Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

*** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** - Fashion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** (123815 Views)

Queenzhair Shop In Port Harcourt For 100% Raw Vietnam Hairs @ Wholesale Price / Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! / QUEENZHAIR||Massive End of year Sales on human hair extensions!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 11:08pm On May 17, 2021
Feedbacks don't lie, Swipe to see what the hair looks like on our gorgeous Client���.This hair is the bomb�����
Very Full✅
Soft✅
Bouncy✅
Easy to care for✅
Long lasting curls✅
Thanks for the feedback and patronage Queen�

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 11:10pm On May 17, 2021
STRAIGHT HAIR INSPIRATION

Want to rock an effortlessly beautiful hair like hers�?
You can achieve her look with our Viet Single drawn Straight hair.
The hair is so versatile with regards to styles you can achieve with it�!
The prices are as follows for 300g-

12"-N35000
14"-N40000
16"-N45000
18"-N50000
20"-N55000
22"-N60000
24"-N65000
26"-N75000
28"-N85000

4*4 /2*6 kim k closures are available at the following prices-
8"-N12000
10"-N14000
12"-N16000
14"-N18000
16"-N20000
18"-N22000
20"-N25000
22"-N28000
To order, DM or whatsapp us on 09050968121 . You can also shop from our catalogue by clicking the link on our bio�.
We deliver worldwide with DHL�

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 11:34am On May 26, 2021
HAIRSTYLE INSPIRATION

Our super double drawn straight hair is always a great choice when you want a classy look�!
You can achieve this fabulous hairstyle with our raw vietnamese Super double drawn Straight hair��.
The prices are as follows per 200g(full fix)-
8"-N30000
10"-N35000
12"-N40000
14"-N47000
16"-N55000
Kindly send a DM or whatsapp msg to +2349050968121 for more enquiries or purchase��.
We deliver Worldwide to your Doorstep with DHL at very cheap rate�
You can also visit our Showroom located at Shop 66 POWA plaza,off Old Aba rd,Port Harcourt to see our hairs live for yourself�!

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Our Bestselling VIET PIXIE CURLS hair in all it's glory❤️��.PLS BEAR IN MIND, that this is the REAL DEAL CURLS OO��!!!
Buy this and buy peace���We guarantee you a minimum of 5 years enjoyment of this hair�!
It's available in the following lenghts per 200g (full fix)�-
10"-42000
12"-50000
14"-58000
16"-65000
18"-70000

4*4 Matching closure�
10"-N23000
12"-N27000
14"-N33000
Would you like to order? �

�Send us a DM

�Check out our Whatsapp Catalogue to see all items in stock by clicking the link in our bio

�Call or WhatsApp 09050968121 for all enquiries.

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Are you planning to start human hair business or you are already into it but want to grow your business and make more money?

It will interest you to know that Succeeding in hair business goes beyond buying hair factory contact or having millions to stock up hairs for sale!

Don't miss this life changing Masterclass hosted by the CEO of Queenzhair,who has successfully been into Hair business for 10 years,with over 200 Resellers in Nigeria and other Countries in the World.

COURSE OUTLINE:

⭐Introduction to hair business and the industry.
⭐Understanding different hair terms, quality,origin, and textures.
⭐Exposing myths and secrets hair vendors don't want you to know.
⭐How to start and grow your hair business from scratch.
⭐How to identify both real and fake human hairs.
⭐How to sell human hair with zero Capital via dropshipping.
⭐How to penetrate the saturated business of selling human hair.
⭐How to run an organized and well structured hair business.
⭐How to source for human hairs locally and internationally.
⭐Hair business marketing strategies for online & offline sales.
⭐How to fix your human hair selling price to make good profit.
⭐How to interact with Hair Suppliers to avoid being cheated.
⭐How to get new customers and retain them for life.
⭐Social media marketing apps and tips to grow an online hair brand.
⭐Human hair care routine, styling and recommended products.

This class is going to be LOADED with Valuable information you need to grow your hair business.I will teach you all the strategies I used in building my brand from scratch, to the level where it is today regardless of my competition.

My lectures are well detailed,very easy to understand and structured in a way you can Register and start learning the business at your own pace.

*BONUS: You will be on Queenzhair business Mentorship group for 1 month, to allow you ask me questions on any hair business challenges you may have*

FEE :N20000

DURATION : 2 WEEKS

VENUE: TELEGRAM
To register,send a WhatsApp message to us on 09050968121.

1 Share

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
I get asked a lot about bone straight hair and why i don't sell it
The much hidden truth about bone straight hair is that it is NOT a good quality human hair!

Yes,I said what i said..Now these are my reasons;

-A good quality human hair shouldn't be excessively shiny and silky.The mirror like shine,smoothness and silkiness you see on bone straight hairs is a strong indication of heavy chemical and high heat processing done to the hair by factories.
They process bone straight hairs with acid baths to remove the cuticles and make the strands very smooth and silky.They also coat it heavily with silicon to make the hair appear very shiny/glossy and more appealing.
Lastly, in order to give an extreme feel of straightness, the hair is also straightened with very high heat.

All these production processes done to to achieve the softness, smoothness and silkiness of bone straight hair leaves the hair strands weak,thin and stripped of all it's natural moisture leading to a reduced quality human hair that's not as durable as natural straight hair.

What most of you don't know is that as soon as you wash your bone straight a couple of times, the acid and silicone the hair has been coated with,will start to peel off thereby revealing the true nature of the hair which will look dull,dry, tangled and matted esp. at the tip.It can even lose some color (where it was colored) gradually turning into a hot mess.

The best and highest quality of straight hair you can get is a raw unprocessed "NATURAL STRAIGHT HAIR" that can be washed severally, curled easily and colored without stress.

Stop getting carried away with the temporary fine look of processed hairs in the name of bone straight!!! It is not a hair that you can bank on to last for 3 years of constant usage and repeated washing,without drastically changing it's texture and look.

Personally i believe in buying and selling items that give good value for money!

If you want to spend money on luxury hair,your best bet is with a natural straight hair that will still be as good as new for years to come no matter how much you wash it.

If you found this post helpful,drop a comment below and also tag your friends to come and learn these free hair secrets no other vendor will tell you.

1 Like

Re: *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** by queenfav(f): 7:46am On May 04, 2023
These ready to wear wigs are available for immediate delivery.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? / Video Tutorial : Download Free Makeup Tutorial For Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.