Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). (3160 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2016
Good afternoon, My name is Cynthia, please I won't mention my location because of some reasons but i have a serious question to ask that is related to relationships and I think romanticpie will be best for my question, and please I need genuine answer, if possible publish this mail so that people can also contribute.

QUESTION: Is it bad if I ask a guy out?

"this is my reasons for asking this question, There's this guy in my area, I have always been crushing on him and I know he loves me but he is too shy to let his feelings out.

We are very close and do almost everything together but we are not dating tho some people is already suspecting we are dating.

I am seriously in love with him and I can't even stay for an hour without thinking of him, am so desperate that I want to let him know what I feel, I don't care if he rejects my proposal.

Please don't tell me to give him some time because we have been friends for almost 2years now and he has not even tell me he loves me even if he truly does.**
I can see he loves me and wants to date me but he doesn't know how to tell me, he is a shy guy and he hardly talks to girls but I'm already loosing my patience.

I even had some argument with my friend and she keep telling me to wait, this and that but I have waited for so long, I don't think I can wait anymore...

Please help, am so confused right now...
Thanks.."

Romanticpie Responded...

" I don't think it's right for you to ask him out even if he is a shy guy but it's still not right for you to ask him out.

Even if you have been friends and you're so close, that doesn't mean you can predict if he loves you. He might not have anything in his mind but you're thinking he does..

He will definitely ask you out if he truly loves and adore you even if he's shy.
I remember I used to be a shy guy then, but that doesn't stop me from saying my feelings even if he taked me time but I will surely make up my mind..

Your friend is telling you nothing but the truth.
Am a guy and I have experienced some girls asking me out but I always turn them down because I think they're not responsible and can easily fall for any other guy when we eventually start dating..

My dear any girl that ask a guy out will be disregarded and will definitely loose her respect especially if the guy declined your request.

I hope you'll take this advice and I will also share this mail to my blog for other people to advice...

Take care cythia!!! "
If you're viewing this topic I believe you read this post from the beginning, so I will love to see your own contributions toward helping Cynthia..

Romantic Pie Poll.

GIRLS CAN YOU ASK A GUY OUT?? AND GUYS HOW WILL YOU REACT IF A GIRL ASK YOU OUT!
Please Romance Landers your contributions will go a long way...
Please also comment on my blog abeg (Lolz see as I dey beg una..) grin shocked
SOURCE:http://www.romanticpie.com/2016/10/is-it-wrong-for-girl-to-ask-guy-out.html

cc: Lalasticlala, please help me move it to FP
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by steppin: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Good afternoon, My name is Cynthia, please I won't mention my location because of some reasons but i have a serious question to ask that is related to relationships and I think romanticpie will be best for my question, and please I need genuine answer, if possible publish this mail so that people can also contribute.

QUESTION: Is it bad if I ask a guy out?

"this is my reasons for asking this question, There's this guy in my area, I have always been crushing on him and I know he loves me but he is too shy to let his feelings out.

We are very close and do almost everything together but we are not dating tho some people is already suspecting we are dating.

I am seriously in love with him and I can't even stay for an hour without thinking of him, am so desperate that I want to let him know what I feel, I don't care if he rejects my proposal.

Please don't tell me to give him some time because we have been friends for almost 2years now and he has not even tell me he loves me even if he truly does.**
I can see he loves me and wants to date me but he doesn't know how to tell me, he is a shy guy and he hardly talks to girls but I'm already loosing my patience.

I even had some argument with my friend and she keep telling me to wait, this and that but I have waited for so long, I don't think I can wait anymore...

Please help, am so confused right now...
Thanks.."

Romanticpie Responded...

" I don't think it's right for you to ask him out even if he is a shy guy but it's still not write for you to ask him out.

Even if you have been friends and you're so close, that doesn't mean you can predict if he loves you. He might not have anything in his mind but you're thinking he does..

He will definitely ask you out if he truly loves and adore you even if he's shy.
I remember I used to be a shy guy then, but that doesn't stop me from saying my feelings even if he taked me time but I will surely make up my mind..

