can keep on waiting when that handsome great male frnd is being nice to u
but I don't have one
Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2016
praxs:

Statistically,1 in every 3 females has done it b4 undecided

Which statistic is tat? I need receipts...
Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by praxs(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Which statistic is tat? I need receipts...

Re: Friends With Benefits: Can Women Handle That by philybuck(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2016
It only makes us human.I laugh anytime I hear a lady say she wants just FWB, they start catching feelings within weeks even if they are in a very serious relationship. Sex for women is way beyond the physical activity especially good sex.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Wife Walk The House Unclad When It Just Both Of You? / Why Most Guys Cheat / Romancelander Help.. How I Fit Take Fresh Like This Guy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.