Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

"The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins (38235 Views)

Prof. Eno Blankson Ikpe Is Dead (Photos) / Etim Mesembe, Councillorship Aspirant Killed In Calabar (Graphic Pics) / Etim Iyang's Corpse Arrives Airforce Base, Ikeja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by mynaijainfo(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari Made A statement yesterday while in Germany in Response to his Wife's Recent interview with BBC Hausa.

Here's what He said: "I dont know what Party my wife Belongs to, But, She Belongs to my Kitchen, My Living Room and The Other Room".

Amidst media batter and criticisms, the Presidency has not released any official statement yet to defend itself or explain the comments.

Now, Many has said "The Other Room" (Currently Trending on Twitter"wink is PMB's Way of Saying 'Bedroom' , while some others have linked it with the inner cabinet.

Nairalanders, what do you think "The Other Room" represent?

1 Share

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by blackpanda: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Bedroom of cos grin

Bubu is a man, with a BIG HUGE appetite shocked

33 Likes

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by menxer: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2016
The Presidential bedroom aka inner cabinet. grin

6 Likes

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by Tolexander: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2016
The other room is BROOM

Broom represents APC.

Buhari is automatically saying His wife belongs to other room ie APC, his party.

15 Likes

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by Emycord: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2016
The other room is the place where zhara buhari and yunusa was manufactured. Its not a designated "room" it can happen anywhere kitchen,, sitting room, bedroom, hotel room bathroom river bush path just anywhere, anytime , ask dumebi the dirty girl

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by mynaijainfo(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2016
[size=14pt]Other Celebrities Join . . . See Here: http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/10/nigerians-react-room-trends-twitter-photos/[/size]

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by DaniDani(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari is in the best position to answer that question. we can only gaze and speculate. Don't be hasty with your speculations, you may see the phrase "the other room " with simple meaning but never can tell the deep implicit meaning. The other room may not be where Aisha services Buhari, but it might be where they do some spiritual things like protection, sacrifices, or the room where they arrange their loots, organize programmes projects and other things I don't know.

3 Likes

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by mynaijainfo(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerians Set Fire on Twitter tongue

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by mynaijainfo(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2016
More. . . .

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by mikeweezy(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2016
I don't just like buhari mayb in future tense,the poster below me what do u have to say?

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by mynaijainfo(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2016
. . .

3 Likes

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by nrexzy: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2016
Zahra meet me in #theotherroom asap..

8 Likes

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by ifyalways(f): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2016
Propaganda for this weekend and next week has been served.

One week, one drama.

Judges episode ; forgotten

Saraki and Ekwerenmadu ; free

Jibirin and Dogara; dead and buried

PEJ; file missing

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by Maghan37: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2016
I have business with my wife in the other room.

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by paschal47(m): 8:33am On Oct 15, 2016
I think now I have to believe that man that said there is a supernatural power inside the ASO rock. let me quote him #when you construct a very good speech, and present it to the public they see it in another direction #

but I still believe that buhari is cursed and the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria. he is always showcasing his stupidity when ever he is outside the country.

#the other room

2 Likes

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by DaudaAbu(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2016
Even if you dont accept PMB sentences about ''his'' wife as a joke, is it still wrong if that is what they agree upon? That she takes care of the 'kitchen, the living room and the other room'?
She is ''his'' wife for gawd sake not yours. He is not saying you should keep yours too in the kitchen.
Moreover, from the way she is always travelling here and there, i didnt see her spending much time in the kitchen or even in any other room for that matter

Some people are jst there trying to imagine what Aisha and baba would be doing in the other room

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by Bizibi(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2016
He made that statement beside a woman who is a prime minister in the country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by amliftedhigher: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2016
Please bibi don't come out from the other room.

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by Progressive01(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2016
Wailing Mammals, don't yall think this is "a diversionary tactic to steer your attention away from the economy"?

How long would you keep licking "Aishaliburton's" ass?? Ohhh, it seems ya'll forgotten she's a "thief" and "lies a lot". She has suddenly become your "hero". cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by FakoMaybach1: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2016
He crashed our Economy in 1984: He also crashed his first marriage
now he has crashed our economy again: his wife is now relegated to the other room, not the bedroom probably the dungeon

we have had our fair share of presidents, The Imprisoned one aka joseph ebora of owu, The sick one aka 7 point agenda, the clueless one aka ineffectual buffoon , now na the divorced one aka the other room

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by mynaijainfo(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2016
More photos. . . . .

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by veekid(m): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2016
What other room; rather than straffing room?

2 Likes

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by Omotayor123(f): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2016
The way Baba take Mention the other room. Shey he still sabi Do that "Thing"
#Just Asking cool
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by omoikea(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2016
He is first a man before he became a president

men make things happen in #the other room

...where great and might things take place grin grin grin grin
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2016
cool...... Currently chilling with Cossy in the other room

3 Likes

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by afo86: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2016
# other room mata most oooo... #

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2016
Pmb was very careless that comment ,,,,,,,I no blame d man,,, cos Aisha bleeped up
Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by mema900: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins by otukpo(f): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2016
Na Aisha turn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter / Timipre Sylva's Convoy Obeying Traffic Light As He Arrives Yenagoa (Photos) / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.