Your friend is telling you nothing but the truth.
Am a guy and I have experienced some girls asking me out but I always turn them down because I think they're not responsible and can easily fall for any other guy when we eventually start dating..

My dear any girl that ask a guy out will be disregarded and will definitely loose her respect especially if the guy declined your request.

I hope you'll take this advice and I will also share this mail to my blog for other people to advice...

Take care cythia!!! "
If you're viewing this topic I believe you read this post from the beginning, so I will love to see your own contributions toward helping Cynthia..

Romantic Pie Poll.

GIRLS CAN YOU ASK A GUY OUT?? AND GUYS HOW WILL YOU REACT IF A GIRL ASK YOU OUT!
Please Romance Landers your contributions will go a long way...
Please also comment on my blog abeg (Lolz see as I dey beg una..) grin shocked
SOURCE:http://www.romanticpie.com/2016/10/is-it-wrong-for-girl-to-ask-guy-out.html

cc: Lalasticlala, please help me move it to FP
If lala moves everything to the front page, there won't be any space for serious stuff. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by HQuadreal: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2016
It a free world. what a man can do a woman can do better.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by HQuadreal: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2016
steppin:

If lala moves everything to the front page, there won't be any space for serious stuff. grin
Na true you talk sha.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2016
steppin:

embarassed embarassed you think this is joke? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2016
HQuadreal:
It a free world. what a man can do a woman can do better.
Like Seriously??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2016
HQuadreal:

Na true you talk sha.
I go ban you lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by HQuadreal: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Like Seriously??
yh.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by HQuadreal: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

I go ban you lipsrsealed
it a free world you can ban me.
Bcus you join money build nairaland abi ?
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2016
Everybody on this thread should expect their 14 days minimum ban

Don't even beg me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Romanticipie is advising somebody and can't even differentiate write from right...
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Romanticipie is advising somebody and can't even differentiate write from right...

gringrin
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by HQuadreal: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Don't even beg me
Abeg start from me.
extend mine to "January 1 3050"
you dey talk as if you join money build nairaland.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2016
HQuadreal:

Abeg start from me.
extend mine to "January 1 3050"
seems you are stubborn.

Expect you full SIX MONTH BAN for daring me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2016
HQuadreal:

yh.
Chai I lemme shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2016
HQuadreal:

it a free world you can ban me.
Bcus you join money build nairaland abi ?
Na my uncle get am naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by HQuadreal: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
seems you are stubborn.
it a free world, go ahead. six month is small I want to be banned forever.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by HQuadreal: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Na my uncle get am naa
I believe you die.
who no like better thing.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by HQuadreal: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
seems you are stubborn.

still waiting to get banned ooo. make it snappy.

check this out.
only God can judge me.
I got that from your profile.
your profile is referring to you.

1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by sarahade(f): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2016
Well i dont have a problem with asking a guy out. And i think you should ask him out and stop dying in silence. What's the worst thing that could happen? He will say no or the relationship wont work that happens all the time and the world wont change.

Be confident in your self that you are a woman worth being with and see how happy you will be if he loves you too
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2016
HQuadreal:

it a free world, go ahead.
six month is small I want to be banned forever.
iz like your brain is paining you undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Maybe its a mistake by me!!

Please where?
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2016
HQuadreal:

still waiting to get banned ooo. make it snappy.
just hold on. I'm extending it to 8 months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Don't even beg me
See as I dey look you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Maybe its a mistake by me!!

Please where?
Read from top
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by HQuadreal: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
See as I dey look you
no mind am jawe.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2016
sarahade:
Well i dont have a problem with asking a guy out. And i think you should ask him out and stop dying in silence. What's the worst thing that could happen? He will say no or the relationship wont work that happens all the time and the world wont change.

Be confident in your self that you are a woman worth being with and see how happy you will be if he loves you too

Cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by HQuadreal: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
just hold on. I'm extending it to 8 months
e too small 10000000000000 years is better.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Read from top

OKAY
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by HQuadreal: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
iz like your brain is paining you undecided undecided
how you take know.
Re: Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Read from top
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is That Nairalander You Dislike The Most? / If You Are A Lady And You Can't Relate With These S*xual Problems; You Are Lucky / Stingy Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.