Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) (60735 Views)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic) / Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic) / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by dre11(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2016
Benue varsity student, girlfriend hacked to death by cultists

Kunle Falayi

A cult war in the Benue State University, Makurdi, has claimed the life of a 21-year student of the Department of Geography, Solomon Aondoaseer, who was gruesomely murdered along with his girlfriend on Wednesday.

Aondoaseer and his girlfriend, whom the police identified as a food vendor in the area where the student lived, were hacked to death in front of a private hostel where he lived.

The girlfriend identified as Doofan Agbaja, was said to have become a fatal victim of a war she knew nothing about when she spent the night at Aondoaseer’s room.

S aturday PUNCH was told that as the attack took place, the two victims screamed for help but no one dared to come to their rescue.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr. Moses Yamu, who confirmed the incident, said they did not kill them inside the house but took them outside.

“The assailants pulled them out of the compound to an open ground in front of the house and hacked them to death with machetes,” he said.

Students of the university said Aondoaseer was a member of a rival cult group called the Red Viper, who had had a running battle for supremacy with the members in the campus.

Yamu said five suspects have been arrested in connection with the killing.

The suspects were identified as Paul Adum (aka Reborn), Thaddeus Ukaaku (aka Waters), Damian Swem (aka Dammy), Terkumbur Gber (aka Shanke) and Teryila Aondona (aka Nasco).

The PPRO said they have also confessed to the crime and claimed that they killed the victim because he belonged to a rival group.

Benue State has seen an upsurge of killing by campus cultists in recent times.

Two weeks ago, two students were gunned down by suspected cultists in front of the Benue State Polytechnic, Ugbokolo, around 8pm on September 28.

In June, students of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, and a security man attached to a private students’ hostel in the school were killed by suspected cultists.

Also in July, suspected cultists shot and killed a retired policeman and his son in Makurdi.

http://punchng.com/benue-varsity-student-girlfriend-hacked-death-cultists/

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2016
I'm happy that the guy they killed is a cultist so no sympathy. Red viper kor black mamba ni grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by shamack: 7:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Imagine the future of our country,,,,,,RIP to the dead

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by Nateben(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2016
SMH for youths of today...

16 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by fran6co(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2016
wasted soul,

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by freesinzu(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2016
Na the girl I pity cry

24 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by saintkel(m): 7:18am On Oct 15, 2016
Innocent girl gone so soon, rest in peace to her.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by Cessa0(f): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2016
wen t coms to cheating. . d way a girl will investigate eh, u'll marvel. Ladies, wen ure investigating. .. try nd find out oda things... nt jst which girl he spnds hrs on fone talking to

I really feel for ds young girl... may her soul rest in peace. .

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by midolian(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2016
After committing the crime and the thing backfires, they will now look as humble as someone that cannot hurt a fly.

See the weyrey wearing a blue underwear. grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2016
the girl might not know anything about it
Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by sisisioge: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2016
Demmit! They are humans too...they are humans. They raised weapons and proceeded to kill humans like them amidst wails and cries. Humans that would be missed, even those that won't be missed nko? Humans....

Dear Lord in heaven...show us mercy.
Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by johnstar(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Na wao
Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by chimaobinelson(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
wait 4 me
Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by Asiwaju0001(m): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
lofty900:
I'm happy that the guy they killed is a cultist so no sympathy. Red viper kor black mamba ni grin

Correct.......

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by iceberryose(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
So i wee carry myself and goan join cult?? Stupid people
Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by Iseoluwani: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lemme shut up b4 they come for my head

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by tonaydo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
cultism ain't cool

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by undertaker1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Eya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by donpata(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
hmmm!! That is why when God made laws, He told us it's strictly for our own good. If only the guy had not made covenant with the devil. And if only the girl had listened to God's word, she would not have cohabited with him. She won't even have had him as a friend let alone a lover. Now, her parents will bear the shame and pain. It will be on record that their daughter died when she went to sleep in a guys house.
But why can't there be death penalty for this kind of crimes? Without delayed trial self since they have confessed to it.

6 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by Nathdoug(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
The evil men do lives with em!!! Dougi said so
Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by Profkomolafe(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Education has gone to the dogs.
Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by donMIG(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Just hate dat fvcking school
Y i wan join one stupid cult?
Dem dei pay salary ?
One tin i hate d most is d Dad dat one get cot d rest will dfntly get cot too
Just a waste of tym
Get ur moni
Get ur b!tches
Get ur points
Fvck d respect

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Abeg who get condom to sell? i don run out of stock.
Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by repogirl(f): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
All the fine gehs haf joined gang and all the good boys haf join gang.

You are taking hot drink, smoking cigarette, wearing all black, bad gang!

Keeping late nights, putting on dress, carrying gehs, bad gang!

Keeping your beards, piercing your ear, don't comb your hair, bad gang!

Sleeping outside, wearing tight Jean, pèlú nose ring, bad gang!

Body count going way up.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
see how they now look sober. the markudi weed don clear for their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by lurdkriss: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dullard, stay away from cultistsm they won't hear, I don't pity these guys at all, they forget so soon how hard their parents work just to see that they go to skl, once in d university the first thing on their minds is to look for d nxt available cult group to join, as if dey are being paid salary or somthing,see how scared they look, but they were forming hard men b4.rubish!!! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by DAntivirus: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
[size=48pt]SMH; Some are building their future while some are destroying others along side their's[/size]
Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by passionate88: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by gebest: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
So they were arrested, i tot they are above d law.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by soberdrunk(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lmao! @ "Nasco", of all cult names to pick "Nasco"?? You be biscuit?

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) by Mopolchi: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
jail them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) / Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos / Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.