Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,605 members, 7,755,909 topics. Date: Monday, 04 March 2024 at 08:02 PM

Any Similarity Between PEJ And Aisha Buhari Of Recent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Similarity Between PEJ And Aisha Buhari Of Recent? (549 Views)

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Similarity Between PEJ And Aisha Buhari Of Recent? by GoodofNaija: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2016
I have taken time to consider and compare Aisha's recent interview to the person of PEJ, the former president's wife.

A lot of people will agree with me that 60% of the factors that led to the failure of the former govt was the excessive influence his wife had on the govt. She became so uncontrollable that even the husband was made to look incompetent. We practically had more than one president in that time.

Infact, there were so many influential women in the previous govt, yet it still failed woefully.

Is it therefore good for a woman to want to take over the responsibility of her husband to the extent of controlling him?

Any similarity between PEJ and Aisha Buhari in recent times?

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Militants Declare Total War On FG, Launch Another Attack / 5 Reasons Why Buhari's Tenure Should Be Adored / For Freezing My $15 Million, Effc Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.