Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Chika Ike Stuns In Yyellow For African Diva Press Conference - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Stuns In Yyellow For African Diva Press Conference (581 Views)

''give Way'' - Chika Ike Stuns In Floral Maxi Dress / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) / Chika Ike Arrives Morocco In A Private Jet For Her African Diva Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Stuns In Yyellow For African Diva Press Conference by 004gist: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Star Actress and Reality Show Producer Chika Ike at the press Conference of her Reality Tv Show. African Diva Reality Show .
At the press conference was The creator Chika Ike, The Director Serah Donald Onyeachor, Rep from DaViva Fabric, Rep from Bullet Energy Drink, Rep from Epe Resort, Rep from AIT and members of the press
The Reality Doc Drama which is set to Empower The Young African women and features five African Countries. Sets to premier Saturday 15th October by 10.30pm on AIT and will Air Every
Saturday by 10.30pm and Sunday by 9pm Below are pictures from the Press Confreres that was held at Radisson Blu lagos and the Trailer.
http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/chika-ike-stuns-in-yyellow-for-african.html

Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yyellow For African Diva Press Conference by 004gist: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44,
Re: Chika Ike Stuns In Yyellow For African Diva Press Conference by Nateben(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Too much nah, Hian.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dakore Akande Performs At Felebration Concert In Los Angeles / See The Kind Human Being This Man Is Carrying That Almost Suffocated Him / I Didn't Rape Her, I Put My Manhood In Her Mouth - Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.