Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. (6164 Views)

If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area / Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Towncrier007(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Note:It's only for married couples.

This ginger plant when soaked into your drink for a day or more, it's very beneficial to the health. and also its a sexual stamina.
Trust me it has no side effects.

1 Like

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2016
cool..... Not again

1 Like

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2016
grin

hahahhaha…soon the GINGER will be very expensive in the market coz all men wanna get hard like ginger cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by hopeforcharles(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

hahahhaha…soon the GINGER will be very expensive in the market coz all men wanna get hard like ginger cheesy
Hahahahhahahahahhaha u are a badt geh, lol anyway I don send make them buy for me make I try am this weekend tongue

1 Like

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Hahahahhahahahahhaha u are a badt geh, lol anyway I don send make them buy for me make I try am this weekend tongue

grin u dey start planting GINGER naw.... Scarcity soon gonna hit the market... Boiz and their konji are like 5&6 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by lgboks(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
out of curiosity....is it to soak the pplant in ones drink that does the trick or chew the ginger
Also what drink are we talking about.....cus I love fruit juice cheesy......should I then soak the ginger in my fruit juice?...... @op

@TrapQueen77- so you mean girls don't have konji also....or they don't like good ginger too grin seems to me they would benefit more from this info shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Bluezy13(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmm...

Off to the other room...

1 Like

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
lgboks:
out of curiosity....is it to soak the pplant in ones drink that does the trick or chew the ginger
Also what drink are we talking about.....cus I love fruit juice cheesy......should I then soak the ginger in my fruit juice?...... @op

@TrapQueen77- so you mean girls don't have konji also....or they don't like good ginger too grin seems to me they would benefit more from this info shocked

Only HYPOCRITES will say they never get Horn¥ grin

Girls got slippery wet holes faster than a lighting if these ogaz ginger her wella sha...

2 Likes

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by sekundosekundo: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Girls got slippery wet holes faster than a lighting if these ogaz ginger her wella sha...

It seems you sabi lecture #intheotherroom.

2 Likes

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Fidelismaria: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Soaked as in?
Should it be peeled and sliced ?
Which type of drink?
Water or alcohol or anytin liquid
Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Abeg no make this our cheap ginger price SKYROCKET OOOO

1 Like

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chosen1984:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Abeg no make this our cheap ginger price SKYROCKET OOOO

Possible na grin hahahhahahah... Imagine all men will use 3kls of Ginger per person in one day... grin

Cchhhhhaaaii! All odolondo are so hard like solid rock.
Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by hopeforcharles(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin u dey start planting GINGER naw.... Scarcity soon gonna hit the market... Boiz and their konji are like 5&6 cheesy
To satisfy you power consuming gehs we need power packs and every ounce of energy. You dey act like say all this stress we go to is not please u girls, atleast be appreciative

1 Like

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Towncrier007(m): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
lgboks:

Alcoholic drink and strong one serve.
Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Towncrier007(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Soaked as in?
Should it be peeled and sliced ?
Which type of drink?
Water or alcohol or anytin liquid
peel and slice in a manner it can fit in the bottle
Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by hopeforcharles(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Towncrier007:

peel and slice in a manner it can fit in the bottle
Have u tired it, how did u know,
Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Towncrier007(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Have u tired it, how did u know,
Oga Charlesforhope YES AND YES. NOTE; FOR MARRIED COUPLES
Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by hopeforcharles(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Towncrier007:

Oga Charlesforhope YES AND YES.
NOTE; FOR MARRIED COUPLES
Over nite soaking will do shey, because na trial I dey so now
Bros abeg will dried one do? Because I was told that I can only get dried one
Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Olasco93: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Towncrier007:

Alcoholic drink and strong one serve.
Please must it be alcoholic drink, What about non-alcoholic drinks for those who don't take alcohol?
Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by tonaydo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
are you selling ginger?. . .tell me the truth, I won't get mad at you undecided
Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by COURVOISier(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Contact me for your high grade Ginger that will make you Terry g your wife pvssy (remember only married couple) grin

1 Like

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Heryorh: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by lgboks(m): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

lolz
And she's honest......that's nice...
Don't worry, I won't crush on you lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by McBro0klyn: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
[size=35pt]Konji Na Bastard!! cheesy [/size]
Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Greenbullet(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
jezzzus op,what is this please how do I bring my dick down,its paining me and my gf no dey around.abeg abeg abeg tell me ohh.

I peeled 5 ginger,blended it and mixed it with 3 sachet of derok.please help me.
towncrier007
Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Strongfaze(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=50219855]

grin u dey start planting GINGER naw.... Scarcity soon gonna hit the market... Boiz and their konji are like 5&6 cheesy[/quote

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Towncrier007(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Greenbullet:
jezzzus op,what is this please how do I bring my dick down,its paining me and my gf no dey around.abeg abeg abeg tell me ohh.

I peeled 5 ginger,blended it and mixed it with 3 sachet of derok.please help me.
towncrier007
It gives sexual stamina and not unending erection, seems your problem is from those witches you offended in your village

3 Likes

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Greenbullet(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Towncrier007:

It gives sexual stamina and not unending erection, seems your problem is from those witches you offended in your village
thanks , the attention ended about 20 later .op next time tell people that ginger boost testrone level as well as stamina to avoid my fate.

1 Like

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by Towncrier007(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Greenbullet:
thanks , the attention ended about 20 later .op next time tell people that ginger boost testrone level as well as stamina to avoid my fate.

pls hope u married? because pre marital sex is deadly grin
Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by DozieInc(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ok, ginger go soon cost.

1 Like

Re: Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. by thatsleepboy1: 12:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Towncrier007:
Note:It's only for married couples.

This ginger plant when soaked into your drink for a day or more, it's very beneficial to the health. and also its a sexual stamina.
Trust me it has no side effects.

oga pls what kind of drink are u talking about cos I've tried it with ogogoro mixed with some other things. Do u mean water?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: If you are told she's HIV positive, will you still go in? / Guys: What Would You Do Should Your See Your New Girl Like This? / My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.